anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I just find kitu too sweet for my lliking.  I have yet to come across someone who is always thinking of others before herself .  It just is so unreal. And to be ever smiling is a bit much - cant take it.
Also I find her too interfering.  
And this is not bashing before you pounce on me !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This show is supposed to be about the bhabhi, meaning Kittu, being the key to happiness for her nanad, meaning Shraddha. It's kind of refreshing to see that the sister-in-laws are not negative and genuinely care about each other. We watch too much of negativity and are so used to that, that when a positive thing comes we start doubting it...πŸ˜†

I do like the bond Kittu & Shraddha share...it's nice!

I do agree, however, sometimes Kittu tends to be interfering...other than that I like how the genuinely care about each other - everyone in  the family...

Edited by ShelDev - 10 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
She does become selfish at times but that never nourishes as her husband always puts her feelings last for example when it came to celebrating their anniversary! 
I really disliked her for taking money from her parents by lying that it was for AnandπŸ˜† I think unless they show Shradha doing something as selfless then maybe we wont think its too good to be true! πŸ˜†
xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, the character is not real enough and convincing enough I believe! 

Like I said in an earlier post no one is 100% positive or 100% negative there are always shades of grey in a person whether the reason be self interest or jelousy or anything thing in that form.. its inevitable in human nature. 

None of these qualities are there in Kittu she keeps giving and forgiving seeking nothing in return... this is questionable.

I agree she is supper nice which is fine, but the limit that her anniversary was ruined and she was blamed for it despite it not being her fault, and her not even standing up for herself rather asking for forgiveness when she isn't at fault. 

So in conclusion her character is too nice. And if a person is actually like that, her husband of two years needs to know that and not misunderstand her like he does... 

I want to see how her character develops. 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Too interfering - Yes but selfless nope she did feel bad when Anand poured water on her plans of celebrating anniversary in a grand way and also when her necklace was given to shraddha she did feel a pinch its just that she cannot be shrewd like her mom or Jaya and cannot express her opinions strongly as they do.. otherwise she is as human as human can be. I find her to be like Amrit in personality just that Amrit is confident about vocalizing her thoughts whereas kittu is yet to reach that stage as its just 2 years since her "arranged marriage" and she's still in the phase of pleasing the in laws and getting adjusted and accepted in the family..
tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree wd you. People like Kittu are very unusual but I guess the audience always tries to be like the characters on television, so I think  by making Kittu's character very good, people will try to become like her, which is good for the society.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kittu is normal as most of times her wishes n selfishness or anger is clearly washed off by others... she is happy go lucky...

I do agree to the fact that she is way too interfering