Pavitra Rishta August 16 2013 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for d update. Omg is ovi- onir going to get married? :-O pls ekta ,iss baar arjun purvi ki shaadi karvao!
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhalla !  Great update.  uff.. what do you think of all this?πŸ˜•  

ha ! πŸ˜† 
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊

Ovi and Onir are a confusing lotπŸ˜•
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ovi must b joking abt her sacrificing part seriously it is joke of d century??Ovi bimbo is doing sacrifice yaa r8 saw ur sacrifice in 2days epi i seriously cant tolerate her.Soham-purvi omg i have tears on my eyes god bless arjun t4s dear
naava thumbnail
I think Ovi has been very sincere about this.. i havn't watched it yet, but from the WU it seems she genuinely is trying to do the right thing.  I don't think she's trying to stop ARVI from getting married, in fact the opposite.  

I think she's turning out well and should be forgiven for her mistakes, just as should everyone when they change.  I like this Ovi.

A fake wedding with Ovi Onir would be interesting and funny.  Probably everyone could see through it though and figure it out.  Although, a lot of clues go by the wayside in PR  πŸ˜† Onir will have 3 wives..πŸ˜†

I think it was a forshadowing (I hope) &  Purvi remembers what she said about Seema.  That her feelings are that the guy didn't really love her if he lied to her about all this.  that he should have told the truth and let her decide. And since he didn't, he couldn't have really loved her. 

Anyway...looks like the writers are having fun with us and teasing us with a 1,000 different scenarios.

Edited by naava - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Thanks, Bhalla! Very nice detailed update! 
Loved the brother sister emotional scene and siblings hugging! 
Arjun will think this time I have to be mahaan ...I cant let Onir win in mahaanta! πŸ˜†

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much everyone for ur comments!😊 Here is what I think about the current track.

I agree with you completely naava I think Ovi is doing right, she really does care a lot about Arjun and Purvi and felt really guilty for coming in between them. I don't blame her for telling Arjun this because I guess Arjun and Purvi should feel guilty for what they have done to Onir, he lost his license and everything for her, he even did illegal things for Purvi but Purvi was not grateful to him about that at all and seemed reluctant and cold toward Onir when they tried to defend Onir in court. From the way Purvi was talking today about Ovi's friend Seema I think she will still be ungrateful toward Onir even after knowing his real truth, I could be wrong but hope she realizes her mistake of what she did to Onir. The scene at the end was nice, so glad everyone is starting to be nice to Soham and accept him. wish Ovi could have been a part of the siblings hug too!😊
naava thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

Thanks so much everyone for ur comments!😊 Here is what I think about the current track.

I agree with you completely naava I think Ovi is doing right, she really does care a lot about Arjun and Purvi and felt really guilty for coming in between them. I don't blame her for telling Arjun this because I guess Arjun and Purvi should feel guilty for what they have done to Onir, he lost his license and everything for her, he even did illegal things for Purvi but Purvi was not grateful to him about that at all and seemed reluctant and cold toward Onir when they tried to defend Onir in court. From the way Purvi was talking today about Ovi's friend Seema I think she will still be ungrateful toward Onir even after knowing his real truth, I could be wrong but hope she realizes her mistake of what she did to Onir. The scene at the end was nice, so glad everyone is starting to be nice to Soham and accept him. wish Ovi could have been a part of the siblings hug too!😊

Bhalla, We do agree about Ovi...and Soham.  I'm so glad you like Soham.  He's so sweet.  πŸ˜† 

But 😭 I guess i don't agree on the rest πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†  re: Purvi n Arjun, Purvi only knows so far that Onir was already married to Shalini and never told her when he begged her to marry him.. And then at the end, Onir was incredibly mean to Purvi. Only the audience at the time of this recent court hearing knew it was all show.  Goodness, I would b cold and reluctant too, even more, even if I decided to do the right thing and see him exonerated for organ traffiking. I wouldn't  be grateful to someone who lied about being a married man and did other hateful things to me to make me hate him . She doesn't know it was fake and felt completely betrayed.  So I am not understanding what mistake Purvi did to Onir - he is the one who lied to her. ** Also, Arjun - what did he do?  He wasn't ever involved in this, and is totally innocent on this issue, isn't he?

You are one of the nicest people to have differing opinions with though, and i am glad we can disagree and still have great respect  !  So nice to see you back and on the forum.  πŸ˜ƒ

** Although I do agree at the time of the original trial, Purvi was aloof and cold towards Onir when he lost his license. And that was wrong, especially since she had asked him to swap the babies. She should have come forward at the at time and said what she did the other day.  So on that point, you are surely right, Purvi should realize her mistake and ask for forgiveness.  
Edited by naava - 10 years ago
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the Written Update!

Today was a very good episode.. getting the audiences even more excited for the future. 

I am sure the wedding will happen in spite of Arjun revealing the truth to Onir. It will be Ovi who will lecture them out and say now it is too late to even say anything to Onir as he has left for Canada and here is the video he has left for you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Ovi will train him make the tape and leave it for everyone to listen on the wedding day.

I am amazed how the writers have turned Ovis character...She is one determined girl and I am sure she will not leave one stone unturned to have the ArVi wedding happen. 

Arjun can tell the truth to Purvi - but they have to reunite for the ONLY right reason - Pari. They better get that right. Nothing is more important than Pari. 

I was so amused by the Detective ..he went to Kolkatta and was able to ONLY come to know that kinshuk was a actress... so funny πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. he still does not know all the SECRETS.. I would love to do his job and work as Kirloskars personal detective.

I am also wondering if Arjun will first go to his dad for advice...????