Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rabiacasa

Their first 'non-dream' passionate 'non-abbu related' hug   

love the whole post but specially this line 
nice post

yes, haven't all their previous hugs been because of abbu or in their dreams?πŸ˜†
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Unres page 1 :) sorry for the delay!!
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_12

RES!!

Unres-Sorry for the delay!😳 please don't be sorry yaar

Great post as usual! And I love the topic you focused on today!

Gaffur-His redemption has a long way to go! Just feeling bad will not cut it. Today it was shown he is equally responsible for what happened and this is just the beginning of his suffering. What I found interesting was Raziya in the flashback. Raziya has no problems in turning her back on her partners in crime if she is directly harmed/threatened by them. The minute Billi threatened her territory-she brought billi down big time. One day if the need arises I would not be surprised if she turns her back on Gaffur. She lives for herself and herself only. Maybe she does care about Humera but we have seen how she has taken advantage of humera as well. Also, now that she is free I have this feeling that the first thing she will want to do is get revenge. Raziya is the ultimate vamp and Ramzan is over so Gul can show evil now. My theory is that somehow she will tip AsYa about Zoya's mother being in the factory Rashid burned. Ek teer se do nishane! Bro clash will be intensified and Rashid will suffer. Plus Zoya who also helped in her exposure will also suffer. I am guessing this will happen once the brothers clash over the sisters and then this will come in. 

very good point about Razia!πŸ‘ she is indeed very selfish and only cares about herself

Imran-I still have 0 sympathy for this guy! Still don't understand what these sisters find in him. But i love the way Asad handled the situation. I am interested to see if he stands up if Haseena asks for dowry or comments on Najma's weight. I loved Asad's death glares to him. But Imran is still week and not worthy of anyone. And Ms. Tamatar needs to wake up and smell the scum bag and Nikhat needs to just get over it!

he really annoyed me today when he showed up at Asad'd door

AsYa- my favorite for the last πŸ˜³ Loved the hug! Both want to be together so badly. They both are insecure but still find comfort in eachother. Zoya has gone to great lengths to keep Asad in her life and now both AsYa don't want to lose eachother. I agree completely-abhi Nikah ho jana chahiye!

IMO Gul is waiting for the bro clash to peak for the nikah to happen. I think this whole Najma/Nikhat/Imran issue and the bro clash will have its phases. First phase i see coming is Asad misunderstanding that Nikhat broke up with Imran because she does not like him and allowing for Najma/Imran marriage to be fixed. I think after this just when the bro clash begins we will see AsYa nikah in a highly tense situation. I can almost imagine a Walima type situation where AsYa get married and the brothers clash. Shireen badmouths Dilshad and Dilshad announces AsYa are married. Ayaan is even more pissed at Asad for hiding his nikah from everyone and snatching nikhat's happiness and celebrating his own! I sincerely feel Nikah will happen this time around. The pattern of 3! Once Najma's marriage is fixed, Dilshad will tell AsYa to get married. She said immediately after Eid not the next day so once things settle down IMO AsYa will get married only for the next phase of this drama to start-the brother clash!

that's a great prediction...that could really add to the drama

Raziya will then be back to add fuel to the fire. And if she reveals Zoya's mom's truth and Asad gets Rashid arrested then brother clash will just intensify!

I am a little confused about Humera, I guess we need to watch on Monday to see how her interaction with Ayaan will be!

Have a great weekend! πŸ˜ƒ wonderful predictions Nikki...love them

niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Also the taumr dialogue to me means that Zoya will be in a fix big time when Gaffur truth comes out. Personally Zoya Ayaan to me seems ridiculous at this point especially after two sisters falling for the same guy. 
I think:
1. AsYa get married and abbu truth comes out but since Zoya has promised to never leave Asad, Asad gives her permission and distances himself so she can go meet abbu but realizes that she is going through hell there.
2. AsYa get married and abbu truth comes out but Zoya has to break her promise but later she realizes and comes running back to Asad.
 Ayaan loves Humera, Humera may be upset but she loves Ayaan too. AsYa love eachother. Zoya will never want to take away Ayaan's happiness. Plus one thing i have seen in QH is the wrong couples never say QH! So far no one in the show has said QH...they will never let a couple not destined to be together to get married. 

Plus they are building AsYa / AyRa as OTP's destined to be together! Even if AsYa don't get married i still don't think Zoya/Ayaan is possible. For once i feel Ayaan may even dislike Zoya now and that may be the point of contention between the brothers. Especially since Zoya is pushing Imran/Najma. If Ayaan finds out about this he will hold it against Zoya and may bad mouth her and Asad won't be able to stand that. And then again because of Zoya (zoya's mother case) the bro's will clash again? 
Edited by niki_12 - 10 years ago
CanadianChik thumbnail

Di - Comments in pink - 

@ me2you - Sorry  for taking over ur comments to Di - i did not have the energy to type and r thoughts were along the same linesπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by CanadianChik - 10 years ago
-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shayari-

In fact...

I had a thought..

WHAT IF, WHAT IF, after this hug they had the nikaah?.. the way Zoe said then MARRY ME.. and the look on AsYa's face.. and the fading out of the scene.

What if they went and got married that night or next morning itself? πŸ˜† FARFETCHED.. but what if they did and they show their marriage in fb? πŸ€” the moti masjid pic was rather grey in color too so could be a fb? πŸ˜³ 

Idk im just being stupid right now i guess πŸ€£

yo are giving me more reasons to love yoπŸ˜†πŸ€—
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

I feel if they had to get married, they would have by now...all this pre nikaah romance tells me that Gul is not planning a nikaah yetπŸ˜• Sorry to be negative but we just need to be prepared and enjoy AsYa moments now like KSG said- Pause button hona chaahiye

Yes i don't think we will see marriage anytime soon but i think this time wenever they decide to get married they will go thru with it...
anushreemishra thumbnail
@niki_12...i agree i don't think we will a Asya separation anywhere in near future coz this track basically is about brother's clash and i agree through this tough time zoya will always be there for asad and i feel this will further strengthen their relationship...about zoya's mother and Gaffur truth being revealed i really don't know but IMO its still a little early for their truth to come out but it all depends on how long this clash between the brother track is played...but ya i do feel in the meanwhile that asad and zoya can have differences of opinion a little clash but they will be each other's support forever...
And i second your opinion that i don't see the possibilty of zoyaan especially after they have been developing Ayra track...
anushreemishra thumbnail
@Canadianchick I love your theory about asad and zoya getting Imraan married to tanveer...that would be ideal...the sisters may hate him for a while but they will soon realize that its the best decision asad could have taken for his sisters
About zoyaan no no no..Gul may have the guts to go thru that but i don't
And about najma's room...well i think that was just a matter of convenience...she probably ran to the nearest room available...