Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: EternalFrission

true...u knw kabhi really mock the clothes they are given...they dont like wat they are given to wearπŸ˜†

i know...especially the wedding day...the make up was horrible...she is so pretty without make up..dont know wat they do to her face...😑...yeh najma n dilshad make up is awesome...

dilshad's new hairstyle is cute..she is definately the prettiest television mom...so elegant & graceful

tbh i like zoe with little make up..she doesnt need that much make-up😊

hehe...i gues thats how its done in the indian style...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOOL KSG especially hated that gold sherwani ahha πŸ˜† ... and they bash Tanveer more than us πŸ˜›

omg that wedding day makeup was horrendous like who wears olive coloured eye shadow? πŸ˜³ ... who ever does Surbhi's makeup, Dilshad and Najma should give him/her tips :P 

I love Dilshad's new hairstyle, it's cute <3 I dont like Najma's new hair, too much bangs :/ 

yeah Zoya looks much better with less makeup ... and no shimmery eye shadow, it doesn't suit her 
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail

conngratz to u too...look at our comments πŸ˜†...thats why the views

πŸ˜† thank you ... almost 1500 views now πŸ˜›
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail

i didnt watch kzk...i never use to like KSG before...but after QH i became his fanπŸ˜›...n then i watched dmg...i liked him flirty...hope he flirts with zoe😳

I havent watched all of KZK, only some KSG scenes ... didnt like his character, well then again who could, he was a rapist πŸ˜³ ... Ive seen him a bit in Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (on youtube recently) ... oh my has his acting improved so much ... I loved him dmg, his character was so cute <3 ... I like him in QH too :) 
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MannieXO

LOOL KSG especially hated that gold sherwani ahha πŸ˜† ... and they bash Tanveer more than us πŸ˜›

omg that wedding day makeup was horrendous like who wears olive coloured eye shadow? πŸ˜³ ... who ever does Surbhi's makeup, Dilshad and Najma should give him/her tips :P 

I love Dilshad's new hairstyle, it's cute <3 I dont like Najma's new hair, too much bangs :/ 

yeah Zoya looks much better with less makeup ... and no shimmery eye shadow, it doesn't suit her 

πŸ˜†

Yeh i agree...that orange lipstick...and what they did to her beautiful her??

najma n dilshad go for the natural look, it suits them pretty well...surbhi shud to😊

yeh me to i dont like najma's hairstyle...i prefer her with straight hair...
do u like the imran/najma trackπŸ˜†...or do u feel cv'sjust brought it in?

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

I havent watched all of KZK, only some KSG scenes ... didnt like his character, well then again who could, he was a rapist πŸ˜³ ... Ive seen him a bit in Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (on youtube recently) ... oh my has his acting improved so much ... I loved him dmg, his character was so cute <3 ... I like him in QH too :) 

πŸ˜†...omgee rapistπŸ˜†...tanu nearly rApist in QHπŸ˜†
yeh in dmghe was very cute...with the blue eyes...everyone in DMG had that colour contactsπŸ˜†

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

πŸ˜† thank you ... almost 1500 views now πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†
πŸ€—

ChaiTeaWali thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Yeh i agree...that orange lipstick...and what they did to her beautiful her??

najma n dilshad go for the natural look, it suits them pretty well...surbhi shud to😊

yeh me to i dont like najma's hairstyle...i prefer her with straight hair...
do u like the imran/najma trackπŸ˜†...or do u feel cv'sjust brought it in?

omg yeah that orange lipstick did not look nice on her πŸ˜³ ... and that hair bun... uhh it looked like they put one of those grandma bun covers on her πŸ˜†

yeah Surbhi should start requesting to be a lil more charge of her looks ... like look at Dilshad, she was saying how she requested that particular outfit for Eid. 

I prefer Najma's first look tbh, with the bangs and long hair in a braid ... I dunno she looked so cute back then πŸ˜³

Im not liking this Imraan/Najma track because Najma has all of a sudden gotten so selfish ... but it's better than ZoYaan ... I cant tell how far back the CVs planned this but I dont think they recently planned this, it looks like it was planned a few months ago. 
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail

πŸ˜†...omgee rapistπŸ˜†...tanu nearly rApist in QHπŸ˜†
yeh in dmghe was very cute...with the blue eyes...everyone in DMG had that colour contactsπŸ˜†

Tanu is a prostitute though πŸ€’🀒

lol I dont get why they all had coloured contacts πŸ˜• ... it only looked good on Armaan... only KSG was able to pull it off and make it look natural ... everyone else, it was so obvious they were wearing contacts, especially Riddhima 
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

Tanu is a prostitute though πŸ€’🀒

lol I dont get why they all had coloured contacts πŸ˜• ... it only looked good on Armaan... only KSG was able to pull it off and make it look natural ... everyone else, it was so obvious they were wearing contacts, especially Riddhima 

πŸ˜†
so true...she is a real disgrace to the female population such a disgusting character...
but why is she always after money??πŸ˜•

yeh he looked gud...i also liked BS with the contacts when he came in for a short while😊
i felt ksg really sorry though he got infected with those contacts...

rihidz didnt look bad...she was cute😳

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

omg yeah that orange lipstick did not look nice on her πŸ˜³ ... and that hair bun... uhh it looked like they put one of those grandma bun covers on her πŸ˜†

yeah Surbhi should start requesting to be a lil more charge of her looks ... like look at Dilshad, she was saying how she requested that particular outfit for Eid. 

I prefer Najma's first look tbh, with the bangs and long hair in a braid ... I dunno she looked so cute back then πŸ˜³

Im not liking this Imraan/Najma track because Najma has all of a sudden gotten so selfish ... but it's better than ZoYaan ... I cant tell how far back the CVs planned this but I dont think they recently planned this, it looks like it was planned a few months ago. 

grandmums bunπŸ˜†...surbhi looks best with her hair down
aww...did she? she looked gorgeous...dilshad & rashid's clothes were matching so well😊
yeh surbhi shud to :)
i would love seeing surbhi where skirts & english dresses to 😊

yeh i agree..even in the flashbacks najma looks so cute...hope she changes it soon

yep...i felt like they just got this track in...they didnt show anything all the time...no signs that najma was involvedπŸ˜•...yeh but anything is better then zoyaan track...i dont think they will do that track now that ayan has feelings for hummi😊