Jalal Slowly Losing His Mind in Jodhas Love/Beauty - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by riyya6

Riya πŸ˜³πŸ€—...

Hey good post once again ...πŸ‘ Loved reading u n every word u write it's like diamond πŸ˜³ ...

1. I only dun get two thing the flag thing... N the chess thing... The flag thing was funny Sach main, the wat paridi was enacting that scene, seems like the flag was heavy ...πŸ˜†...

2. N the chess thing would have preferred if they had focus on the game itself rather than the expression... πŸ˜³

3. Loved jalal mum, n her bonding with jodha that was a heart touching scene. At lease meenawati can go back peacefully in inform shaguni bai πŸ˜†

4. Jalal is too busy looking at jodha ...πŸ˜† N adham busy looking at moti πŸ˜†

Aww, thank you so much Riya (Lol that sounded so strange to write, feels like I am thanking myselfπŸ˜†)! You're one of the people who always gives me inspiration to write.

1) I couldn't help but notice that as well! The flag seemed really heavy and it seemed as if she was going through a struggle to carry the flag in an upright position and wave it around in pride. But I was too happy about the fact that Jalal was dreaming of her so I watched that scene without caring much, though if the flag had not been that heavy it would have added much more grace to the scene. I have no idea how to play chess or anything so they could have done the world's biggest blunders there and I would sit there thinking nice scene.

2) I agree! I wanted to know what was going on! Not that I would have known who was winning but still. If they wanted to focus on facial expressions instead of the game they should have focused on Jalal's when Jodha made a point. πŸ˜† Just so I could see if he was happy or angry.

3) I must say they have an amazing bond. The fact that his mother cares so much for Jodha speaks volume. No wonder why she is the precious "wife"! Everyone close to Jalal, his mother, care so deeply for her!

4) Aww, Jalal is always staring at Jodha! It so cute the way he looks at her. He thinks he's so sly. Man Jodha should just use her brain which we all know she has, to connect the dots!

Adham🀒 I am starting to feel bad already! I was so happy when Jodha's mother said she is taking Moti with her! I was thinking, thank god! She is safe!

Sorry for any mistakes!

RiyaπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Ruqayya does everything to please him. It seems like everything she tells him, is to satiate his ego. Jodha does the exact opposite.πŸ˜† 

If you want to be in the friend zone your entire life you do what Ruqaiya does. Sure they trust you and come to you when they have a problem but they never love you! But if you want to be the love if their life then you adopt Jodha's way!πŸ˜†

Plus, Ruqaiya only tells Jalal what he has told her already. She listens to him and repeats his word and he thinks she knows him beyond belief. 🀒😑

Riya

Originally posted by mehvy12

I fear I may sometimes be a tad bit too cynical when it comes to Jalal's actions, not that I don't mind them πŸ˜‰. I know there is goodness in him and he has tried to show that to Jodha, but she of course doesn't get that. 

I agree! Jalal should consider cutting Ruqaiya's wings!

Lol, don't worry! You're not alone. He's just really hard to understand. One minutes he this and another minute he is that!

Once Jodha is his favorite Ruqaiya's wings will fall off automatically! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ayesha_Kreya

agrred wid u...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you and thanks for commenting.

Riya
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Bamonforever

You've a really dab hand at expressing things. Keep it up my atta girl n keep posting. 
Yes, no doubt Jalal is smitten by Jodha completely, but his ego is just too big for his own happiness ! 

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will keep posting for sure!

He will soon realize and he will let down his guard. There are too many people poising his brain. Once he starts using his own he will figure out he is in love with Jodha! Which I hope is soon because I may just go crazy trying to speculate his love. πŸ˜†

Riya
Originally posted by Paramjit

Thanks for your post very enlighting.  Will help me past the weekend dam wish it was monday.

Thank you! I hope it did help you get past the weekend. Thankfully, my weekend was very busy so I didn't have time to think of Jodha and Jalal otherwise I would have gone crazy!πŸ˜†

Thanks for commenting.

Riya
Originally posted by barbie100

i just loved that scene 😳

I did too! Hopefully we got more of those scenes soon! Dying to see them.

Thanks for commenting.

RiyaπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by lovebull

What is so different  in the way Jalal takes Jodha's name? πŸ˜•

I guess we all are just attached to the name and can't see her being called as anything other than Jodha.
πŸ˜†
Riya
Originally posted by sonilausarun

beautiful scene n beautifully described by uπŸ‘ !! i really loved that scene !! really a very sensible scene by cv's where jalal was imagining  jodha dancing with  waving flagπŸ‘πŸΌ ...he loves the way she respect her matruubhumi just like him.. n yes after coming out from his dream also  he looked at her again n keep smiling  AkDha rockkks β€οΈ

Aww, thank you! I hope the CV's show us more of those scenes because they really do give us a glimpse inside Jalal's heart. I loved how he kept smiling afterwards as if his thoughts were not abstract but apart of his everyday thoughts. 😳

Riya
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Yeh toh hona hi tha

Lol, true that! πŸ˜†