~Ron K Shonas~Ek baar phir -CC #14 Strictly IO - Page 46

Posted: 10 years ago
one more thing i forgot mentioning...if adi n sana r here...they cn spread it... see first  2 days they say of genuine fan messages...so try to post good messages n edits most of all for first 2 days...then we will start wid pics n gifs n  all later after 2 days...and also increase the speed...
Originally posted by riti4u

one more thing i forgot mentioning...if adi n sana r here...they cn spread it... see first  2 days they say of genuine fan messages...so try to post good messages n edits most of all for first 2 days...then we will start wid pics n gifs n  all later after 2 days...and also increase the speed...
ok ritiπŸ˜‰
yes sana i think with kind of fan following he has...even with wishes ...we will reach 100 pages...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by riti4u

yes sana i think with kind of fan following he has...even with wishes ...we will reach 100 pages...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
hotwa rocks😎
What the 😲
Even google chacha acknowledges us... πŸ˜†
Btw hello everyone
When will be the b'day thread opened?9
Uff again barun bashing in BW forum,Now I will post his pics in that thread and will ask them to bash more.AGPs πŸ˜‘
Guyz we will use the bashing words which they use and will make fun of them.
kya naya rules hai? Just for BS fans ya for everyone's favorite too?>
Its not new Sum.. The more he receives bashing the more he gains popular in BW forum.. No one knew him before but when certain people started to introduce him he became popular too..  Just post ASR pics and his old ones.. dont comment.. just post pics there.. thats it..