~Ron K Shonas~Ek baar phir -CC #14 Strictly IO - Page 90

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by harhem

haan.. suna mujhe.. maan gaye.. maan gaye.. 🤪
which edit?i did nt saw any edit
Originally posted by saalu1

Cathu, read that silly post.. how silly and stupid can some people go.. Again global phenomenon thing.. Ia m ROFLing at the comments. If it managed that much TRP's why its not able to sustain after 1 week and why its at the bottom of the TRP chart.. This is called blind phangirling..🤣
<div></div>
angel's angelic charm and globla star power worked only for one week.. Very funny
Originally posted by cathu

angel's angelic charm and globla star power worked only for one week.. Very funny
I think there is an expiry date on the charm factor😆
i have seen a post ek bar phir, ha ha

Why only character to be assessed, actor cannot be assessed?

Here some people were busy assessing barun's acting while hugging the FL, they said there is a hesitation from his side while these people were here, now says it is the character is being assessed as if there is a problem in the actor being assessed. Believe me, i don't have any problem even if it was barun, but some deliberate effort from some peole ek bar phir. ðŸ˜•
Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
Patha nahi.. IF ke rules vijay bhaiyya hi jaane..till we find some other place, we have to put with this nonsense I guess
Happy Janmashtami to everyone

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsB77b2h0X4[/YOUTUBE]
Good Mrg Shonas..

Hope you are celebrating a happy Janmashtami..

Originally posted by avithebest

I am not watching the new show and I don't intend to after the actor took dig at BS.But heard a lot  about the imitation.

Quote😆😆 from my side to the actor

😳 Imitation is another form of admiration😆
Hahaha..
E24 reporters were too good...
Whn SI said"its goin off air since show is nt getting any trp" thn Voiceover said.. show is getting closed cox of TRPs n SI tantrums..hope now her tantrums vll b reduced 🤣 🤣