Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
aunty it's really a short one considering your very last post "round and round the mulberry bush"..πŸ˜‰ and laudable too..😊
In fact I was too kinda surprised by Jodha's reaction when she got to know that the winner of the chess match would get an opportunity to grant any wish by shahensha and one of the contestants is none other than Ruqaiyaa..πŸ˜‰..It seemed Jodha was getting kinda possessive about jalal. so suddenly!!😊..The scene where Jalal indirectly stated to adham that adham!! you are really good for nothing and the dream sequence of Jalal which depicts the inner view of Jalal's thoughts about Jodha are two of my favorite scenes from last episode.

I completely agree with your take on the chess board. Your projection on Ruqaiyaa as she might have left her shahensha uncovered whilst was busy in surrounding Jodha's shahensha and completely overlooked her queen too amidst them. The chess board need to be as per your take to turn the game in Jodha's favor..well If it was the previous Ruqaiyaa I might be little sad on her defeat but I would be very happy this time if she gets defeated by jodha. As her overconfidence is getting out of my tolerance limit..😊.. But what disgust me the most is the unnecessary dragging of this chess match. it took almost three days to telecast the match and now it's weekend..two more days to wait.

Edited by PallaviDas003 - 10 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oho, this is the very first time I have received such a hep and with it compliment! Rapchik maal! Priceless!πŸ˜‰ Thank you, my dear..

Shyamala Aunty

ginco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow shyamala aunty,

You never fail to impress us .. even with this brief(I would call it so , as it was really really short) you  penned a refreshingly insightful sketch about wat is going on psychologically in the minds of the lead protagonists.

What I liked about the episode was

Firstly, that JA let JO speak her mind with Adham  and allowed her to logic and  then interrupted her  very politely , it was as if he was rescuing AK from JO ...

Secondly , i also liked the fact tht JO got immediately suspicious after the farmaan was read and ruqu was selected ... She  was very much on her toes when Ja started taking about all the shatranj and pyaadas ... n then again once Ruqu selected her , she immediately recollects her past tussle with her , in which she had asked JO to bow down to her ... n  knowing tht JA would take his begum-e-bimbos side ... she was suspecting that what could ruqu possibly ask  which would make her bow down to her ... how was ruku going to insult her this time n hurt her pride ??
This is my take on tht scene...

Thirdly , i liked the fact tht JA saw JO holding the flag , this was a very clever way of Cv's giving us  a long awaited and crystal clear insight about wat JA appreciates  about JO( besides other qualities and husn )

Lastly , I think JO would win the chess game , and would  end it with a dhassu  dialogue , something like
 aap hamare shenshah ( or rather raja) ko gherne ki tyaari mein toh apne shehshah ko bhul hi gaye , ab unhe hamaari begum se kaun bachayeegaa, ye lijeyee sheh aur maat.

now, what remains to be seen here is tht , if Jalal actually enjoy or behappy tht JO won or else would take her winning dialogue as another rejection ...( tht she actually wants to marofy ruqu shehshah) ... even if Jo ended up saving hers. that is what iam curious to see...

Jo would win but what would be jalal's reaction to it...happy n impressed  or rejection yet again..

Cheers
Kashi

PS: i loved the way hamida banu was rooting for Jodha ...πŸ‘πŸ‘
sashashyam thumbnail
Thank you, Kashi, and I agree with all your comments but one.

I am not sure Jodha is worried that Ruqaiya will seek to make her submit to her domination; remember that she had, during that bedroom spat, agreed to do that subject to Ruqaiya making sure Jalal stayed away from her. I think it is something else, a new rivalry with Ruqaiya, the reason for which is not clear even to Jodha at this point.

I loved the bit about Jalal rescuing Adham from Jodha ! A very clever take on that, and a very accurate one too!

As for Jalal's likely reaction to a Jodha victory, he will keep a poker face and offer her that one wish. Even if she turns it down now, maybe she resurrects it when Motibai is  facing a  death sentence.

I hope you are being good and not overstraining yourself.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: ginco

wow shyamala aunty,

You never fail to impress us .. even with this brief(I would call it so , as it was really really short) you  penned a refreshingly insightful sketch about wat is going on psychologically in the minds of the lead protagonists.

What I liked about the episode was

Firstly, that JA let JO speak her mind with Adham  and allowed her to logic and  then interrupted her  very politely , it was as if he was rescuing AK from JO ...

