FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki:Th.5: Final Ch pg. 61 Aug. 27th - Page 25

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sshirley

Thank you Shobsrocks ... I am so so happy to see that finally you broke your silence..  I am glad u liked those scenes..

Well, I am glad, u liked this Ashu as well - imo he is totally different from the other ff Ashus.

Next chap - lets see when I can write. I won't give a day now - that jinxes my updates.. so let be a surprise

thank you once again

sshirley i like ashu how ever he may be,but in tis story ashu s quiet well impressing me

waiting eagerly,quiterly for ur surprise
Originally posted by shobsrocks

sshirley i like ashu how ever he may be,but in tis story ashu s quiet well impressing me

waiting eagerly,quiterly for ur surprise

thx
Hi Shirley saw a lot of activity on u FF thought let me peep in , interesting conv , so my dear when are u going to continue this story , cause we all know once u start school , no time for anything else , so waiting patiently for the next update 
Originally posted by bc123456

Hi Shirley saw a lot of activity on u FF thought let me peep in , interesting conv , so my dear when are u going to continue this story , cause we all know once u start school , no time for anything else , so waiting patiently for the next update 

bas dr. babs, just started writing my last ch. will post in 2-3 days..

btw, I don't think many people liked my ch-15 - the response is so thanda.. I feel disappointed, but chalo koi nahi, I will still write my chapter and post it - ab ek ch ki hi toh baat hai
Hey Shirley,

How are you? How was your day? How is studies preparations going on?

The Chapter was beautiful...

We all are eagerly waiting for your update...

Since last 2-3 days it was quite hectic so was not able to give you any review's...

Hey Shirley sending you one PM check it after 2min,.. I don't know if you have already read it... Its just a article i liked so thought of sharing it with you...

Hope you too like it...
Edited by achdata3 - 10 years ago
hello shirley di...aaj busy day tha...review tomorrow...pakka..gn...
Originally posted by achdata3

Hey Shirley,

How are you? How was your day? How is studies preparations going on?

The Chapter was beautiful...

We all are eagerly waiting for your update...

Since last 2-3 days it was quite hectic so was not able to give you any review's...

Hey Shirley sending you one PM check it after 2min,.. I don't know if you have already read it... Its just a article i liked so thought of sharing it with you...

Hope you too like it...

Thank you Diksha,

Originally posted by gargpoo

hello shirley di...aaj busy day tha...review tomorrow...pakka..gn...

ok no probs poonam, gn sd
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Hello Shirley

How r u?

hi mudra, to be frank, feeling totally moodless