~Ron K Shonas~Ek baar phir -CC #14 Strictly IO - Page 71

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by cathu

yup.. Vaise bhi certain people mark attendence only to give free ka gayan and preaching to Barun fans..

Is that anything new? Zaraa Uss taraf preaching karne ko bolo nahin karenge πŸ˜†
Kjo said police to mahaan angle πŸ˜†.
Originally posted by harhem

You mean after making the thread  it "meant nothing?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

thread banake solo fans ko samarpan kardiya, i hope next year some solo fans come with thisπŸ˜†, we don't have to eat so many taunts.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cathu

yup.. Vaise bhi certain people mark attendence only to give free ka gayan and preaching to Barun fans..

nahi nahi, when solo fans filled that thread with negativity, jodi fans came to rescue the thread, then again vanished just because of the realization it is not a place to praise jodi.πŸ˜†
When for certain people jodi is matter and jodi is above all then why to pretend Barun fan.. Atleast come straight ... Whetever is happing post ipk and frm couple of months it cleared everything where everyone stand , when it is crystal clear they cannt differniate individual idenity among jodi.. Then atleast be clear and honest with ur equation.. I cant take any dictraionship frm certain people any more.. Its best for them they stay in their limits and their jodi world.. Nahi to we can also cross our limits
🀣

Just looking hot alone is enough ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
^ arnie what was that 🀣. I hate these idiotic hulky physique 🀒 .
Originally posted by arnanya

🀣

Just looking hot alone is enough ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Attracting members to comment on the profile using  half nanga pics? ithne bure haal?  Hai re Nandkisore..

on the other hand he looks hot too 😳
Originally posted by harhem

🀣Attracting members to comment on the profile using half nanga pics? ithne bure haal? Hai re Nandkisore..

on the other hand he looks hot too 😳

Hari r u scarstic here?.