Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
aap log thank you thank you bolke why still on that thread?  come out! 😡
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I came out Aj, put a good bye and came out. Was posting there to let others know, but Riti and PD said not to do that, so even stopped that.
verisimilitude thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittenRose

I came out Aj, put a good bye and came out. Was posting there to let others know, but Riti and PD said not to do that, so even stopped that.

I know.. but making innumerous posts is useless. you are done with it hten its fine.. Just move out.. dont care if others post or not!
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
riti..i knw how much we hv gone thru to hv this bday thread...frmlast sept,i was w8ing for dis..n wht VB has done
verisimilitude thumbnail
Originally posted by: -barunoholic-

riti..i knw how much we hv gone thru to hv this bday thread...frmlast sept,i was w8ing for dis..n wht VB has done

Adi.. bachu.. dont worry dear..
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Now some people have problem with the word i referred true sobtians, if they are true sobtian why would they worry, so they have doubt about that fact na, 
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just don't post anymore there, let some post who haven't wished post there..
and also people who want to show us we are wrong in doing this, let them post.. we are done.
The thread will  not move more than 200 pages even if the some sarun fanatics want to make a point.
The damage is done
verisimilitude thumbnail
Come on yaar.. enough dont be a laughing stock to some.. It shows as if there are rift among his fans.. JUST IGNORE.. Bday is over.. you have done everything upto your satisfaction.. rest whoever spam, or wish or rollover it dont care about it!
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
again a charity note by mod on pallu thread...forum is pathetic
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Some people have problem with my post, it was a bad idea to participate in threads made by sarun fans. From now on,it is a no no.