Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by EternalFrission

๐Ÿ˜†
so true...she is a real disgrace to the female population such a disgusting character...
but why is she always after money??๐Ÿ˜•

yeh he looked gud...i also liked BS with the contacts when he came in for a short while๐Ÿ˜Š
i felt ksg really sorry though he got infected with those contacts...

rihidz didnt look bad...she was cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

lol Tanu really is :P ... I have no clue why she dies for money ๐Ÿ˜• 

BS wore contacts too? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I didnt notice, I didnt watch his scenes probably... I didnt like dmg season 2 so didnt watch it properly :/ ... only liked the KaSh scenes in dmg2 

aww ksg got eye infection from those contacts? aww poor him :( 

she didnt look bad but I didnt like the colour they chose for her, it was like an olive colour  

grandmums bun๐Ÿ˜†...surbhi looks best with her hair down
aww...did she? she looked gorgeous...dilshad & rashid's clothes were matching so well๐Ÿ˜Š
yeh surbhi shud to :)
i would love seeing surbhi where skirts & english dresses to ๐Ÿ˜Š

yeh i agree..even in the flashbacks najma looks so cute...hope she changes it soon

yep...i felt like they just got this track in...they didnt show anything all the time...no signs that najma was involved๐Ÿ˜•...yeh but anything is better then zoyaan track...i dont think they will do that track now that ayan has feelings for hummi๐Ÿ˜Š

lol yes it was one for those desi grandma hair nets with red roses ๐Ÿ˜› ... yeah I agree hair down is her best look 
aww yeah I thought it was so cute how Rashid and Dilshad matched ๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww I would love to see her wear long sleeve dresses (not short ones but the classy looking ones that go to the knees) ๐Ÿ˜Š

aww yeah she looks adorable in the flashbacks... I wish Najma never cut her hair off ๐Ÿ˜’... those stupid boys who put gum in her hair ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ... I guess they did that track not just for Asad-Zoya arguments but for Neha too so that way she doesnt have to spend time getting her wig fixed everyday. 

I feel like they didnt give hints because they wanted it to be a shock for the audience :P ... ahha I hope the ZoYaan track ideas are buried now ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by MannieXO

lol Tanu really is :P ... I have no clue why she dies for money ๐Ÿ˜• 

BS wore contacts too? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I didnt notice, I didnt watch his scenes probably... I didnt like dmg season 2 so didnt watch it properly :/ ... only liked the KaSh scenes in dmg2 

aww ksg got eye infection from those contacts? aww poor him :( 

she didnt look bad but I didnt like the colour they chose for her, it was like an olive colour  

yeh he did
u shud watch him in their๐Ÿ˜ณ...he was on drugs๐Ÿ˜†
yep then he couldnt wear them for few episodes...so he had brown eyes then๐Ÿ˜†

yeh...but i liked her in dmg look more then sc...i dont know what they did to her in sc๐Ÿ˜•

lol yes it was one for those desi grandma hair nets with red roses ๐Ÿ˜› ... yeah I agree hair down is her best look 
aww yeah I thought it was so cute how Rashid and Dilshad matched ๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww I would love to see her wear long sleeve dresses (not short ones but the classy looking ones that go to the knees) ๐Ÿ˜Š

aww yeah she looks adorable in the flashbacks... I wish Najma never cut her hair off ๐Ÿ˜’... those stupid boys who put gum in her hair ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ... I guess they did that track not just for Asad-Zoya arguments but for Neha too so that way she doesnt have to spend time getting her wig fixed everyday. 

I feel like they didnt give hints because they wanted it to be a shock for the audience :P ... ahha I hope the ZoYaan track ideas are buried now ๐Ÿ˜›

yeh dlishad & rashid are cute couple...u know i always wishing something happens to shireen...she gets on my nerves๐Ÿ˜†
yep me to...zoe has a really gud figure, they shud give her gud clothes to wear, and also they shud make her wear heels :)...and different cut jeans...like skinnies or something๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†
i dont think they could handle the wig everyday, so wat better way to get rid of it...oh me god i just realise how did razia's hair grow so fast...badi bi did something to her hair but her hair grew n najma's didnt๐Ÿคฃ

but i felt that it was forced in still, yeh GUL has made arya a couple...i like they BG musin, even imraan's n najma's ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeh he did
u shud watch him in their๐Ÿ˜ณ...he was on drugs๐Ÿ˜†
yep then he couldnt wear them for few episodes...so he had brown eyes then๐Ÿ˜†

yeh...but i liked her in dmg look more then sc...i dont know what they did to her in sc๐Ÿ˜•

lol I saw that scene where he was injecting drugs... oh my the shades BS can play! He quite the versatile actor ๐Ÿ˜ณ

awwwe :( ... did this happen in season 1? I cant believe I didnt notice him with brown eyes ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

aww really? I kinda like her look in SC more tbh (the before marriage look... I saw her after marriage look with the bun and saree, didnt like it)... I think she looks beautiful in those ghagra cholis (is that what theyre called?) 

yeh dlishad & rashid are cute couple...u know i always wishing something happens to shireen...she gets on my nerves๐Ÿ˜†
yep me to...zoe has a really gud figure, they shud give her gud clothes to wear, and also they shud make her wear heels :)...and different cut jeans...like skinnies or something๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†
i dont think they could handle the wig everyday, so wat better way to get rid of it...oh me god i just realise how did razia's hair grow so fast...badi bi did something to her hair but her hair grew n najma's didnt๐Ÿคฃ

but i felt that it was forced in still, yeh GUL has made arya a couple...i like they BG musin, even imraan's n najma's ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL at the beginning me and my friend always wished something would happen to Shireen so Rashid and Dilshad could be together ๐Ÿ˜† ... but now, I dunno ... if only some gentlemen came into Dilshad's life like 15 years ago and took care of her and her children. ๐Ÿ˜’

they really should get a new designer for Zoya! I really dont like the tops and jeans they give her. Zoya doesnt have a single top that I would want to buy and wear... lol I dont think she can wear heels, she's only a few inches shorter than KSG ๐Ÿ˜› ... omg why dont they give her skinny jeans to wear? I dont get it, she can wear jeans that are butt tight (really show off her curves there), but they cant give her skinnys? ๐Ÿ˜•

