Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

yes as well as no for SR scene..

yes because in my eyes Nidhi is redeemed fully now..she has broken that materialistic cobweb that had entangled her..she suffered a lot..was bruised also in order to face the world ..which is the real rainbow of life..
so would definitely like to read that part..wherein she will be hetting all her happiness..and what better than SR to start😉??..because that was the one relation which inspired her to change..so she should have the cake na and the readers too?? because we also witnessed these ups and downs..and so we deserve this treat😛

yaar I am not saying they won't have a SR. what I am asking is jitna maine likha hai usse zyada likhne ki zaroorat hai kya? don't they deserve some privacy at least?
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
and no because..

I know that you aren't comfortable in writing such intimate scenes..if it gives you any sort of discomfort being the writer of this fic..the nurturer of this story brought to life by you..
it wouldn't be fair neither to you nor the readers of your fic..knowing about your discomfort..as your reader and friend..i don't want you to write it down just for the sake of it..

as far as the story without this angle.. am sure you'll fing other ways to give the happiness to this couple and also to us..

so, the ball is in your court..write if you want..if you aren't comfortable cut it..and bring in sweet little scenes
sshirley thumbnail

Bhanu and Diksha, pl. read my reply to dr. babs on p-46-47.

deepali.rock thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshirley

yaar I am not saying they won't have a SR. what I am asking is jitna maine likha hai usse zyada likhne ki zaroorat hai kya? don't they deserve some privacy at least?

Shirley SR to hoga..we know that..but what  I m saying is..that we should get to read it or not😆..

read my second part of the reply..
sshirley thumbnail

and no because..

I know that you aren't comfortable in writing such intimate scenes..if it gives you any sort of discomfort being the writer of this fic..the nurturer of this story brought to life by you..
it wouldn't be fair neither to you nor the readers of your fic..knowing about your discomfort..as your reader and friend..i don't want you to write it down just for the sake of it..

as far as the story without this angle.. am sure you'll fing other ways to give the happiness to this couple and also to us..

so, the ball is in your court..write if you want..if you aren't comfortable cut it..and bring in sweet little scenes

thank you deepali for understanding my reservations - yes I can't write explicit sex scenes. I believe in leaving to my readers' imagination.

besides I did edit my last scene a bit a day after posting it..

and here are a lot of sweet scebes using innuendoes.. that's the max I can do.
deepali.rock thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshirley

thank you deepali for understanding my reservations - yes I can't write explicit sex scenes. I believe in leaving to my readers' imagination.

besides I did edit my last scene a bit a day after posting it..

and here are a lot of sweet scebes using innuendoes.. that's the max I can do.

decision made then..

no need to write it..

I m sure your readers will understand and love the story in its own unique way..

proceed according to your taste..
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay Shirley...

Will be waiting for ur update...

I m feeling very tired & sleepy..🥱

So gud night.. Bye
sshirley thumbnail

decision made then..

no need to write it..

I m sure your readers will understand and love the story in its own unique way..

proceed according to your taste..

ok thanks a lot..

and deepali, will reply to u by Monday on ur two reviews.

as u know I am leaving on a trip soon so need to prepare.. plus I m trying to get my last chapter done before leaving so that I can send to my editor. since it is the last, I really want her feedback.. if she okays it, I will post early evening on sunday my time when I return..
sshirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: achdata3

Okay Shirley...

Will be waiting for ur update...

I m feeling very tired & sleepy..🥱

So gud night.. Bye

good nite and sorry for the delay.. 
sshirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Hello Shirley

hey mudra, how r u today?

where is deepa today?

aur poonam, mujhe hi bolke wapas gayab ho gayi - some problems with her eyes?