Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
waise sach bolu toh ab apart from aai and ruku drama mujhe nbt pasand aa raha hai
ishani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Lee - Heyyy u are welcome. I know we all are sailing in the same boat and want clarity on stuff either ways. And I completely share your sentiments. 

Btw, many people have asked them to show at least 1 week of Mohan Megha together in the end. So. highly likely that it will happen๐Ÿ˜Š

I just feel that since this show gave us a lot in S1 (and even afterwards there were many lovely moments in bits and pieces) for the sake of all that and for the sake of the actors who have put in their heart and soul into the show, we all shld cut down on the negativity and try and make peace with what is being shown even if some can't enjoy it as much, as there may not be any S3 and this cld be the last few weeks of the show that we all have been so attached with for various reasons, though the intensity of that has fluctuated based on the tracks shown. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ishani123 - 10 years ago
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SayanoraVViegas

Anamika is getting replaced by Desh Ki beti Nandini
I visited the forum but all people are cursing the show to finish fast

Is it good or bad ๐Ÿ˜›

bad hi hai achha hai khatam ho raha hai after annie gill's exit kuch bacha hi nhi show mein all crap to be shown so better it finishes๐Ÿ˜†
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kunakshafan26

waise sach bolu toh ab apart from aai and ruku drama mujhe nbt pasand aa raha hai

Me too ๐Ÿ˜Š
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --MI--

And I am being serious and not joking but actors have to agree which looks difficult if the latest interview and even the rm interview are to go by

True Vyas! As KKK and AK hinted, a whole lot of factors are involved in the final decision!  And things have to fall in place satisfactorily for the lead actors as well.  I guess everyone is playing a wait and see game at present, which is understandable. ๐Ÿ˜‰
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

BB - Which shows you watch now other than Na Bole Tum

NBT n Tamas that's it ...m not able to digest the crap being shown on Television , everything luks so Mediocre , sometimes so Ott.. average acting ...๐Ÿฅฑ 

I jus hope KKK n AS comes in next season of NBT soon ..๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry 4 the late reply ... net is working very slowly ... 
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

ok bye gd nt

Good night Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š

God night everyone me too going 

Sweet dreams and take care everyone 
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kunakshafan26

bad hi hai achha hai khatam ho raha hai after annie gill's exit kuch bacha hi nhi show mein all crap to be shown so better it finishes๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ I was very active member of Churail Forum ...๐Ÿคฃ My lucky stars ..this show is gonna end soon ... maine ek party toh karni hai ...๐Ÿฅณ Edited by -babyblue- - 10 years ago
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail

Me too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Me 3 ..๐Ÿ˜† 
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Originally posted by: -babyblue-

NBT n Tamas that's it ...m not able to digest the crap being shown on Television , everything luks so Mediocre , sometimes so Ott.. average acting ...๐Ÿฅฑ 

I jus hope KKK n AS comes in next season of NBT soon ..๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry 4 the late reply ... net is working very slowly ... 

๐Ÿ˜†Yes many OTT shows are there 

Thank you for the reply 
Edited by SayanoraVViegas - 10 years ago