Qubool Hai

Does ayaan know that asad gave haseena plot.

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

For the sake of Nikhat asad gave hastens plot and told her to take car of nikhat properly..

Does ayaan know asad gave plot to save nikaht engagement,

Can anyone recollect me.
Edited by Venma - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Ayaan does know. He saw the property papers in Haseena's bag and when he read the papers he knew it was Asad who gave her the flat because of which Haseena and Imran came back to accept Nikhat.

Here is the written update of the episode when he found out.
Prani08 thumbnail
So ayaan knew asad save nikaht rishta.

So how will ayaan get into fight I think it will be shireen again blaming dilsaad and asad..ayaan somehow will get involved.will ayaan separate asya in revenge.
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Venma

So ayaan knew asad save nikaht rishta.

So how will ayaan get into fight I think it will be shireen again blaming dilsaad and asad..ayaan somehow will get involved.will ayaan separate asya in revenge.

Yeah he wil get into fight somehow but he wont take revenge and separate AsYA. He is not negative character..
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Yea. The fight they wont start that im sure of. They love eachother too much to start a fight.. but shireen might provoke the start of the fight and once things start getting out of hand with all the talking being said from both the sides then Asad and Ayaan will start to stand up for both their sisters. Their circumstances will make them fight.

But im sure Ayaan wont seperate Asad & Zoya. He isnt a negative character and he knows (im hopeing) that asad and zoya love eachother and he would never want to hurt his brother
Prani08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supreet_dmg

Yea. The fight they wont start that im sure of. They love eachother too much to start a fight.. but shireen might provoke the start of the fight and once things start getting out of hand with all the talking being said from both the sides then Asad and Ayaan will start to stand up for both their sisters. Their circumstances will make them fight.

But im sure Ayaan wont seperate Asad & Zoya. He isnt a negative character and he knows (im hopeing) that asad and zoya love eachother and he would never want to hurt his brother

Sorry I am intending of ayaan making negative character..taking ayaan raging character and gul story of ayaan and zoya.i thought they have a different angle of ayaan involved in Seperation of asya.
Not zoya and ayaan though something different twist.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Aayan does know.. infact i think he is the ONLY one that knows in the SK family. 

And I think Dilshaad also is the only one that knows other than AsYaan.

But DEFINITELY do not in a million years think Aayan will separate AsYa. I think pigs will fly before we ever see that day. ðŸ¤£
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

Yes Aayan does know.. infact i think he is the ONLY one that knows in the SK family. 

And I think Dilshaad also is the only one that knows other than AsYaan.

But DEFINITELY do not in a million years think Aayan will separate AsYa. I think pigs will fly before we ever see that day. ðŸ¤£

I agree ðŸ˜†
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Venma

Sorry I am intending of ayaan making negative character..taking ayaan raging character and gul story of ayaan and zoya.i thought they have a different angle of ayaan involved in Seperation of asya.
Not zoya and ayaan though something different twist.

No need to appologise ðŸ˜Š
You never know.. you could be right with ayaan's different angle with different twist. We never know... gul is able to do anything in QH as we have learnt ðŸ˜†
Prani08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supreet_dmg

No need to appologise ðŸ˜Š
You never know.. you could be right with ayaan's different angle with different twist. We never know... gul is able to do anything in QH as we have learnt ðŸ˜†

The promise after Nikah tha umaar remembering has two angles..

One for sure asya Nikah will happen as promised..
Second no matter what..means some MU after Nikah what do you say..

Just for a change changing the topic.