Jodha Akbar

Overconfidence,thy name is Ruqaiyya

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
One hell of a women she is...if you cut her hand overconfidence will ooze out with her blood...I did not watch the ongoing chess match in detail,but from the tids and bits i saw,it seemed that Ruqaiya at present has an upper hand in the game...But why did she rise up??

It seemed that she felt that her victory and Jodha's humiliation is in the air...But games are very sly...they tend to switch sides any moment,be it any game...seems like if Jodha wins,Ruqaiyya's mojri will get stuck in her sharara and she will fall face long in front of the court...

And what was that taunt of her's regarding her age...what??...she is young so she is a loser...Ruqaiyya's problem is that she has always been the unbeatable champion only in Agra...what is her problem in acknowledging that someone can be as good as her in the 'grey matter' department,or maybe better...and someone,lets be straight ,a woman other than her and the harem bimbos can master over chess...

But this match can go two ways,because...with the MotiBai spoiler...it can be possible that if Jodha wins then she might want MotiBai's release,but there is minute possibility of that to happen,as the cv's will not deny us of the battle scenes b/w our two adorable warriors...whats say??...

Edited by libran90 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: libran90

One hell of a women she is...if you cut her hand overconfidence will ooze out with her blood...I did not watch the ongoing chess match in detail,but from the tids and bits i saw,it seemed that Ruqaiya at present has an upper hand in the game...But why did she rise up??

It seemed that she felt that her victory and Jodha's humiliation is in the air...But games are very sly...they tend to switch sides any moment,be it any game...seems like if Jodha wins,Ruqaiyya's mojri will get stuck in her sharara and she will fall face long in front of the court...

And what was that taunt of her's regarding her age...what??...she is young so she is a loser...Ruqaiyya's problem is that she has always been the unbeatable champion only in Agra...what is her problem in acknowledging that someone can be as good as her in the 'grey matter' department,or maybe better...and someone,lets be straight ,a woman other than her and the harem bimbos can master over chess...

But this match can go two ways,because...with the MotiBai spoiler...it can be possible that if Jodha wins then she might want MotiBai's release,but there is minute possibility of that to happen,as the cv's will not deny us of the battle scenes b/w our two adorable warriors...whats say??...

🀣   she will fell directly in akbar's feet πŸ€£   πŸ˜†

i hate her  
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ekta's game I feel went sour. Viewers had started liking the earlier Ruq way too much & she had her quickly replaced by this annoying over the top green eyed Ruqaiyya! Is really funny she referred to Jodha as 'young'. Because Paridhi any day!looks comfortably 5-7 yrs older to Lavina Tandon πŸ˜†
I want Jodha to gain an upper hand in this chess game next week.. And then purposely lose. Jalal obviously!  Notices that. And announces that Jodha is the winner. Ruqaiyya gets all hot & bothered & is riled by MA by words of Jalal's " alag pan & difference ever since He has married  that Rajput cat".. Now if they introduce the AdMoti track, Jodha can back track on her rejection of that One Promise by the Emperor & ask for MotiBai's release & grant of Life ( since our Jalal occasionally has flashes of foolishness when he listens to MA & Ruqaiyya) since it seems he wants Moti to be buried alive in the fort walls.. So Anarkali wouldn't have been the first one πŸ˜† Edited by lovebull - 10 years ago
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovebull

I want Jodha to gain an upper hand in this chess game next week.. And then purposely lose. Jalal obviously!  Notices that. And announces that Jodha is the winner. Ruqaiyya gets all hot & bothered & is riled by MA by words of Jalal's " alag pan & difference ever since He has married  that Rajput cat".. Now if they introduce the AdMoti track, Jodha can back track on her rejection of that One Promise by the Emperor & ask for MotiBai's release & grant of Life ( since our Jalal occasionally has flashes of foolishness when he listens to MA & Ruqaiyya) since it seems he wants Moti to be buried alive in the fort walls.. So Anarkali wouldn't have been the first one πŸ˜†

seems Jalal is practicing his hand in burying people alive..πŸ˜†
Edited by PallaviDas003 - 10 years ago
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: libran90

πŸ˜†

And what was that taunt of her's regarding her age...what??...she is young so she is a loser...

I thought ruqaiya was referring to her position in harem...and, not the age...

Ruqaiya's problem is that she has always been the unbeatable champion only in Agra...what is her problem in acknowledging that someone can be as good as her in the 'grey matter' department,or maybe better...and someone,lets be straight ,a woman other than her and the harem bimbos can master over chess...

Nope...she is convinced that she is the best player of chess in the universe...don't ask me how she reached this conclusion...??my 'grey matter' department will surly fail to answer this query...

Motibai wala angle will be better...I don't want motibai to die...

Nice post dear...😊

Edited by Super Kool - 10 years ago
 And Moti seems to be the very first! What a honour πŸ˜†
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ruqu has nothing much to do except playing chess with other begums and keeping an eye on jalal's each step particularly in night. So when jalal is not in Agra, she plays chess with others all the day and no one till now defeated her i assume. thy the overconfidence.
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: PallaviDas003

Ruqu has nothing much to do except playing chess with other begums and keeping an eye on jalal's each step particularly in night. So when jalal is not in Agra, she plays chess with others all the day and no one till now defeated her i assume. thy the overconfidence.

Valid point pallavi...😊

If true...Her overconfidence stems from defeating harem bimbos...πŸ˜‰
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lovebull

Ekta's game I feel went sour. Viewers had started liking the earlier Ruq way too much & she had her quickly replaced by this annoying over the top green eyed Ruqaiyya! Is really funny she referred to Jodha as 'young'. Because Paridhi any day!looks comfortably 5-7 yrs older to Lavina Tandon πŸ˜†

there is less original in show but phir bhi Ruaqayya was younger than Akbar n Jodha was 20 day older than him but obviously not here i guessπŸ˜‰ 
btw Ruqayya just told jodha before start you are younger so you start first she didnt say that you are younger so you will loose😳
Edited by smile.sara - 10 years ago
1 2
Next