Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tys1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So how's everyone doing? I'm not getting my daily dose of anime sadly due to the schedule but i'm saving it for the break. Is anyone here watching Bloodlad? I cracked up so hard when he tried to imitate Goku's Kamehameha and then got really pissed when the enemy called it a third rate move.🤣 That episode aired quite a while ago so i do have some catching up to do... Have a good weekend everyone!😊Edited by tys1994 - 10 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
m reading Beelzebub which is still ongoing n I must say mangaka know how to surprise the reader..it's one hell of a manga...😆
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tohru

i've got Code geass finaly 😛 watched 2 episodes & i am liking it the core 😛
don't want to rush it 😆
watched 8 episodes of brothers conflict the title should be dangerous brothers 😆
well all animes are on stand by till i watch code geass completly 😊

@Red..well that's y I love it n I would love to switch my place with Ema..😳
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Nawsin ah well i guess i ll take my time with Code Geass. I am planning to watch 98' version of hunter havent started yet as i had a pile of assignments this past week plus relatives unexpectedly turning up but i ll go with 98 one
Have u watched 'Code Geass Akito the exiled'?
@Tohru yes i have set my mind to watching the old hunter version and i will see how it goes^ right now i am only watching Blood lad since its only 1 epi per week. Have fun watching Code Geass :)
@Tys that was a good one Staz telling that Goku was his fav of all :) last weeks epi had Bells brother capturing Fuyumi, Staz seeking out Bells nd hilarity ensued ^
I have yet to see Mushibugyou but will surely watch it in time

Congrats on the new thread minna san!
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nawsin

I guess you're talking about Kamisama Hajimemashita. I have watched it; it's cute and enjoyable. As the name (Kamisama - God) suggests it's a story involving different gods from Japanese Mythology. A romantic comedy.

You'll fall more in love with Taichi after seeing the season 2. Even I got confused who Chihaya should be paired up with. Arata wins in the end. 😆 but Taichi was that amazing in second season.

Ah! Arata ❤️ thank you Debo! 😳
Here, for you 😃 -

Credit to the uploader

What ?!?! Chihaya ends up with Arata in the end ?!?!
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
@Aya It's always like that..Chihaya always feel something for Arata...n always think Taichi as a friend..so m glad that she end up with Arata...
Nawsin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Time - No, I haven't watched the OVAs yet. I wanted to but school's keeping me on my toes. 
@Aya - No, Chihaya doesn't exactly end up with Arata. I wouldn't have waited for season 3 if that was the case. But finally in season 2 we get to see how Chihaya really feels and her own realization of those feelings. Still it's not very clear if Chihaya truly loves Arata or is mistaking her admiration for love (she is an airhead after all); we'll have to wait for a clear sign. For now they just indicated that she is leaning towards Arata romantically. When I said Arata wins, I meant he won in the confusion, 'who Chihaya should end up with', that I was having while watching season 2. 😳
Aya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

@Aya It's always like that..Chihaya always feel something for Arata...n always think Taichi as a friend..so m glad that she end up with Arata...

Yea, but I thought that she'd end up with Taichi since he was always there for her. I can't speak for season 2 since I haven't watched it yet, but in season 1, they hardly showed Arata. So, idk how all of a sudden she developed feelings for Arata. 
Aya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nawsin

@Time - No, I haven't watched the OVAs yet. I wanted to but school's keeping me on my toes. 

@Aya - No, Chihaya doesn't exactly end up with Arata. I wouldn't have waited for season 3 if that was the case. But finally in season 2 we get to see how Chihaya really feels and her own realization of those feelings. Still it's not very clear if Chihaya truly loves Arata or is mistaking her admiration for love (she is an airhead after all); we'll have to wait for a clear sign. For now they just indicated that she is leaning towards Arata romantically. When I said Arata wins, I meant he won in the confusion, 'who Chihaya should end up with', that I was having while watching season 2. 😳

Oohh. Haha ! Well, hopefully they make another season !
Futbol_queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
How's everyone doing? Long time no chat! Been busy the whole summer, and now school has started up again.. Thats aside any new animes out here? Anything new goin' on?