Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: saalu1

No you can comment 3 times on the buzz with a gap of 1 hour between each comment..
Barun made ASR epic and immortal..there will be many copy cats coming now.. But original is original, rest are wannabes and clones

Hmmm tried ... the buzz is no longer there... ðŸ¥±
arnanya thumbnail
BTW was just wondering... 
as yesterday's fall out in direct relation to the the TRP rating released just yesterday ???? ðŸ˜ƒ
You know what is right  on top when you invert the chart ...😆😆
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arnanya

BTW was just wondering...

as yesterday's fall out in direct relation to the the TRP rating released just yesterday ????😃
You know what is right on top when you invert the chart ...😆😆

Any doubt about that.. Jealousy.. That's my signature line now..We all know who did that.
arnanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: saalu1

Read the IV, I think first time he is getting this kind of attention.. Hota hota hai, Barun ke naam pe Sab Ko free publicity chahiye.. But loud mouth does not know the impact Barun has made as ASR..
Why people still remember him even after 9 months after show ended and why his popularity is increasing..
Let the show begin and see what this idiot can do.. Waise his 2 minute act was enough to put me off..

Exactly. I will give him the benefit of doubt now. See what he can do. The problm is the bench mark has been set rather high ... it is like the tooper of the year in school lways scoring higher than the previous year. It takes a lot of hard hard work beta unless you are born a genius. 
You say that if you dont like dont watch bas... but heart of hearts arent you longing to be accepted ???? 
Anyways time will tell. we are all waiting bring it on ... 
verisimilitude thumbnail
GM everyone.. Have a nice day..

Why the hell does every damn question revolve around Barun ? Everywhere about him! Cant they just leave that name for heaven's sake!

But I liked this neutral attitude of this guy.. I guessed about the unprofessionalism comment twisted..
arnanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: harhem

GM everyone.. Have a nice day..

Why the hell does every damn question revolve around Barun ? Everywhere about him! Cant they just leave that name for heaven's sake!

But I liked this neutral attitude of this guy.. I guessed about the unprofessionalism comment twisted..

vaadimai.. chamathu katti...🤣
en intha kopam kalamkathale ??? 
verisimilitude thumbnail

vaadimai.. chamathu katti...🤣
en intha kopam kalamkathale ??? 

enaku intha kuttela kuzhapara aalugala pidikathu.. ennathuku avankita poyi bhaiyya va pathi kekanum?  chumma intha  newspaper oda velai kuttya kuzhapi fans ah paithiyam pidika vekka!

arnanya thumbnail

enaku intha kuttela kuzhapara aalugala pidikathu.. ennathuku avankita poyi bhaiyya va pathi kekanum?  chumma intha  newspaper oda velai kuttya kuzhapi fans ah paithiyam pidika vekka!

well media kkum pozhakkinamoliyo.ava enna pannuva?? kuttaiyathan kuzhappuva.
paavams,, pozhachu pottum. let them live too...

what ver any body says or do arum kanapona pooram kettariyenda ...😆😆

verisimilitude thumbnail

well media kkum pozhakkinamoliyo.ava enna pannuva?? kuttaiyathan kuzhappuva.
paavams,, pozhachu pottum. let them live too...

what ver any body says or do arum kanapona pooram kettariyenda ...😆😆

kodumai enna na.. inthaa aallu periya parippu mathiri antha pera vechuunde otaraan.. pakalam.. ezhuthi thalla matean.. but ithu konjam over o nu thonarthu.. working hours and movie offer comment ah patha diplomatic ah sollra mathiri pazhathula ushi kuthra maathiri ethituan.. iruku di unaku.. thodangatum apram iruku !
arnanya thumbnail

kodumai enna na.. inthaa aallu periya parippu mathiri antha pera vechuunde otaraan.. pakalam.. ezhuthi thalla matean.. but ithu konjam over o nu thonarthu.. working hours and movie offer comment ah patha diplomatic ah sollra mathiri pazhathula ushi kuthra maathiri ethituan.. iruku di unaku.. thodangatum apram iruku !

🤣🤣🤣🤣
amama  anta AM kke onnum panna mudiale. ivanlam enna panna poran pakkalam. 
BTW actually the perallel lead is more interesting there. AM is still stiff face and tears is all the emotion he can.