Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Plz mujea batyo wht status now why they reopen the thread why our membres posting there
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
now people are saying i stopped people from commenting there, so obviously those who have problem with me will post there, i am not going back to that place made by SARUN fans.
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know what deepthiji, I might have gone back to that thread again after I calmed a down a bit, but after preaching posts by Sarun fanatics, i am done. Now I have decided I will not participate anything that is made by Sarun fanatics..
All the makers of the thread could have said was,  don't be emotional, we agree mod note was unnecessary, but lets not ruin it.. lets again start celebrating again..
That would have been enough.. but no they came out in droves with their preaching mission and taking digs at solo fans.
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Toh now sarun fans start posting .. Lolz many shipper even did nt like the thread, but when buzz came, Barun is shooting they immediatly likied the post and commented post.. This thread was nt specific for Barun fans.. Why they dnt wished him on b'day ..
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: saalu1

You know what deepthiji, I might have gone back to that thread again after I calmed a down a bit, but after preaching posts by Sarun fanatics, i am done. Now I have decided I will not participate anything that is made by Sarun fanatics..

All the makers of the thread could have said was,  don't be emotional, we agree mod note was unnecessary, but lets not ruin it.. lets again start celebrating again..
That would have been enough.. but no they came out in droves with their preaching mission and taking digs at solo fans.

same here, it was twisted like we have ruined the thread. What a politics and preaches like saints. Those who want can post and comment there who stopped them, do they things according to our comments. Yeah they are glorifying the note and the people who were against the mod note is out now. Very good. An actor who has such fandom will have to go through all these. Learn some lesson from other fandom.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Most of the sarun fans were absent yesterday and when a problem arised and my true sobtian comment came, all like toot padi😆
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittenRose

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]same here, it was twisted like we have ruined the thread. What a politics and preaches like saints. Those who want can post and comment there who stopped them, do they things according to our comments. Yeah they are glorifying the note and the people who were against the mod note is out now. Very good. An actor who has such fandom will have to go through all these. Learn some lesson from other fandom.[/DIV]

same here nt participating anything made by them.. U knw i have exam and still i cant control to spam a bit and post my wishes there...i was astonished why sarun fans contributing but now got it , they r nt intersted to celibrate b'day but for something eles
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am addtng oil to fire. but had to write this. 
Suddenly remembered that I had not made th 3rd buzz so went to the solo buzz and commenteted. But Alas ... only 2 buzzz because the poor actor will too tired to read them . 

But then I go to the other half buzz wala article and lo behold the 3rd bzz went through ... was it like this always ???
:\ 
As a late comer I am understanding the big bad world only now ...:(
Ridam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You guys were very busy here for the past two days...I was too in my personal life...but I was busy stalking you guys too😆
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Gud mrng ron ke shonas.. Enjoy roniclus world , ron pics, shoot, location, update.. Dnt take any thing to heart .. Dnt be distrub...just enjoy the moments and gud time .. Barun'bday trending prove that he is nt popular only in IF.. People r jealous so buged to vijay sir.. People r jealous and insecure and dnt let negavity into ur head like Barun who never affected by negativity.. Hve nice day to everyone