Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: juili_p

it's sad that sharon needs to see aashi n swayam together to realize swayam's pain...

Its sad indeed bt i guess this dose ws needed fr her to see thngs clearly. I hope that she is bak in action after this atleast.
j_vrushan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

Its sad indeed bt i guess this dose ws needed fr her to see thngs clearly. I hope that she is bak in action after this atleast.

ya greatly needed..but i dont have much hope from sharon as she has become reys' blind follower that his bff...
poojavrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS dear dam interesting to see upcoming episodes
vaishali_mhaske thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was sure that now they will use aashi as a back up dancer for sharon and swayam and aashi will prepare a routine for Sha-Rey...CV please dont do that...Now i really dont want any MU between Swayam and Sharon..or anyone to be a part of their relationship not even Rey...
nidhi1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gosh,
This is so damm scary
Swayam dancing with aashi 
That too on a hot number
Nahiii
The only thing gud is Sharon getting jealous of aashi
And mr Aditya khurana 
You deserve to die.
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very good news... Hope we will get beautiful dance routine from Sw-Ashi and Sha-Rey ... And hope we will see a lot of Swaron and Rey will eventually be couple with the very talented Ashi...
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am too excited .. actually i even had a dream that swayam and aashi performance and sharon gets jealous ... i am super happy with this track cause finally all episodes  have swayams name in it ..👍🏼... 
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
W*Ff.. >.< swayam aashi passionate and sha-----rey passionate dance!!! This is wayyy too much😡
Thanku for irking us more cvs >.<
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for this yaar...super excited for next week scenes and i hope sharon understand swayam's situation this time. And i hate to see swayam and aashi dancing together but eagerly waiting for shantannu and sneha g performace...and i am expecting a very less sha-rey scenes this week...  
snehaswaron77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tts more the spoiler dear!!!!
Glad at least she's gonna realize swayam's situation, wat he must have gone through!!!!