Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: harhem

Kal bhi 2 post kiya tha.. check that.. πŸ˜‰

cheked looking totaly compatible yaar.. Hope this compabily also spark in movie
verisimilitude thumbnail
Who the hell compared her with angel ?

What has angel got to do in this?  Angel was the one who chants his name without any reason.. He didnt even mention her name for once. The girl was asked abt creating chemistry and I even skipped that part where she was asked abt SI...

To be frank it was some useless brain working behind the bashing of new jodis.. I really liked Sanuj.. They looked good.. Apart from the story which lacked substance and her offscreen nautanki's there was a good spark in their chemistry.

I couldnt see this hoopla when Barun was mentioned by their demi God now suddenly when it was the other way around they sprang up with accusations.. Hypocrisy at its best.. Ironically they call others as Double standards.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
we all know who keeps double standards, some of her followers were irked by her chanting his name, this lady was asked and she answered, mirchi oyee oye.
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Yeah angel keep chanting Barun's name in each interview , she miss her blah blah and Barun even never mentioned her name in any of his interview.. Huh Barun nt moved frm ipk lolz till this interview he was getting bashed nt to do jaap of ipk of chemistary and in this interview he did nt even mentioned angel's name .. Jealousy much .. Too much jealousy why Barun is much admired in ipk than angel.. Hypocracy and double standred at peak how they can discuss Barun's co star in cc forum ,rule changed when they have to bash Barun
verisimilitude thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittenRose

we all know who keeps double standards, some of her followers were irked by her chanting his name, this lady was asked and she answered, mirchi oyee oye.

Thats because many were flying high with the show and calling him jobless .. Now the tables have turned especially after the pics yeststerday so zyaada hi mirch lag gaya dono taraf se .. πŸ˜‰
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: cathu

In angel shrine forum sujana is getting bashed.. How dare she took angel's name.. Angel and all his costar can do Barun jaap and ipk whenever they want but how dare Barun and his costar can take angel's name.. How dare journalist apperciated here she did nt know only one flawless beauty exist in this world.. How dare Barun said he will create chemistary .. Chemistry toh only angel can create with everyone..

yeah true, the first trial was flop, so brought another one, so the show is going to shut the shop now. Created good chemistry.

I would say it openly, even if anyone stalks i don't care, i never thought that people around this person would be bashed like this by her fans. If we take a list, some people are treating her like queen, no one can take her name, whoever takes her name is using her name, what she was doing during her recent show?  The same na? Why some of her fans kept that golden silence then? There was not even a single SBS or SBB where she didn't mention him, what was that for?, to garner TRP for the new show? 

She is an actress and barun is an actor, definitely people may take her name or his name, don't act as her mommies.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Thats because many were flying high with the show and calling him jobless .. Now the tables have turned especially after the pics yeststerday so zyaada hi mirch lag gaya dono taraf se .. πŸ˜‰

mirchi hi nahi, ekdam jalanπŸ˜†

I won't make any statements like they do because maybe our favorite will suffer its consequences, so i won't wish bad for anyone like some people do.

There is one who jumps in whatever related to Barun, she was celebrating saying he is jobless everywhere while he was working silently, what to say? People think they have information of everything.πŸ˜†
verisimilitude thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittenRose

yeah true, the first trial was flop, so brought another one, so the show is going to shut the shop now. Created good chemistry.

I would say it openly, even if anyone stalks i don't care, i never thought that people around this person would be bashed like this by her fans. If we take a list, some people are treating her like queen, no one can take her name, whoever takes her name is using her name, what she was doing during her recent show?  The same na? Why some of her fans kept that golden silence then? There was not even a single SBS or SBB where she didn't mention him, what was that for?, to garner TRP for the new show? 

She is an actress and barun is an actor, definitely people may take her name or his name, don't act as her mommies.

Delicate Doll.. very fragile... Dont you know that.. You can stamp punch that oily beard wala her previous costar.. She can use his name whenever she wants according to her convinience and no one should question that..

They call bashing and mocking Anuj as double standards for recreating chemistry statment but its sad they cant distinguish the real gang who did that awsm job! πŸ˜†
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Delicate Doll.. very fragile... Dont you know that.. You can stamp punch that oily beard wala her previous costar.. She can use his name whenever she wants according to her convinience and no one should question that..

They call bashing and mocking Anuj as double standards for recreating chemistry statment but its sad they cant distinguish the real gang who did that awsm job! πŸ˜†

we all are watching all these exercisesπŸ˜†

Yeah calling a person by different names not a problem. Someone is stalking us and sending PMs asking explanation for mentioning her idol while she is going to different places and bashing him like no end who will ask her for explanation? 

Yeah their doll can do all these, others cannot. 

DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Its funny some people saying angel is global phenemona how sujana did nt know abt her.. Lolz she even dnt knw abt Barun..even frm mamr cast sum actor told they did nt knew Barun before.. So wht big deal most of people nt watch daily shows .. Well said di they treat angel like queen of world and rest of world knelling before angel.. People r flying high.. Got zakta of faliure but unable to accept... No offence to angel's follower but angel stand no where stand near suzana in terms of hotness.. Beauty is nt abt fair complexion.. Angel is too thin to define sexiness in terms of glam world and suzana is fit, curaved body, nice feature and perfect Bw material..