Balika Vadhu

Poor Sanchi (Page 2)

seetha74 IF-Dazzler
seetha74
seetha74

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by adi1986

More than Sanchi...her parents are to blamed...they have failed miserably with her...she is a classic example of bad parenting...it seems they have paid so much attention in imparting good values in mahi & shiv, they ignored sanchiConfused 

I think some are born bad. Cant help it.
Parents can do only that much. They cant change the real traits which are inborn.

I have seen girls like sanchi. I have seen mothers trying to discipline them. The mothers failed. Sanchi types resort to emotional blackmails, attempted suicides when they cant get what they want.
AngryYes  , some are born bad and some are made mad  , here in  both ways we  the viewers caught  in the  wrong side.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavessurabhi01

adi1986 Senior Member
adi1986
adi1986

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged

More than Sanchi...her parents are to blamed...they have failed miserably with her...she is a classic example of bad parenting...it seems they have paid so much attention in imparting good values in mahi & shiv, they ignored sanchiConfused 

Parents can do only that much. They cant change the real traits which are inborn.

I have seen girls like sanchi. I have seen mothers trying to discipline them. The mothers failed. Sanchi types resort to emotional blackmails, attempted suicides when they cant get what they want.

@ I agree. But the way they've shown Ira & Alok handling Sanchi is not right. If Sanchi is stubborn then even they need to put they're foot down. And if feel they cant handle her take her for counselling...i really think she needs itLOL. Look at how easily they agreed with her rishta...overnight decisionShocked...instead of directly going with rishta, the least they could have done was waited for a while and figured out if even Jagiya likes her or notConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajusurabhi01leavesandwaves

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Such an annoying character...but isnt it difficult to like with a split personality like Sanchi does Dead

Everyone knows Jagya is her infatuation, her obsession for the time...even if this wont work...she will make next time work it out

People manipulative like these are the most successful people...they get it done their way she how she made everyone form her home and BH love her with her split personality...No, I am seriousStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavessurabhi01

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged

A refreshing post from personal experience and point of view.

Very good.
Thanks one more thing which i didnt mention my uncle and dad are trained army soldiers. So all tose dicepline and all that is very important to them!! So I wonder how did Sanchi become like this, it cant be bcs she is the only in family thing!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged

@ I agree. But the way they've shown Ira & Alok handling Sanchi is not right. If Sanchi is stubborn then even they need to put they're foot down. And if feel they cant handle her take her for counselling...i really think she needs itLOL. Look at how easily they agreed with her rishta...overnight decisionShocked...instead of directly going with rishta, the least they could have done was waited for a while and figured out if even Jagiya likes her or notConfused
very well said a marrige doesnt wrok from one side, and the "love" sanchi has for Jagya is one sided or I dont know if you can call that love!! Thry didnt even bother to ask Jagya first?? What if the marriage doesnt work?? She will divorce him and move on happy that her family made her wish come true?? I also agree about that Ira and Alokh has never ever put there foot down. Thank god my parents are not Sanchi's parents

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986leavesandwavessurabhi01

morningdew IF-Dazzler
morningdew
morningdew

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

I agree, I have seen such exceptions in real life. Its like there is some Mutant DNA which has come in. Confused

What I feel is, these parents give up on such kids. Probably if they dont give up, there could be some redemption, but thats speaking hypothetically. And its very draining emotionally to deal with such kids, so I dont blame the parents for giving up on them either. 
HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged

exactly...ira and alok failed badly in bringing up sachi...

i wonder how do they brought up shiv...the exact opp to sachi...

hope he is brought up by meenu...

more than the initial days...her character has gone worse nowadays...Angry

how dare she yelled at shiv...and he didn't even say a word...Dead

Go to top