Secondly , i also liked the fact tht JO got immediately suspicious after the farmaan was read and ruqu was selected ... She  was very much on her toes when Ja started taking about all the shatranj and pyaadas ... n then again once Ruqu selected her , she immediately recollects her past tussle with her , in which she had asked JO to bow down to her ... n  knowing tht JA would take his begum-e-bimbos side ... she was suspecting that what could ruqu possibly ask  which would make her bow down to her ... how was ruku going to insult her this time n hurt her pride ??
This is my take on tht scene...

Thirdly , i liked the fact tht JA saw JO holding the flag , this was a very clever way of Cv's giving us  a long awaited and crystal clear insight about wat JA appreciates  about JO( besides other qualities and husn )

Lastly , I think JO would win the chess game , and would  end it with a dhassu  dialogue , something like
 aap hamare shenshah ( or rather raja) ko gherne ki tyaari mein toh apne shehshah ko bhul hi gaye , ab unhe hamaari begum se kaun bachayeegaa, ye lijeyee sheh aur maat.

now, what remains to be seen here is tht , if Jalal actually enjoy or behappy tht JO won or else would take her winning dialogue as another rejection ...( tht she actually wants to marofy ruqu shehshah) ... even if Jo ended up saving hers. that is what iam curious to see...

Jo would win but what would be jalal's reaction to it...happy n impressed  or rejection yet again..

Cheers
Kashi

PS: i loved the way hamida banu was rooting for Jodha ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sashashyam

It was the first time that we got an insight into jalal's thoughts (regarding jodha)...he sees her as a fierce woman who is proud of her lineage...this is what he actually thinks of her...probably, admires her for the same...

Adham khan is a severe case of gene mutation...

Hamida Banu: The scene between Jodha and her mother-in-law was utterly charming and touching. I loved Jodha bending to touch Hamida Banu's feet and calling her Ammijaan,   gracefully adopting  part of the Mughal tehzeeb.  It would be interesting to see Jalal's reaction if she were to call Hamida Banu Ammijaan  in his presence! πŸ˜‰

@bold it will be very interesting..πŸ˜‰ Jodha's manner are exquisite towards every one except jalal...the girl needs to figure out...why she is not her usual self around the hubby dearest...???

Hamida bano-jodha bond is heartwarming...Adorable...

The chess match: Ruqaiya, true to her brash, over-confident and arrogant temperament, plays a very aggressive game, capturing as  many of Jodha's pieces as she can  in quick order. Jodha, on the other hand, keeps her head, and continues to  play a waiting game, looking out  for a mistake from her opponent. I could not see the whole board at the end, but I bet that Ruqaiya , while advancing to surround Jodha's King, has left  her own open to a swift pouncing move by Jodha's queen.

The chess match left me recalling Steve Waugh's words...after india lost the world cup 2003 final(πŸ₯Ί)...Waugh was apt to conclude 'India was more focused on the result than the match itself...to get the desired result you need to play well through out...in an attempt to be aggressive, India forgot the importance of precision and patience...' the same applies to ruqaiya...

Dear cvs, an episode or two minus ruqaiya will certainly be appreciated...I can't stand her laughter...she is testing my patience...and, I am losing it...

Nice post aunty...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks for the pm...take care...😊

Edited by Super Kool - 10 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
My dear Pallavi,

Don't remind me of that mulberry bush post, there is a good girl!πŸ˜‰ When I finished with  it, I was appalled at the length, but I had no energy left to edit it, and besides, I do not think it could have been edited down much. I am amazed at your patience and those of many others who actually read the whole and even 'Like'd it! And grateful for it as well.

But  I do wish there had been more comments on the one point on which I wanted to sound you all out - whether you agreed with my take on the creeping changes in Jodha.

Even here, there have been only 2 responses , including yours,  to my question of why Jodha is so alarmed at the idea of Ruqaiya getting that one unconditional boon from Jalal. I wonder if you and I  are correct; if so, the possibilities are fascinating!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: PallaviDas003

aunty it's really a short one considering your very last post "round and round the mulberry bush"..πŸ˜‰ and laudable too..😊

In fact I was too kinda surprised by Jodha's reaction when she got to know that the winner of the chess match would get an opportunity to grant any wish by shahensha and one of the contestants is none other than Ruqaiyaa..πŸ˜‰..It seemed Jodha was getting kinda possessive about jalal. so suddenly!!😊..The scene where Jalal indirectly stated to adham that adham!! you are really good for nothing and the dream sequence of Jalal which depicts the inner view of Jalal's thoughts about Jodha are two of my favorite scenes from last episode.

