sooo any chance of Samud romance?

rihenna thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So guys do u think there's any chance of seeing SAMUD romance next week...even tho I love this show this week was sooo boring...but forced myself to watch it..and I don't wanna be forced but have that crave of watching the show like I use to before!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
wait fror monday...if we get something hopeful good or else my advice leave the show before it kills u 
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shana0127

wait fror monday...if we get something hopeful good or else my advice leave the show before it kills u

Kaisey chor paayenge Shana :-( Gautam ke liye yeh dard Sehna parerga. I don't think there is any jungle mein mangle. Seems only to be the case of poor saras getting more abuse from kumud probs saying why u coming in between me n my husband! Woh peet raha hai toh ussey peetne doh!

And Dekho sunny missed his chance to meet kumud cos
Gadhi kusum is a dumbo! Grrr! Am just so annoyed.
..Rish.. thumbnail
They will spend some time alone so lets hope for the best ! 😳
Spartan187 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The only light at the end of the tunnel I see is that thank god they are getting out of the SLB banner who is the king of depression and tears and tragedies so hopefully the new house can inject some desperately needed comedic moments and laying the groundwork for an eventual reunion of Samud.

I am not saying right away, let the road to their hookup have some more twists and stumbles but show enough romance to keep the audience interested. Throw some secondary tracks in the mix, like Danny/Kusum/Kumari and forget about following the novel to the letter, use some creative licence and bring some smiles our way. Ask yourself, when was the last time you smiled or laughed watching SC?
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Spartan187

The only light at the end of the tunnel I see is that thank god they are getting out of the SLB banner who is the king of depression and tears and tragedies so hopefully the new house can inject some desperately needed comedic moments and laying the groundwork for an eventual reunion of Samud.

I am not saying right away, let the road to their hookup have some more twists and stumbles but show enough romance to keep the audience interested. Throw some secondary tracks in the mix, like Danny/Kusum/Kumari and forget about following the novel to the letter, use some creative licence and bring some smiles our way. Ask yourself, when was the last time you smiled or laughed watching SC?

👏very well expressed ... i feel the same too ... lets see whats in store !