Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay okay gn..imagine naksh rain seq in terrace as well πŸ˜† 🀣 Btw wats new in IF [:S] Kuch diffrnt feel ho raha hai
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thank u so much hetal πŸ€—
Awww now both Hina and Karan took my name hope they come to london for outdoor shooting then I can meet them both together
naKsHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! He really called ma name nd evn read ma msg
wwwooohhhooo i'm really very happpyyy
thnxxx alottt pree
itz only coz of u,karan took ma name nd read ma msg
thnxxx alottt pree
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg omg omg!! Karan took my name too :D :D
Thanks pree for making our messages reach there! Owe you big time!!!πŸ€—
πŸ˜ƒ
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!😳

Mera name bhi liya Karan bhaiya ne😳...abhi dekha interviuew...love u preksha for doing all this...! πŸ€—

dancing round and round!

here is Video - 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkJOdY0cdt8[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FkJOdY0cdt8
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cogratulations EveryoneπŸ˜ƒ

Rasha,janhavi and Aaliya special congratulations 2 u guyz

and of course Thanks PrekshaπŸ˜ƒ

janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is unbelievable i am happy, subah subah i got know this, thanks ami di for infrmng  me ..Thank u so much pree..πŸ€—πŸ€—
okay i cant see the video...πŸ˜”in office now and i dont even remember what i had written in the msg hope not something crap..πŸ˜†

anyways, pree thank u thank u thank u so much
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: janhavi58

This is unbelievable i am happy, subah subah i got know this, thanks ami di for infrmng  me ..Thank u so much pree..πŸ€—πŸ€—

okay i cant see the video...πŸ˜”in office now and i dont even remember what i had written in the msg hope not something crap..πŸ˜†

anyways, pree thank u thank u thank u so much

ye tha tera msg dekh

Kudos to Team YRKKHπŸ˜ƒ

1200 episodes, this is a commendable job done by all the actors, each and every person behind the camera, yes everyone. Thank u so much Mr. Rajan Shahi for giving us Yeh Rishta and two amazing actors Hina Khan and Karan Mehra who created the magical couple "Naksh" and cute kids harsh, Bani and now Shivansh.

It doesn't feel at all that its been 4 and half years and soon the show will complete 1200 epis. Yeh Rishta has become part of life now, just cannot think of missing a single episode.

We have been associated with YR since day 1, and believe us we discuss everything, drool over naksh romance, cry with akshara- naitik, laugh with them as well, love their cute nok jhoks, akshara's innocence and simplicity naitiks cuteness and caring nature. There are so many things that i loved about YEH RISHTA in short enjoye every relation that is shown.  
I can proudly say i am a nakshian, a Yeh rishta viewer. The only show on television without any negativity, without villains, no scheming mils, dils. Its purely based on reality and no doubt its going strong..*touchwood*.
Words fall short describing this show. how i feel abt it and what's my "rishta" with Yeh Rishta.

My good wishes to the whole team and all the viwers, fans and everyone who has been assocaited with YR. I wish YR achieves many many many more milestones and all the success, undoubtedly its one of the best shows on TV.

Congratulationsss team YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI

Thnk U Star plus..!!
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Janh u wrote sooo well...love ur msg...
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lafangi_Mahi

ye tha tera msg dekh

Kudos to Team YRKKHπŸ˜ƒ

1200 episodes, this is a commendable job done by all the actors, each and every person behind the camera, yes everyone. Thank u so much Mr. Rajan Shahi for giving us Yeh Rishta and two amazing actors Hina Khan and Karan Mehra who created the magical couple "Naksh" and cute kids harsh, Bani and now Shivansh.

It doesn't feel at all that its been 4 and half years and soon the show will complete 1200 epis. Yeh Rishta has become part of life now, just cannot think of missing a single episode.

We have been associated with YR since day 1, and believe us we discuss everything, drool over naksh romance, cry with akshara- naitik, laugh with them as well, love their cute nok jhoks, akshara's innocence and simplicity naitiks cuteness and caring nature. There are so many things that i loved about YEH RISHTA in short enjoye every relation that is shown.  
I can proudly say i am a nakshian, a Yeh rishta viewer. The only show on television without any negativity, without villains, no scheming mils, dils. Its purely based on reality and no doubt its going strong..*touchwood*.
Words fall short describing this show. how i feel abt it and what's my "rishta" with Yeh Rishta.

My good wishes to the whole team and all the viwers, fans and everyone who has been assocaited with YR. I wish YR achieves many many many more milestones and all the success, undoubtedly its one of the best shows on TV.

Congratulationsss team YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI

Thnk U Star plus..!!

oye mogu...tune dhund liya...🀣.πŸ€—πŸ€—
ye likha tha...😳