Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah saw that.. See my reply in the VM thread..
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
saw that too,

chalo GN  suddenly v. sleepy
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

On the 5th thread Shirley!

Happy to know that u reached safe n sound . All the very best for ur new semester!
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Shirley...
sshirley thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the congrats.. but u guys deserve the credit, not me.

I am typing my chapter - some inturruptions will be there, but I hope to complete in 30 hours or so,

In the meantime, some food for thought for all of you..

A lot of you feel that in spite of being an advocate, Ashu has jumped to conclusions and served the deed of divorce on NIdhi..

Now, I am not asking you who the real culprit is.

I ask all of you to put yourselves in Ashu's shoes and think - only 4 (Ashu, Armaan, Mallika and Nidhi) or chalo 5 (since BB was also present some of the time) people knew the content of his argument.

For a minute forget that you saw Nidhi with Kanchan on two occasions. So, whom will you suspect? whether you think emotionally or logically?

1. Would you suspect Armaan - your childhood bestie who has never even given you a reason to even imagine something like this..

2. Would you suspect Mallika - who left everything - her love, her career, her life as she had known it - for you. so that you didn't feel cornered or suffocate in ur guilt.

3. Would you suspect your own father?

4. Or would you suspect Nidhi - yes you love her, but she probably never reciprocated your feelings. She was always a manipulating, selfish person. If she could play you up for a mere bracelet worth 2.25 lacs, then she could certainly play a bigger game when its a matter of abt 20-30 crores.

Think for a while and tell me what will you do and think, if u were Ashu. Also consider his state of mind on losing the most important case of his career - the only case he was emotionally attached with.
rayafan17 thumbnail
Shirley ..you mean 30 minutes right?? Another 30 hours I will be at your doorstep..
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Shirley ..you mean 30 minutes right?? Another 30 hours I will be at your doorstep..

arre nahi, I mean 30 hours yaar, I  have started typing, but I know v. well there are gonna be n no. of breaks, some big. so I am saying 30 hours...

tabhi toh I have given u all food for thought na😛 
sshirley thumbnail
And deepa, u coming to meet me? great, how would u like to party?
rayafan17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

arre nahi, I mean 30 hours yaar, I  have started typing, but I know v. well there are gonna be n no. of breaks, some big. so I am saying 30 hours...

tabhi toh I have given u all food for thought na😛 

Then I am starting to drive right now .. With the breaks I between I will be there in less than 30 hours