Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Shirley, we love you for who you are..your stories just add on to it..but what we feel towards you is nothing less than that for a family member..so cheer up..saying this as a friend..who loves to see you smile..

and you write or not..you'll always be dear to me in a very very special way..

and if you write anything after that..just let us know where it is..if it will be in my power..i'll give anything to sit back and read your work..

you are the one person who motivated my thought process..your work made me think and analyse the situatons so precisely..
if you were so happy on reading my reviews..so was I because it helped me expand my view..my thought process..it helped me discover a new self which I didn't even know even existed..

writing reviews for you gave me an immeasurable joy..i cant even voice it..but you and your work made me feel that..

being preoccupied with work and college has affected my ability to write reviews for you..and it even added on to my piling frustration levels..but still felt better seeing you write so beautifully..

wanted to come here and tell you so many things..but time was a constraint for me.. it still is..

so please don't feel demotivated yaar..love you so so much..

deepali.rock thumbnail
mere last comment on pg 42 nhi dekha??
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

Omg god Aazeen .. I am cracking up...

So m I..

thank you aazeen for making me laugh..

poor aazeen - kitna frustrating hota hoga na aapke liye. I really sympathize๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Omg god Aazeen .. I am cracking up...

๐Ÿ˜† Hanste-muskurate rahiye... Main aur Meri Shrimatiji aapke Paaye Laagu karne ko taras gaye...

Kab milenge aapke anmol Aashirwaad?๐Ÿ˜†
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
SHirely please see my comment too on page 42..
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

๐Ÿ˜† Hanste-muskurate rahiye... Main aur Meri Shrimatiji aapke Paaye Laagu karne ko taras gaye...

Kab milenge aapke anmol Aashirwaad?๐Ÿ˜†

Aazeen.. phele aap ki shrimati toh padhare aap ke ghar.. na na aap ke thread pe.. phir zaroor denge hum apna aashirwaad.๐Ÿ˜†
sshirley thumbnail

SHirely please see my comment too on page 42..

reg. blog? sorry blogging not my cuppa tea.
deepali.rock thumbnail
the things which I felt very strongly about your chap..

jagan got to know the details through the phone not switched off..god..trust you to bring in something like that..i mean I already knew it that none of the friends could have done it including mallika(I would have come after you if you did anything with my mallika๐Ÿ˜†)..but didn't expect that..was thinking and thinking the logical way what went wrong..but this part just cracked me up๐Ÿคฃ..when you always do the unexpected that is the point where I take a bow mam..

and next thing..
ashu making nidhi face her true self which she was..was the ultimate highlight of the chap..i constantly felt something missing even after you redeemed her fully..and this was it..nidhi needed to be shown the mirror the hard way for her past deeds..which you did very nicely..again a bow..

before this I couldn't see nidhi with respect even after redemption..
but when nidhi hated herself and called herself ***** , that was the moment to take a bow again..
you gave her character dimension with this part only..
and according to me, she stood at lowest pedestal before the showdown..and after it I could see her occupy a place next to mallika..

that was what I felt strongly about the chap
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sshirley

</div>

<div>So m I..

thank you aazeen for making me laugh..

poor aazeen - kitna frustrating hota hoga na aapke liye. I really sympathize๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You are welcome my ladies... [Shrimati ji busy in her exams... Tab tak paraayi aurton ke saath hi time pass kar lein...๐Ÿ˜†] I'm glad to make u all laugh, n enhance ur moods...

Aah! Shirley di... Dont ask! *Wiping beads of sweat of frustration* Wo clearly bol deti hai Shut up Aazuu!
N meri bolti band ho jaai hai, warna she'll cut my call...๐Ÿ˜†

haaye ri, mari kismat...!
sshirley thumbnail
Deepali, thank you..

yeah, all was not well last 3-4 days.. was (m still) frustrated over a lot of things in my personal life... bas isiliye I tried to stay away so that m not rude to anyone..

yeah the lack of reviews to a 24 page long (font 11) too added to my frustration.. so I stayed away..

Thank you for commenting.. will reply soon..