Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: harhem

Cool down buddies.. I know you people had put in  a lot of effort.. this is indeed a big gesture of love from ur side guys. Reaching 2500 posts in 1.5 days is not a simple matter.. Just take that credit!

😭😭
verisimilitude thumbnail
May be they want BS fans to leave this forum and ban the word Barun Sobti in this forum.. To keep the forum clean with some favourite ones  
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittenRose

This is another coincidence from the IF because the coming up b'day people can make only this much, so this is an indirect warning don't go beyond they can compete with you😆 Let us see how things are next month. Only people who bash nahi, we also know things.

Yeh hui na baat .. 
come on guys cheer up. BS is a leader. He leads . Others just follow.. and we are with the leader. 
Dont leave IF . Instead have more fun with the upcoming episodes... ðŸ˜†

Yes as Kitten says leave that thread alone as a mute witness to what should not have happened . ðŸ˜Š
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: harhem

Cool down buddies.. I know you people had put in  a lot of effort.. this is indeed a big gesture of love from ur side guys. Reaching 2500 posts in 1.5 days is not a simple matter.. Just take that credit!

it is not a matter of making bigger threads or part of any competition. He said people can how many made comments there, we are not bothered, yes simply not bothered, even the people present there may be small in number, but they make a deliberate effort to run that page na? So just the three days' thing cannot be tolerated by the IF, then what is the use to be a member here in this forum?
verisimilitude thumbnail

it is not a matter of making bigger threads or part of any competition. He said people can how many made comments there, we are not bothered, yes simply not bothered, even the people present there may be small in number, but they make a deliberate effort to run that page na? So just the three days' thing cannot be tolerated by the IF, then what is the use to be a member here in this forum?

First it was seven days to three days now its closed so obviously  you proved a threat to them..
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
yeah, i am going to make a post in the S/C forum. how many will come with me.
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail

yeah, i am going to make a post in the S/C forum. how many will come with me.

SC forum😲
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
How long it will take for the higher-ups to understand that people come here for un and does all these things for fun and they are not doing any conspiracy here. 
verisimilitude thumbnail
Just write a note that we dont want this thread to be opened once again thats it..
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Suggestion and comments forum sana...