~Ron K Shonas~Ek baar phir -CC #14 Strictly IO - Page 39

Posted: 10 years ago
how to change that Aadi, i don't know the abcd of such things.
Originally posted by ddds

Originally posted by -Catz-

ddds remind me Veena malik

^she posted this in BW forum as the Question was which member reminds u of a celeb hehe.

tussi bohot popular ho Sum baby.. πŸ˜†
Good morning ladies. back !!! and what a come back πŸ˜ƒ
Grocery store ?? tell me which country I will migrate just to buy my provision there. ...😳
No lead role ??? I agree too. Who wants to catch a falling heoine and look eye to eye all the time ?? nice chrcter role or cameos or you y boy ...
FB hacked ... why am I not surprised ???? 
AB new romance ///// why am I not shockd ????? 
SC to have another PH. Hahahah SLB has short attention span syndrome πŸ˜›
Last shooting on Sept 9th ... Hmmm... should have been sooner. tleast she can choose roles wisly now. No offence to anybody...😊
Who is this  Avinash Sachdev???? πŸ˜•

whooo and MT has completed one whole thread and in 40 
Welcome me myself to Sobtiland ...πŸ˜‰

OH yes and IPK 2 πŸ˜² what is it all about ??????SP  you too eating mud in your own way ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by arnanya - 10 years ago
Originally posted by arnanya

Good morning ladies. back !!! and what a come backπŸ˜ƒ
Grocery store ?? tell me which country I will migrate just to buy my provision there. ...😳
No lead role ??? I agree too. Who wants to catch a falling heoine and look eye to eye all the time ?? nice chrcter role or cameos or you y boy ...
FB hacked ... why am I not surprised ????
AB new romance ///// why am I not shockd ?????
SC to have another PH. Hahahah SLB has short attention span syndromeπŸ˜›
Last shooting on Sept 9th ... Hmmm... should have been sooner. tleast she can choose roles wisly now. No offence to anybody...😊
Who is this Avinash Sachdev????πŸ˜•

whooo and MT has completed one whole thread and in 40
Welcome me myself to Sobtiland ...πŸ˜‰

OH yes and IPK 2😲what is it all about ??????SP you too eating mud in your own way ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Welcome back Arnie.. πŸ€—
Yep, Bitwa gave shock to many today, people are still reeling under its effect..
You pretty much covered everything
Hello shonas

some ppl r still not come out of shock with this T2 IV and on top of that today's RB audio IVπŸ˜†

Glad BS mentioned some imp points in t2 IV which are manipulated by RM from quite sometime! Btw why RM team still trying to manipulate ppl πŸ˜†πŸ˜† on his retrun to TV which never going to happen at least daily showsπŸ˜†

Edited by avithebest - 10 years ago
Pallu ...Good evening to you. 

I know, I was pretty much shocked too... 
Here e were doing penence on one leg for any news and then bang right when I am away come a deluge. 

hahaha all for the good. 
Provision store bhi sahi. If it is melbourne I will be ectasic. Will make a point to shop gocerie there only . Atleast bandha ke saath equal banke baat karne ko milega ... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by avithebest

Hello shonas

some ppl r still not come out of shock with this T2 IV and on top of that today's RB audio IVπŸ˜†

Glad BS mentioned some imp points in t2 IV which are manipulated by RM from quite sometime! Btw why RM team still trying to manipulate pplπŸ˜†πŸ˜†on his retrun to TV which never going to happen at least daily showsπŸ˜†

I know Kranthi, pathetic to say the least..
Lekin their fantasies are shattered now, they cannot manipulate or twist his words now..
Bitwa was little blunt in saying that he will not do a lead role in a daily soap unless the TV working hours are improved..
Let's see what more attempts they come up with..
Originally posted by arnanya

Pallu ...Good evening to you.

I know, I was pretty much shocked too...
Here e were doing penence on one leg for any news and then bang right when I am away come a deluge.

hahaha all for the good.
Provision store bhi sahi. If it is melbourne I will be ectasic. Will make a point to shop gocerie there only . Atleast bandha ke saath equal banke baat karne ko milega ...πŸ˜†

Arnie, not only you, there are many who will do daily chakkar of grocery store for Bitwa πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cathu

gud mrng ...hve nice day...

GN Cathu