new forum 32 video- whats up with surbhi?? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by notagain

Now your user id is what intrigues me...what's the pain all about? 😊

And the weekend begins.

lol it relates to not seeing enough romance between asya 😉... it is just causing me tooo much pain😆

so hope they hot things up so we can all get to see them together in this fantatic drama😃
Originally posted by rogerrocks

But why are you losing sleep over it? Its Karan's problem😆 We have more important issues to worry about..For instance, his hair😆

@ bold - 🤣🤣🤣 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you've gone from being totally obsessed with TanBitch to KSG's god awful, driving me to distraction goldi-LOCKS!!!😆😆😆 I'm seriously just waiting for the day he rocks up with a PONYTAIL - you know its only a matter of time...!!!🤢🤣
As a man of thirty-some years of age, I'm sure Karan is perfectly capable of standing up for himself if someone is indeed being rude to him. Without the immense, unasked for help that gets thrown his way, I dare say.

I am curious to learn more about this lack of civility Surbhi displayed though. I hope she didn't claw Karan's head, hoping to cut the mane with her bare hands. Althought, I wouldn't blame her...
Originally posted by -Jazzy-

As a man of thirty-some years of age, I'm sure Karan is perfectly capable of standing up for himself if someone is indeed being rude to him. Without the immense, unasked for help that gets thrown his way, I dare say.

I am curious to learn more about this lack of civility Surbhi displayed though. I hope she didn't claw Karan's head, hoping to cut the mane with her bare hands. Althought, I wouldn't blame her...

I think he is too polite to say anything and seems very patient towards others
hahhaaha they look so cute
Tom and Jerry
nothing bad 
Originally posted by paining2000

Just watch the latest clip of the kabhi interview on forum 32 when they are talking about their fans... and through out a lot of it surbhi basically just looks pissed with karan😡

dont know what is wrong with her lately but it comes across as bad attitude and plain rude😡

i get they are both tired from very very long working hours but she could still be civil like karan👏

Hey what video u r talking about..the video of tell something to fans what do you want to see in asad and zoya now.and what part do you like chasing,falling in love,commitment,and Nikah,

The interview was so good ..they were helping each other.karan teasing ..surabhi answering innocently...

Nothing I can see of attitude..it's like seeing the angle of surabhi bubbly ness with zoya. 

Very important thing...she is chewing gum...so don't mistake her lip moment as rudeness..
Edited by Venma - 10 years ago
Originally posted by paining2000

I think he is too polite to say anything and seems very patient towards others

Surbhi is not a three-year old, misbehaving brat who requires "patience".

All I'm saying is that if Karan has no issue, then nor should we.
Bring sm thing new n atleast worth discussing to increase forum activity!
Im bored seriously! 🥱
Originally posted by LuvUAsYa1

Bring sm thing new n atleast worth discussing to increase forum activity!
Im bored seriously! 🥱

So true..

So something interesting ...as the video was mentioned kabhi were talking about track and pause...

Lets discuss that..
What will we like to see.

For me also I like to see pause ..like where asya r now for a while atleast seeing them lovey dovey and passing all hurdles..is a good eye catcher.
They are close enough to have these little tiffs...you can't be best friends if you don't have a fight now and then, can you?
And Surbhi didn't come off as rude to me at all...it's been a long trip for her and Karan and they still need time to let everything in and get used to their daily schedules again.