Back to square one!! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

bas 2 pages  !!! koi show dekta nahi  kya 

Hope stupid pramad does run away n saras n kumud come close again [:$]
I think pramad will be reformed n then accident mein marr jayega...then Samud story will start again
Originally posted by nitzy_21

I think pramad will be reformed n then accident mein marr jayega...then Samud story will start again

Par this kumud is so stubborn she will be like nahin I am a widow n saras cheated me TWICE!! Ugh! Broken record Jo hai.
Originally posted by shana0127

just a minute ...now this telepathy thing is going too much on us omi ji...u wrote all i have been thinking

anyways desperatly waiting for monday ...coz its monday thats gonna decided fate of future SC for me shana

if they give samud  vibes on monday then i will watch it further or else ...me shana vow not see SC till i get future news of them coming together

me also big saras fan but then my vows r not mere vows ...jo khayee and then commode pe flush kar di ...🀣...i mean it 😎
@ bold
🀣

I so want his promise to flush down his system I tell u.
Monday will confirm if our thoughts r going in the right directions or we r just some desperate chicks Shana buddy.
Let's c how these two behave on Monday. Why do I get the impression nothing gonna happen coz Saras will stop giving puppy look to Kumud now after that vow n kummu will keep her distance too n they will go home boringly??

Originally posted by nitzy_21

Me too is thinking this after looking at kumud n her stubborn stand about reforming Pramad. She will reform that dude n he will die a good manπŸ˜†
N then widow kumud will b the best sanskaari widow n will refuse to b around Saras n then story starts. N finally...
Saras will rangofy her horni n make her his!! Not bad also u know but I don't want positive Pramad.
Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
Jaanu you r still thinking positively?? Well hats off to u buddy. I am like 🀒 CVs are getting on my nerves. Can't they show how much they are butchering this show? I can't believe there are some twisted mind out there to love the crap they are showing.
I will wait for Monday and will decide what to do with this show.
Take care. See you πŸ˜ƒEdited by dazzzling - 10 years ago
Why is this getting broing nowdays what happened to Saras and Kumud . The story was all abt Kumud last night and Saras don't you dare go back to your sanyaas avatar want to see the lovestruck Saras back and why are you intent on reuniting Kumud with that Jackass pramad he is not worth it you are the one for Kumud and you know it as does Kumud . Kumud wake up and see Saras I want them to be back together. Forget that Snake Pramad and go to Saras
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

@ bold
🀣

I so want his promise to flush down his system I tell u.
Monday will confirm if our thoughts r going in the right directions or we r just some desperate chicks Shana buddy.
Let's c how these two behave on Monday. Why do I get the impression nothing gonna happen coz Saras will stop giving puppy look to Kumud now after that vow n kummu will keep her distance too n they will go home boringly??

@bold ...surely something like this will happen ...all i want too see the restrained tension and self control between them visible through their actions and expressions...just like two strangers ...am sure even if they potray this way it will be worth watchable...remeber that night scene where they were caught in the room in darkness ...it was the best scene regarding restrained passions...where kumud was all OMG and Saras God where am i stuck πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shana0127

@bold ...surely something like this will happen ...all i want too see the restrained tension and self control between them visible through their actions and expressions...just like two strangers ...am sure even if they potray this way it will be worth watchable...remeber that night scene where they were caught in the room in darkness ...it was the best scene regarding restrained passions...where kumud was all OMG and Saras God where am i stuck πŸ˜ƒ

Wat episode?? The one when they were playing hide n seek n kumud's pallu got stuck to the door??
That was full of passionate tension.
Yes I agree lets see if it oozes passion bet them when alone or it is just freezing cold!! We two will surely sense it. Experts Jo hain in this department!! πŸ˜†