LOOL did Razia's hair actually grow? Cuz during that masala factory scene, she had some short hair sticking out, I think they're still showing that Razia has short hair and she's wearing a wig ๐Ÿ˜† ... I still cant stop laughing at what Zoya said to Asad... "I thought Najma's hair will grow in a few days and you wont find out she cut her hair" ๐Ÿคฃ 

AyRa is soo cute <3 Im starting to like them more than AsYa ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... love their bg music and NajRan's bg music but hate their jodi!! Can Imraan please just die? Can his mommy accidentally fall on him and crush him to death?  ๐Ÿ˜†

lol I saw that scene where he was injecting drugs... oh my the shades BS can play! He quite the versatile actor ๐Ÿ˜ณ

awwwe :( ... did this happen in season 1? I cant believe I didnt notice him with brown eyes ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

aww really? I kinda like her look in SC more tbh (the before marriage look... I saw her after marriage look with the bun and saree, didnt like it)... I think she looks beautiful in those ghagra cholis (is that what theyre called?) 

yeh he is..BS is one of the best...good he is in b-town just hope he makes it๐Ÿ˜ณ
i am not sure...but yeh most probz in season 1 

yeh i think so they called that, u watch SC regularly??

i only watch MB & QH...my fav๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL at the beginning me and my friend always wished something would happen to Shireen so Rashid and Dilshad could be together ๐Ÿ˜† ... but now, I dunno ... if only some gentlemen came into Dilshad's life like 15 years ago and took care of her and her children. ๐Ÿ˜’

they really should get a new designer for Zoya! I really dont like the tops and jeans they give her. Zoya doesnt have a single top that I would want to buy and wear... lol I dont think she can wear heels, she's only a few inches shorter than KSG ๐Ÿ˜› ... omg why dont they give her skinny jeans to wear? I dont get it, she can wear jeans that are butt tight (really show off her curves there), but they cant give her skinnys? ๐Ÿ˜•

LOOL did Razia's hair actually grow? Cuz during that masala factory scene, she had some short hair sticking out, I think they're still showing that Razia has short hair and she's wearing a wig ๐Ÿ˜† ... I still cant stop laughing at what Zoya said to Asad... "I thought Najma's hair will grow in a few days and you wont find out she cut her hair" ๐Ÿคฃ 

AyRa is soo cute <3 Im starting to like them more than AsYa ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... love their bg music and NajRan's bg music but hate their jodi!! Can Imraan please just die? Can his mommy accidentally fall on him and crush him to death?  ๐Ÿ˜†

hehe, yeh,...but that didnt happen...shireen doesnt deserve rashid๐Ÿ˜†
yeh i agree, atleast they started giving her jewellaery in the beginning she hardly had on any jewels, yeh i hate her jeans, people hardly where those anymore, in england skinnies is most worn. they shud do a revamp on her wardrobe.

i liked her one top though, that navy one she wore before the mangalpur track, when theat goon shot dilsha. that was a pretty one.

i agree, arya love story is better then asya's...very original and sweet.
yeh i have seen many ppl have become fanatic over kekti after this arya track, gul was sharp in doing this track...more viewers. even i love their music...vikrant is so cute...he is amazing despite being so shy in real life๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeh me najran music is the only thing that is good in that track...hate them 2..najma was so cute but no so IRRITATING!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
HAHA...i wish so to...mommy will do good job at that.

u know that scene where ayan mocked hasu's luagh...omg!!! he did so good there...!!!
she is so dark to n she has the guts to go on at nikhat..i dont think she ever looked in the mirror๐Ÿคฃ

yeh he is..BS is one of the best...good he is in b-town just hope he makes it๐Ÿ˜ณ
i am not sure...but yeh most probz in season 1 

yeh i think so they called that, u watch SC regularly??

i only watch MB & QH...my fav๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah he really is :) Im waiting for his first bollywood movie to come out!! MAMR keeps getting delayed :( 

aww :(

Nope I dont watch SC... I watched the first 2 weeks episodes and then after that only a few when ever my friend tells me to watch it ๐Ÿ˜› ... the last I heard Kumud got married to another man who doesn't want her and abuses her? Her family found out about the abuse right?

I watch QH & Bani ๐Ÿ˜Š ... and a bit of Jodha Akbar :) ... I tried watching MB but didnt get into it :/
Edited by MannieXO - 10 years ago

yeah he really is :) Im waiting for his first bollywood movie to come out!! MAMR keeps getting delayed :( 

aww :(

Nope I dont watch SC... I watched the first 2 weeks episodes and then after that only a few when ever my friend tells me to watch it ๐Ÿ˜› ... the last I heard Kumud got married to another man who doesn't want her and abuses her? Her family found out about the abuse right?

I watch QH & Bani ๐Ÿ˜Š ... and a bit of Jodha Akbar :) ... I tried watching MB but didnt get into it :/

yeh me to...but i hate that acteress...๐Ÿคข

me to i dont watch it...its too slow...and dont like the cast..beside the leads

aww...i love MB...i am crazy for vishti๐Ÿ˜ณ