India-Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

soji's life&..bani? effectiveness

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
i don't know whatt will happen next if bani goes back to her mayaka..i don't  what will effect sohum and rajji life... im so scred think about.. i think  sohum shoud feel and worry  think about  bani's life..   if bani back to her mother's  house ..as well as he will not cocern for rajji   and will forget her ..  allready he is obessesd with bani..  and  worried her life ..Angry so bad.. i don'know after bani's entry her maayaka..what would be sohum's  reactions with rajjii..? so  i don't want.. bani's problem  doesn't  effect soji's life and their realtion ship  Confused so scared.. pls cv don't show like type of track..ConfusedConfused but on other hand parmeet should come back and save bani's lifeBig smile

Edited by saila1305 - 16 August 2013 at 2:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67Agrata23thejazzgalBullsEye777-Ishqbaaaz-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I fear that Rajji will end up being the sacrificing sheep in this love rectangle! But knowing Bani, she will never allow that to happen! so its basically only Soham who needs to keep his hormones intact!LOLLOL

Bani's difficulty is now about to start and she is going to face a lot more hurdle than Rajji faced in her maayka, as now society is going to mock her too, and the fear of her becoming rano number 2 will always make Soham be there for her! but am beginning to also think, that him and rajji will form a friendship which will eventually flourish! But am just hoping SOJI work as one to help Bani !Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67Agrata23sailujaBullsEye777-Ishqbaaaz-

ashnotrai Senior Member
ashnotrai
ashnotrai

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I think for a while sohum will be torn between rajji and bani. Not sure whether bani is his true love and they are destined to be together.

But poor rajji has tried so hard to make her marriage work.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23sailujaBullsEye777-Ishqbaaaz-

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
ya only soji can help  for bani's life ,,,, but sohum should use rajji as his  life parrtner and lover in future only enough that..Big smile 
Agrata23 IF-Rockerz
Agrata23
Agrata23

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
i am sure bani's return from her sasural definitely affect soji..bcoz shoham is quite happy abt  bani is settled in her sasural when he finds she has been sent from her sasural permanently then he will try to get her back  may be rajji will sacrifice her marriage.but i dont want to see like this.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sailuja

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Well, I have a different opinion about Bani going back to her parents' house. Initially even she would not know that she has been sent back forever.. it will take some time for her and then everyone else to realize this. I think by this time buaji's testing of Rajji will be coming to an end and things will happen such that Soham starts to support Rajji in front of buaji and their friendship may start also. 

When Bani's plight is realized by the whole world.. I strongly feel Soham and Rajji will help Bani together and both will come close to each other because of Bani. I think they both together will help her find Parmeet or atleast back her up for moral support if she decides to change Parmeet by herself.. in the process Soham will fall for Rajji. Soham IS NOT Randeep to take advantage of Bani if Parmeet doesn't show up. He will only help her as a friend and that too with Rajji's help. I feel Rajji may try to get Bani and Soham together as couple again and try to become the sacrificial goat BUT that is when Soham will realize his feelings for Rajji. Bani will also NEVER let Soham into her life in any other way except as a friend and sister's husband.

I hope I did not confuse anyone!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dolly123456kklb67Agrata23sailujaBullsEye777

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayarvi

i am sure bani's return from her sasural definitely affect soji..bcoz shoham is quite happy abt  bani is settled in her sasural when he finds she has been sent from her sasural permanently then he will try to get her back  may be rajji will sacrifice her marriage.but i dont want to see like this.Angry

iam also same scrared.. about sohji.. but sohum will find definetly bani's problem  so he will concern to start about bani's life.Confused. on other hand he may be hurt rajji otherside.. so  i pray god it will never happen..
i want sohum should  worry about rajji.. and her happinessTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

Well, I have a different opinion about Bani going back to her parents' house. Initially even she would not know that she has been sent back forever.. it will take some time for her and then everyone else to realize this. I think by this time buaji's testing of Rajji will be coming to an end and things will happen such that Soham starts to support Rajji in front of buaji and their friendship may start also. 

When Bani's plight is realized by the whole world.. I strongly feel Soham and Rajji will help Bani together and both will come close to each other because of Bani. I think they both together will help her find Parmeet or atleast back her up for moral support if she decides to change Parmeet by herself.. in the process Soham will fall for Rajji. Soham IS NOT Randeep to take advantage of Bani if Parmeet doesn't show up. He will only help her as a friend and that too with Rajji's help. I feel Rajji may try to get Bani and Soham together as couple again and try to become the sacrificial goat BUT that is when Soham will realize his feelings for Rajji. Bani will also NEVER let Soham into her life in any other way except as a friend and sister's husband.

I hope I did not confuse anyone!

i am very happy if it will happen.. i will apreacite if sohum  will help bani as friend  so that my wish rajji also should involve for  bani's problem..as cousin sister and friend .. i don't want sohum will involve for  bani's life fullfilled .. it will be better if bani will manage her problem without anyone helpWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top