Arnav-Anjali- A Raksha Bandhan Special Post<3

Posted: 10 years ago
A small tribute to most beautiful sibling bond on Indian Television...

Some bonds are special..as they define our existence...

A crippled sister who is dependant on her brother for every need..still the only one who provide motherly love and affection to him... An arrogant ruthless man to the world but a loving caring brother to his sister.. Their world revolved around each other ..Each being guardian for other when need arise..

How beautiful was this relation... Lets just rewind some moments...

toffee se meethi hai..
churan se khatti hai..
khatti meethi hai teri kahani.
anjali Di hai sabse sayani

A sister who cared for her brother like a mother...who could read his eyes and heart ..She was his weakness and also strength...She was the one who provided that orphan a shield...when his everything was lost...A sweet adorable Di ...to her chotte..

papad ka tukda hai..
jab dekho uukda hai...
deta hai aapne Di ko aansoon motte motte...
woh hai gusse wala humara chotte

A brother who gave his everything up to save his sister from sorrows...his life was meant to fulfil his sister's wishes...He was her father when needed...and her child when he needed...A brother who kept all promises that he made when his sister tied rakhi...yes a caring and protective chotte..to his Di..

They were each other family ..parents..a hand on head ..a shoulder to lean on...their bond was special...thus a small tribute from my end to ever loving brother -sister..Arnav- Anjali..

Yes we often count that Arnav did much more for Anjali than Anjali..but it was anjali who brought khushi into Arnav's life too..

A VM to celebrate this relation of trust n belief...a relation given by God..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gplRB053e08[/YOUTUBE]

all credit to uploader

Wishing you all a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!

Raksha Bandhan is on 20 August just made in advance.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by riti4u - 10 years ago
I did not know it was raksha bandhan today . Yet somehow today itself I ended up watching the vm you posted here Riti di :) πŸ˜†
Before even knowing of it , that is :p
Coming to Arnav-Anjali's bond , it was beautiful . This bond was the first thing in IPK that proved that inside the hard , cold , ruthless ASR , a soft , loving Arnav was hidden . Even he had a heart . Yes he could love and care <3

Amazing post as always di :) loved it :)Edited by Arshisarunrocks - 10 years ago
Ritu, awesome post. I absolutely loved the bro-sis bonding  specially initially in the show.their bond was beautiful
Barun and Daljeet were just awesome, one of my fav scenes in IPK is when he finds her  in temple. That scene really tugs your heart..Wondeful acting by both.

Beautiful post Riti..they indeed share the most beautiful bro-sis bond on screen...u wrote this so amazingly...and this VM...with Meri Akhon Mein Tu Muskuraye...I just love this one...

Happy Raksha Bandhan to u too...Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
Beautiful post Riti ... I have never enjoyed a bro-sis journey onscreen before them.
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

I did not know it was raksha bandhan today . Yet somehow today itself I ended up watching the vm you posted here Riti di :) πŸ˜†
Before even knowing of it , that is :p
Coming to Arnav-Anjali's bond , it was beautiful . This bond was the first thing in the IPK that proved that inside that hard , cold , ruthless ASR , a soft , loving Arnav was hidden . Even he had a heart . Yes he could love and care <3

Amazing post as always di :) loved it :)
chutki it is on 20 August..i just editedπŸ˜ƒ

Aww and I find you after so long commenting first on my post...so hugs..😊
Beautiful post riti di.πŸ€—.and the vm is execellent..πŸ‘ Actually i have never seen such a beautiful bro-sis bonding before onscreen... Apart from arshi anjali and arnav's bond was my always favorite by which we came to know about Arnav's soft heart...Daljeet and Barun have just nailed the character of anjali and arnav...πŸ‘
Originally posted by riti4u

</div>
<div>chutki it is on 20 August..i just editedπŸ˜ƒ

Aww and I find you after so long commenting first on my post...so hugs..😊
Oh is it ? It's not much of a co-incidence then :( πŸ˜† :p

I always feel so good to comment on the first page of your awesome posts ;) <3 Seriously :)

Hugs
Beautiful post as always Riti :)

You described a beautiful bond beautifully! Indeed the Arnav-Anjali bond is one of the best sibling relationship on screen.
Barun and Daljeet were amazing in portraying it. They made it seem real, not just reel :)

Thanks for sharing the VM. I had never watched it :)
Awesome post to celebrate the beautiful sibling bond brought to life brilliantly by Barun-Daljeet. The Arnav-Anj scenes were some of my fav and I adored Anjali till she reached a stage where her character became too one dimensional and unrelatable to me.

I am watching the re-runs and the initial bonding was just so endearing; there was warmth and care quotient that translated to their off screen as well.