Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sshirley

Oh Hello Suku, I said I AM waiting for ur your review...

And really yaar epi me kya likhoon...

Open invitation to any one who wants to come up with an epilogue for this ff.

Working madam... 
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suku_07

Working madam... 

Okay ji..

Since you have been working on it for so long, I am expecting 2 very detailed reviews from u.. 1 for last ch.. and 1 for the ff as a whole
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Okay ji..

Since you have been working on it for so long, I am expecting 2 very detailed reviews from u.. 1 for last ch.. and 1 for the ff as a whole

and Suku, while you are at it... please help me cross the level in candy😳
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
is there going to be an epilogue
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bublyta

is there going to be an epilogue

i don't think an epilogue is needed.
Fact is, i can't think wat to put in an epilogue.

But i openly invite anyone who wants to come up with an epilogue for this one.

suku_07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

and Suku, while you are at it... please help me cross the level in candy😳

Sure madam that what I have been doing till now...review shuru bhi nahi kiya πŸ˜†
suku_07 thumbnail

Okay ji..

Sure sure... kal pakka...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Shirley...how are your studies progressing???
suku_07 thumbnail
So sorry for the delayed review... but was not getting that much time...

Well time for the review... I must say what you promised you delivered that... Not much of explicit scenes but full amount of romance... Awesome...

The first scene was awesome... just one line saying everything...and later the cute convo was AshNi ..Baba and Ashu scene was cute too... I just loved Baba's concerned for Ashu... Parents are so protective for their kids...

Loved the coffee and pizza part... though I really think coffee and tea has nothing to do with someone's personality... Waise mouth shut karne ka tareeka acha hai πŸ˜‰

I like the court case bit... I was actually wondering what you'll do with this court case... Its kind of a reality these days..

Kya gift maanga hai Nidhi ne... Love under moon light and sexual abuse against Nidhi and you say you are not a romantic person...πŸ˜‰... BTW kisi ne pucha nahi why a bed on terrace ??πŸ˜†

I really liked the Sameer and Mallika bit... both talking about their relationship seriously and more maturely... I really like this Mallika !!

Nidhi prepared the whole drafting and papers of the was very nice... finally she is taking interest in law...

I really love this Ashu...actually mujhe toh koi bhi Ashu chalega.. πŸ˜‰.. Anyways loved the way he helped her, encouraged her to regain her confidence...I really like that... And of course the end...Ashu gifting her trouser and skirt, encouraging her through out the hearing was very nice... And the last bit stole the show... HM in Switzerland.. haaye.. you should written one more part on this...πŸ˜‰

Anyways... its quiet a happy sad feeling.. sad coz your FF is done and Happy coz it was a really nice love story...

Now when can we expect your next FF ?? πŸ˜‰

Edited by suku_07 - 10 years ago
suku_07 thumbnail
Hmm here goes the review for the whole FF...πŸ˜‰

Well I must say the story was gripping...in fact very good...The characters were also realistic whether Ashu, Armaan, Mallika, Baba, Anji or Nidhi...I could actually connect with all of them...πŸ˜›

Frankly I enjoyed the law background also may be in every FF they are doctors so it actually had different flavors with a certain amount of spices...and trust me it was VERY GOOD...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Anyways coming back to FF... You portrayed Armaan, Anji, Mallika and Baba really well...realistic characters and no OTT drama...which was very nice... they all were just prefect...!! πŸ˜ƒ

About Ashutosh, though I am officially a AD so I was actually drooling over your Ashutosh too but towards the end I couldn't connect with him... I agree he was suspicious after he saw Nidhi with Jagan's assistant but he could have confronted her or investigated properly after all he was mature, it was about his wife, his love and besides everything he was a lawyer...I guess this was the demand of your story so no issues... But you asked for a frank review and here I am...πŸ˜›

About Nidhi, very frankly in this FF I was looking forward to Nidhi more than Ashu coz I found Nidhi more realistic and blunt...In fact with each and every chapter I use to love her more than Ashu and hate her more than before coz she used Ashu...But I got disappointed with this character also...A sudden change was not acceptable...Doesn't matter how much we want to change for someone we CAN'T change in just one day... There was 360 degree U turn in Nidhi's character...Besides I personally feel if you want to change change yourself not your personality... Just wearing sarees, having tea and making food doesn't mean you have changed for good... I would have loved her if the change was steady and slow... πŸ˜Š

May be you were in hurry to wind up the chapters so no issues...But still besides these two main character I loved the story... 

I actually used to wait till 1 or 2 am for you updates and must say it was worth it... One more thing do I need to tell you again that you are a fab writer please continue writing ... you have something special in you that you write and I imagineπŸ˜‰... I really donno if I am hallucinating πŸ˜† but serious you are too good...So please keep writing... 

And I am really very sorry if I hurt you πŸ˜”...SORRY !!
Edited by suku_07 - 10 years ago