I completely agree with your take on the chess board. Your projection on Ruqaiyaa as she might have left her shahensha uncovered whilst was busy in surrounding Jodha's shahensha and completely overlooked her queen too amidst them. The chess board need to be as per your take to turn the game in Jodha's favor..well If it was the previous Ruqaiyaa I might be little sad on her defeat but I would be very happy this time if she gets defeated by jodha. As her overconfidence is getting out of my tolerance limit..😊.. But what disgust me the most is the unnecessary dragging of this chess match. it took almost three days to telecast the match and now it's weekend..two more days to wait.

sashashyam thumbnail
Thank you, my dear.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

sashashyam thumbnail
Suvi dear,

I am delighted with the Steve Waugh bit, though I hate all Aussie cricketers, who were all obnoxious, arrogant creeps till the IPL came along, and they  became employees  of various IPL team owners.. Overnight their manners became diabetes-inducing, the Delhi belly complaints disappeared, and  they all started 'loving' everything Indian, the mercenary 🀬s.

But Waugh was right about the 2003 World Cup loss by Ganguly's team. I was then the Indian Ambassador to the Netherlands, and the Bangladesh Ambassador had invited us to watch it at his place. I still  remember my utter dejection as I walked back home - he lived near the Indian Residence. It was not just that we lost, it was how badly we lost. 

It took us till 2011 to take revenge and eliminate the Aussies in the quarter final stage itself, and then go on to win the final  against Sri Lanka. I do not remember what Steve Waugh said then.

Oh, as for Jodha-Jalal, I agree with you in toto.

Shyamala Aunty
awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi shyamala,

You're wrong in the assumption that I would heave a sigh of relief at the shortened post for I most definitely would not. I look forward to your post and the analysis almost as much as the actual episode.

You got the thought process behind jalal as he looked at jodha fire Adam down to a perfectly. There was admiration there even as it was reluctant, but the best part was the way he told her firmly yet subtly to return to her chamber's and leave the siyasati matters to him. It wasn't that he doubted her ability to handle it. Intact he thinks her quite able and strong and just as proven further by the way he pictured jodha when dreaming about her. But he does feel that her shouting at Adam so publicly could be construed quite differently by everyone and would have consequences on her which he wanted to protect her from. Also, there was an element of Pride on his face when he said so. Like, jodha you really think that I'm not capable of handling these matters.?? Now let me show you how it's actually done. You think that you are the only one strong and just and able?? You are wrong my dearest wife, for I am quite able to givea justice and am not the jallad you think I am.

It was also interesting for me to watch the way jodha stopped mid tirade, all flushed face and gleaming eyes, without a single argument, and just whittled around and left after just one word from akbar. I was, tongue in cheek, laughing. She had begun to accept jallad authority over herself, though reluctantly but still. What happened to the princess who wanted to eat his head for Lunch, dinner and between more?? Oh how the mighty fall.!!!

It was intesting the way his eyes never left hers nor her's left his during the jashn in honor of bharmal an co. It was like they had their own conversations going on amidst a roomful of others. You'd think akbar would be locking eyes with ruqaiya as they had both planned to bring down jofha during this festivity. But it is quite the opposite. He doesn't care if ruqu exists in the room these days. All his thoughts, all his energy is focused on jodha these days. She has almost, to the point, become the sole focus of his existence. And since he can't admit even to himself just how she means to him, and just how rapidly she has become someone important to him, he has to, for his own Self preservation, hate her entire being. And inspite of his obvious hatred, the more he troubles her, the more he admires her, and the more she plays on his mind. Lol. It really is a viscous circle and quite a delight to watch. 

All he cares and thinks of is what jodha would do next. Every expression on her face, every action of hers enthrals him and he is left on tenterhooks of anticipation wondering what his begun would do next. 

He imagined jodha exactly as I thought he would - a proud princess. A defender. A warrior. With fire in her eyes and heart and his lust the only quench to this thirst that he identifies with jodha. I will not be surprised if he smiles rather than gets angry when jodha wins the match against ruqu. Like I said in one of my previous posts, he tries to push the boundaries throwing one challenge after the other towards jodha, and when she accepts it and goes on to win, he gets more and more enthralled, propelling him to trying even more atrocious ways in figuring out this enigma. 
That you said, a jodha win is a no no-brainer.  but howjalal reacts and what jodha asks, how it pushes him further towards the precipice ready to fall towards the whirlpool of his feelings is yet to be seen.

Till then, ciao.

Shalmali 
Edited by shal1983 - 10 years ago
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi aunty...am travelling...on vacation...will definitely read up ur posts as soon as I return...am really missing them...