Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Does ayaan know that asad gave haseena plot.

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Joined: 23 January 2012
Posts: 7424

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged


For the sake of Nikhat asad gave hastens plot and told her to take car of nikhat properly..

Does ayaan know asad gave plot to save nikaht engagement,

Can anyone recollect me.


Edited by Venma - 16 August 2013 at 1:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalJeeLeZaraa

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 15130

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Yes Ayaan does know. He saw the property papers in Haseena's bag and when he read the papers he knew it was Asad who gave her the flat because of which Haseena and Imran came back to accept Nikhat.

Here is the written update of the episode when he found out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13A.HajnalPrani08

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Joined: 23 January 2012
Posts: 7424

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
So ayaan knew asad save nikaht rishta.

So how will ayaan get into fight I think it will be shireen again blaming dilsaad and asad..ayaan somehow will get involved.will ayaan separate asya in revenge.
kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Joined: 23 February 2013
Posts: 8432

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venma

So ayaan knew asad save nikaht rishta.

So how will ayaan get into fight I think it will be shireen again blaming dilsaad and asad..ayaan somehow will get involved.will ayaan separate asya in revenge.

Yeah he wil get into fight somehow but he wont take revenge and separate AsYA. He is not negative character..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalPrani08

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 15130

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Yea. The fight they wont start that im sure of. They love eachother too much to start a fight.. but shireen might provoke the start of the fight and once things start getting out of hand with all the talking being said from both the sides then Asad and Ayaan will start to stand up for both their sisters. Their circumstances will make them fight.

But im sure Ayaan wont seperate Asad & Zoya. He isnt a negative character and he knows (im hopeing) that asad and zoya love eachother and he would never want to hurt his brother

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13A.HajnalPrani08xxMATSxx

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Joined: 23 January 2012
Posts: 7424

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Yea. The fight they wont start that im sure of. They love eachother too much to start a fight.. but shireen might provoke the start of the fight and once things start getting out of hand with all the talking being said from both the sides then Asad and Ayaan will start to stand up for both their sisters. Their circumstances will make them fight.

But im sure Ayaan wont seperate Asad & Zoya. He isnt a negative character and he knows (im hopeing) that asad and zoya love eachother and he would never want to hurt his brother

Sorry I am intending of ayaan making negative character..taking ayaan raging character and gul story of ayaan and zoya.i thought they have a different angle of ayaan involved in Seperation of asya.
Not zoya and ayaan though something different twist.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JeeLeZaraa

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 29077

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Yes Aayan does know.. infact i think he is the ONLY one that knows in the SK family. 

And I think Dilshaad also is the only one that knows other than AsYaan.

But DEFINITELY do not in a million years think Aayan will separate AsYa. I think pigs will fly before we ever see that day. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal-Ishqbaaaz-JeeLeZaraa-MitwaIshqPe-

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 15130

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Yes Aayan does know.. infact i think he is the ONLY one that knows in the SK family. 

And I think Dilshaad also is the only one that knows other than AsYaan.

But DEFINITELY do not in a million years think Aayan will separate AsYa. I think pigs will fly before we ever see that day. ROFL
I agree LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Asad Asad Asad

2

Author: -Amby-   Replies: 11   Views: 8923

-Amby- 11 8923 29 November 2013 at 9:08am by ..Zainab..
ASAD ASAD ASAD i love you KSG

Author: -GoogleWithMe-   Replies: 4   Views: 5701

-GoogleWithMe- 4 5701 27 May 2013 at 11:38am by tareyfan
Asad asad asad!!!!!

Author: Sweety1985   Replies: 3   Views: 2556

Sweety1985 3 2556 16 May 2013 at 1:20pm by annanyaksgian
Asad Asad Asad yeh kya keh dia ?

Author: kashiffai   Replies: 0   Views: 2504

kashiffai 0 2504 23 April 2013 at 10:51am by kashiffai
Asad..Asad..Asad

2

Author: Eternal1234   Replies: 15   Views: 5817

Eternal1234 15 5817 19 April 2013 at 7:37pm by ..sweetchilly..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index