aagy bhi S
peechy bhi
daien bhi S
neechy bhi
ooper bhi S
neechy bhi
ayey BHAI zara dekh kay...πŸ˜†

🀣

waise aaj GD ke thread pe mohol kafi garam hoagaya tha.. Thought to intervene but you handled it well..πŸ‘
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: snehal.

🀣

waise aaj GD ke thread pe mohol kafi garam hoagaya tha.. Thought to intervene but you handled it well..πŸ‘

yaar, honestly I was waiting for SHREELA comments and She really raised the Valed Points but problem was that there was No Implementation of Laws in Asian and African countries...😭
today I reserched abt it and feeling a Rash pain as in China the Case reported that a Woman Flushed Her baby through Toilet... I was Feeling Freezed🀒...  batao... kya Wahan Laws nahi hain... pr Implementaion hee Maslla hay na...
I replied her now, hope She did not feel Hurt...😊
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The issue you raised is brutal reality and it happens not only in asian and african world but western too.. The reasons are many.. some valid, some invalid, some human, some inhuman, and only laws shouldn't be blamed. Afterall laws are from us we are not from law. Toh law implement karnabhi humari jimmedari hai.. Sarkar bhi humise toh hai. They are not some aliens par society has some stark and brutal realities.
Coming to your story, i always thought that your stories are ment to be felt by heart and not put brain, laws, procedures, regulations in it.. coz then the essence of story is lost.  
gadhadada thumbnail

The issue you raised is brutal reality and it happens not only in asian and african world but western too.. The reasons are many.. some valid, some invalid, some human, some inhuman, and only laws shouldn't be blamed. Afterall laws are from us we are not from law. Toh law implement karnabhi humari jimmedari hai.. Sarkar bhi humise toh hai. They are not some aliens par society has some stark and brutal realities.

Coming to your story, i always thought that your stories are ment to be felt by heart and not put brain, laws, procedures, regulations in it.. coz then the essence of story is lost.  

nahi sach main nay itna socha bhi nahi tha... bus is ek waqyey nay mujhy itna hilaya kay main bata nahi sakta... mujhy 10 12 din lug gayey khud ko sanbhalny mein... main nay TV screen pr Wo baby dekha hay... us kya chehray kay zakham abhi bhi mujhy takleef detay  hain, main buht Dua krta hun wo Theek ho jayein... kisi kay Pyar karny say...
Shayed main nay Law etc dekha hee nahi, bus likh diya... U know I wrote 58 pages in only few hours...😭
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

nahi sach main nay itna socha bhi nahi tha... bus is ek waqyey nay mujhy itna hilaya kay main bata nahi sakta... mujhy 10 12 din lug gayey khud ko sanbhalny mein... main nay TV screen pr Wo baby dekha hay... us kya chehray kay zakham abhi bhi mujhy takleef detay  hain, main buht Dua krta hun wo Theek ho jayein... kisi kay Pyar karny say...
Shayed main nay Law etc dekha hee nahi, bus likh diya... U know I wrote 58 pages in only few hours...😭

OMG!! Hmmm you vented it out.. There were few episodes in crime petrol too and after that i left seeing it coz at night that's what i used to see all the time..
Mein bhi dua karungi wo baby thik ho jaye.. 

and about giving attention to laws etc yaar fir story na sabko itni chooti nahi, kafi technical ban jaati aur inn sabme humesha humanity ka khoon ho jata hai so better hai jo tum sochte ho waisehi likho.. 

aur haan jyada khichna nahi.. Jaldi complete kar dena kyunki fir feeling kam ho jati hai aur impact  bhi.. Jis jajbe se tumne likha hai wo sabtak pohchna bhi toh chahiye.
Edited by snehal. - 10 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail

OMG!! Hmmm you vented it out.. There were few episodes in crime petrol too and after that i left seeing it coz at night that's what i used to see all the time..
Mein bhi dua karungi wo baby thik ho jaye.. 

haan, but it was really Brutal...😭😭😭
wesay Us Baby ko ek Couple nay Adopt kr liya hay...πŸ˜³πŸ€—
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Dekha? insaniyet hai abhibhi.. jaisa boora hai waisehi acha bhi hai.. The uttarakhand tragedies are also brutal to even hear. Par humme achai kayam hao tabtak isse bhi muqabla karenge.

I edited my previous post. Have a look.
Edited by snehal. - 10 years ago