CC: Anime-Manga Lovers (Open Invite) 2 - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello People,

I have a suggestion!
Why don't we use MyAnimeList to keep track of our list of animes instead of writing them again and again when a new member joins ?

My Anime List seems like an awesome idea Sanika! 
Originally posted by Nawsin

absolutely Pari. I am so loving both Haru and Shizuku. it has taken my 3rd place after ouran and bokura ga ita in manga category.
Usotsuki Lily is mainly about cross-dressing (I know it sounds pervert :P). The male lead hates guys and always ends up breaking mirrors in anger when he sees his 'guy' reflection in it. so he always cross-dresses as a girl. the female lead (his girlfriend) is cute type but she looks super handsome when she cross-dresses as a guy and all the ladies fall flat over her. This manga is full of weird characters. Whenever you feel like reading something light-hearted, try this one. pretty funny and of course entertaining. well, I think the best way to put it is 'crazy and absurd'.  πŸ˜ƒ

yep gurl im tellin u im loving them too have u seen the anime yet of tonari no kaibutsu?? its quite good it follows well with the manga i jus recently started the anime gosh i really love this story these two r fab together n i love their fights n cute moments gosh now im goin krazy lol..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

ya it sounds quite krazy n absurd lol.. n i feel like i have read another manga like this type about cross dressing n all i guess i will definitely check this one out for sure n will let u know how it went..😊

anyway hope u had a good x-mas n happy new year...πŸ€— hope this year brings u lots of joy n happiness romi...πŸ€—
Originally posted by -sanika-

hey piggy !
hola sanikaπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tys1994

The hiking was awesome. A word of adive to anyone who wants to hike- Don't ever go out on the mountains in the winter. Going by the regional temperatures, we just brought adequate clothing that would get us through the night. But the temperatures dropped to -2 * C at the peak during the night. It was really cold but if we couldn't stay inside the tent all night. We observed the LMC(Large Magellanic Cloud), The Andromeda Galaxy, The Crab Nebula and 7 of the Zodiac star formations. It was wonderful and for the 3 days we were there, the local broadcasting service had AnimaxπŸ˜ƒ. I think i watched Beelzebub, FairyTail and Naruto Shippuden.

I was just about to ask whether you caught a cold. πŸ˜† it sounds awesome too. I think I am a little jealous. 😳 last time I went out on a mountain, it was pouring and I had to stay inside the cottage only. Though that was also a beautiful scenery but still my star gazing went downhill.
Argh! I miss Animax. 
Originally posted by Angel_of_Heaven

yep gurl im tellin u im loving them too have u seen the anime yet of tonari no kaibutsu?? its quite good it follows well with the manga i jus recently started the anime gosh i really love this story these two r fab together n i love their fights n cute moments gosh now im goin krazy lol..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

ya it sounds quite krazy n absurd lol.. n i feel like i have read another manga like this type about cross dressing n all i guess i will definitely check this one out for sure n will let u know how it went..😊

anyway hope u had a good x-mas n happy new year...πŸ€— hope this year brings u lots of joy n happiness romi...πŸ€—

Oh! Thanks a lot for the wishes, Pari. πŸ€— May this year bring you success and happiness too, my dear. πŸ€—
Yes, yes, I have watched the anime 'Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun'. well, you know I prefer watching the anime before reading the manga. πŸ˜ƒ I too loved the anime. by the end it felt a little boring to me since they were not going to animate the whole story in the manga. but I really liked it overall and the manga is just too good. Haru and Shizuku... both are so adorable. love every scene of them. I just hate it how every good manga is coming to an end. Only one chapter is left to be scanlated, no? 😭 I can't believe I came across this manga so late.
Edited by Nawsin - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nawsin

Oh! Thanks a lot for the wishes, Pari. πŸ€— May this year bring you success and happiness too, my dear. πŸ€—
Yes, yes, I have watched the anime 'Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun'. well, you know I prefer watching the anime before reading the manga. πŸ˜ƒ I too loved the anime. by the end it felt a little boring to me since they were not going to animate the whole story in the manga. but I really liked it overall and the manga is just too good. Haru and Shizuku... both are so adorable. love every scene of them. I just hate it how every good manga is coming to an end. Only one chapter is left to be scanlated, no? 😭 I can't believe I came across this manga so late.

thanks for the wishes as well romi...πŸ€—

i know right the anime is good too... i actually started reading the manga first then watch the anime as i prefer to read manga first lol... sometimes i jus prefer to watch anime instead of reading the manga it depends on wat type of story it is..😳 yepp haru n shizuku r cute im totally lovin them i find haru really cute n funny gotta love him all he wants is someone to love him n tht is shizuku for sure... gosh both looking good together... hehe.. 

