Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: harhem

Its not new Sum.. The more he receives bashing the more he gains popular in BW forum.. No one knew him before but when certain people started to introduce him he became popular too..  Just post ASR pics and his old ones.. dont comment.. just post pics there.. thats it..

i know their love for BarunπŸ˜† As you said with much effort they made him this popular there and that too much before his first movie release. Give them a thanx baby.πŸ˜†

Shukr manao ki Sanaya is not acting in any movies.πŸ˜†
Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i said before na these people activated specfically , when there is any news /interview /update abt him...this shows jealousy ...these people r very confident mamr is nt gona release ,even they were confident about no development abt 22 yards  ...leave sum ...these people r nt worthy , neither Barun care , nor i do anymore...now bunch of jobless onliner will decide his future ...

they r insecure from inner they dnt want to accept his sucesss so just do for sadistic pleasure ...must say they r deeply effected by Barun so cant stop chanting him ,cheaha negative hi kyo na ha ...

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=156678061203455

Karan wishes Barun on his B'day

Cr. to MF.
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why are all the rules implemented 1 day before his birthday.. Everyone is trying so hard to spoil or ruin that day.. FB hacked, new rules, bashing .. but nothing I mean nothing will make a difference to his fans. Fans will be fans no matter what and our love and respect for him will not diminish by these cheap tactics by some. Edited by saalu1 - 10 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: saalu1

Why are all the rules implemented 1 day before his birthday.. Everyone is trying so hard to spoil or ruin that day.. FB hacked, new rules, bashing .. but nothing I mean nothing will make a difference to his fans. Fans will be fans no matter what and our love and respect for him will not diminish by these cheap tactics by some.

now says fans are taking it as conspiracy, what to conspire.πŸ˜•
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plz  mujea bhi koyi siggis de do ...Barun in dashing look ...stuble look ... 
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: cathu

plz  mujea bhi koyi siggis de do ...Barun in dashing look ...stuble look ... 

catherine the same thing, just copy from mine. The DP and the siggie.
MastMalang thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittenRose

now says fans are taking it as conspiracy, what to conspire.πŸ˜•

Deepthiji, the rules are implemented 1 day before his b/day, don't u think its too much of a coincidence.. May be IF is scared of all the activity and might crash  IFπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Its not just all Barun  FB are hacked even Team Barun's Fb is hacked . wondering if there is any relationship to T2 IV and pics posted by Stuti him reading Team Barun's messages
MastMalang thumbnail
cathu, IPK creation Gallery in MF has lots of siggies
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
all are using this one uniformly, that is why i said to copy from mine.