Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -babyblue-

πŸ€£ I was very active member of Churail Forum ...🀣 My lucky stars ..this show is gonna end soon ... maine ek party toh karni hai ...πŸ₯³ 

yaa i knw i always red ur post phir tumhe yahan dekha toh i was shocked a littleπŸ˜†
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SayanoraVViegas

πŸ˜†Yes many OTT shows are there 

Thank you for the reply 

ur welcum ..besides NBT which shows u watch ? πŸ˜Š 
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishani123

@Lee - Heyyy u are welcome. I know we all are sailing in the same boat and want clarity on stuff either ways. And I completely share your sentiments. 

Btw, many people have asked them to show at least 1 week of Mohan Megha together in the end. So. highly likely that it will happen😊

I just feel that since this show gave us a lot in S1 (and even afterwards there were many lovely moments in bits and pieces) for the sake of all that and for the sake of the actors who have put in their heart and soul into the show, we all shld cut down on the negativity and try and make peace with what is being shown even if some can't enjoy it as much, as there may not be any S3 and this cld be the last few weeks of the show that we all have been so attached with for various reasons, though the intensity of that has fluctuated based on the tracks shown. πŸ˜Š

Ishani, I take your point! πŸ˜‰ And very well said btw! But NBT has such an avid fan following that tempers will flare and feathers will be ruffled from time to time, especially if the story disappoints! πŸ˜‰  Whilst I never liked the premise of SSN 2, I made my peace with it and witnessed lots of flashes of brilliance along the way: both in the story telling, direction and of course the acting! πŸ‘πŸΌ

But I'll be the first yo admit I hated the revamp idea, mostly because it negated SSN 2 IMO, and trivialized everything that occurred before, and don't provide proper story closure. To me, everything was turned upside down...again!!   Worst of all, Mohan was gone replaced by Vasu, and what was NBT without Mohan??!!   Now that we're in the final stretch, I just want o see Vasu revert to Mohan ASAP so that we can end with the NBT flavor that we all love and cherish!  Hope the cvs don't disappoint, and give the fans some lasting beautiful memories! It's the least they can do!  I promise to keep my cool till then, but if they disappoint then all bets are off!!! πŸ˜†

Thanks again! πŸ˜Š

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Metromasti

Na Bole Tum Na Maine 2 (NBTNMKK 2) Vasu and Mohan the same person

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2(NBTNMKK 2) twist : Mystery behind Vasu being Megha's husband Mohan 

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2(NBTNMKK 2) on Colors might witness a sudden twist for Megha (Aakanksha Singh) who lost her husband Mohan Bhatnagar (Kunal Karan Kapoor) 2 years back.

It was earlier shown how Mohan came with Rhimjhim (Mohan's adopted daugter) to Mumbai in search of Rhimjhim's real mother.

Megha's search leads her to a chawl where a local don Vasu is in charge of the place.

However, Vasu turns out to be a replica (look alike) of her husband Mohan.

Also there's a mystery behind Vasu behaving differently with Megha and Rhimjhim which suprises his godmother and girlfriend Ruku Vaidya.

It is also shown that Vasu came to Mumbai with his godmother around the same time that Mohan died.

Also Vasu's godmother seems to be hiding some truth from everyone regarding Vasu.

Whether Vasu is Mohan for real and not his look alike is what would unfold in coming episodes of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2(NBTNMKK 2) .

kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
viegas pata hai i follow u on twitter
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunakshafan26

yaa i knw i always red ur post phir tumhe yahan dekha toh i was shocked a littleπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I left that forum ...πŸ˜† iss show ko dekh lo toh koi bhi show jhel sakte hain ...πŸ˜† 
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
TFS 4 the article Viegas ..😊
ArianaGrande thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunakshafan26

viegas pata hai i follow u on twitter

Kya pata hai😊
ArianaGrande thumbnail