@BOLD: i know how u feel im quite upset my kyou koi wo hajimemasu ended i cant get over tht i cant believe its done.. i jus wished it could have gone to atleast 200 chapters hehe.. jus sayin.. so many good mangas r ending for sure n make me sad tht i have to move on to somethin else *sigh* so wat else r u reading these days??
Guys, you just can't NOT watch this anime - Chihayafuru. Beautiful. It's just beautiful. Amazing animation. It has the most fitting soundtrack I have ever heard. In fact that makes the watch even more beautiful. More than anything, this anime is so inspirational. I, for the life of me, can't understand why this anime did not get the attention and popularity it deserved.
I really want Chihayafuru to get noticed more. Well, I desperately want a season 3. It's my request, see at least the first episode. If you don't feel like watching it further, then leave it. Just give it a chance. It's rare for us to come across such a well-made anime.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNH9eG6nfYw[/YOUTUBE]
credit to the uploader
Originally posted by Angel_of_Heaven

thanks for the wishes as well romi...πŸ€—

i know right the anime is good too... i actually started reading the manga first then watch the anime as i prefer to read manga first lol... sometimes i jus prefer to watch anime instead of reading the manga it depends on wat type of story it is..😳 yepp haru n shizuku r cute im totally lovin them i find haru really cute n funny gotta love him all he wants is someone to love him n tht is shizuku for sure... gosh both looking good together... hehe.. 

@BOLD: i know how u feel im quite upset my kyou koi wo hajimemasu ended i cant get over tht i cant believe its done.. i jus wished it could have gone to atleast 200 chapters hehe.. jus sayin.. so many good mangas r ending for sure n make me sad tht i have to move on to somethin else *sigh* so wat else r u reading these days??

really? I didn't know you preferred reading manga before watching the anime. As for me, I really can't enjoy the anime if I have read the manga beforehand. Skip Beat, Kaichou wa Maid Sama anime watch was ruined for me for that very reason. Only exception was Nodame. That's why I have kind of grown a habit of choosing those manga which have less chance of getting animated. For Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun as well, I got to know about its manga first,but the moment I saw it had an anime, I went for the anime first and then read the manga. πŸ˜›
Haru ❀️ he is epic. His stolen first kiss to Shizuku was hilarious. This is the first time I found any kissing scene funny. πŸ˜† And Shizuku's reaction to that. Man! EPIC. 🀣 Both the leads are just too good.
Kyou Koi wa Hajimemasu is ending? I left reading it in the middle. Too many interferences in their relationship which made it hard for me to continue. I assume they got a happy ending?
I am following quite a few now. These three I am liking the most now (apart from Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun of course)
OOkami Shoujo To Kuro Ouji (I like the male lead)
Hirunaka no Ryuusei (I like the female lead)
Love So Life (I love everyone here. such a feel good manga)

Originally posted by -sanika-

I am posting this here as the is a CC area to chat about anime and general thing and the other thread was for Shounen. I don't want people to get confused πŸ˜†

I have started playiing LANoire.
It is kewl game.
The player is a 70's American Cop
and you have to go about chasing criminals, studying crime sites, interrogation etc
Normal police stuff

PS: I suck at driving so much
I wish I had put more interest in NFS πŸ˜•

Good decision posting this here. I don't think any of the games we were talking about were even related to shounen.πŸ˜†

LA Noire seems interesting, I might try it out during my summer vacations. Holidays are over already and it's back to work now🀒. Lol, I suck at driving as well. I have Ridge Racer for my PS3 just gathering dust in the corner cause I just can't seem to control my car as properly as the other cars that I race. It gets confusing around the cornersπŸ˜†