~Ron K Shonas~Ek baar phir -CC #14 Strictly IO - Page 76

Posted: 10 years ago
Love stories are always a sure bet, but IPK was a phenomenal one and was a magic and touched our heart in a way that it made other love stories a bit difficult to enter our heart. Yeah, we all were involved in that love story, we were not witnessing it, we were living with arnav and khushi, each time they cried, we also cried along with them, each time they laughed, we were so happy and contented, each time they left each other, we were more affected, i am not that good with words, with my limited ability this only i can say about our IPK and arshi.
Originally posted by KittenRose

Love stories are always a sure bet, but IPK was a phenomenal one and was a magic and touched our heart in a way that it made other love stories a bit difficult to enter our heart. Yeah, we all were involved in that love story, we were not witnessing it, we were living with arnav and khushi, each time they cried, we also cried along with them, each time they laughed, we were so happy and contented, each time they left each other, we were more affected, i am not that good with words, with my limited ability this only i can say about our IPK and arshi.

You nailed it kitten. even if I missed it I used  to set the alarm for the 3 AM telecast . Proplr at home use to look askance at me. My husband was like I do not expect this from you at your age ...
Nothing affects me like this now. I happily miss many episode from so many serials I see but pick up from where I left off. ðŸ˜ƒ

Some interesting tweets...

Anamika100 @Anamika100If

@sarithas2 @RimaChettty @stuagarwal Unfortunately the fangirling & pandering to fanbase is damaging to any claim of journalistic ethics

@stuagarwal saw ur RTs .. All I can say is tht ignore these idiots! They have a secret agenda for not promoting... http://twitpl.us/t/q3Z 

Retweeted by Stuti Agarwal
Hari the above tweets r saying kahanni roz roz ki bas, i am tired of all these stuffs.
see this
Anamika100 @Anamika100If

@sarithas2 @RimaChettty @stuagarwal I am very interested in Barun's Professional life.Wish you focus on that instead of his private life

I dont think she peeped into his house to check abt his relationship & how healthy is his food or count his hairs with oil or find out the reason for his beard look and thin figure.. 😕
Edited by harhem - 10 years ago
Saw ipkknd 2 and barun ka yaad agaya :(
Originally posted by ddds

Saw ipkknd 2 and barun ka yaad agaya :(

yaadein yaad aate hain
yeh yaadein kisi dilon janam ke
chale jane ke baad aate hain... Yaadein.. 😆
Came home early just look at hte new IPK... 

The girl is pretty. not as chirpy. 
The ML trieshard to maintain th stern face. What he said about the facial muscles aching must be true. 
The  first takkar is over. No dori but bangle breaking ...

let us see how it goes ...😊

^Yah the Flashback shows,maybe GF hai.
Originally posted by arnanya

Came home early just look at hte new IPK... 

The girl is pretty. not as chirpy. 
The ML trieshard to maintain th stern face. What he said about the facial muscles aching must be true. 
The  first takkar is over. No dori but bangle breaking ...

let us see how it goes ...😊

oh something breaking on the first episode 😲 

facial muscles abhi se aching ? 😆 still long way to go Bhai !