What can be the worst disaster if SaJa happens - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Hey Sudha ,what are the effects if saja happens,with out saja they lost loyal customer like me ,if it happens that is the end of BV.😭🤣😡
Tulasi I don't know end of bv, But loyal viewers will stop watching bv for sure. Coz there are some SaJa lovers, They'll watch their favorite couple 🤣
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Tulasi I don't know end of bv, But loyal viewers will stop watching bv for sure. Coz there are some SaJa lovers, They'll watch their favorite couple 🤣
BV has lost it on story with all the tracks they opened now. Saja is the worst ever on BV.
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Both jagya and saanchi are not capable to handle babies. Jagya is confused about his feelings towards which women to marry and saanchi is spoilt brat.😆
Then why do you think Sumitra devi is there for?? 😡 She'll do the honors.
Originally posted by Sheetsden

BV has lost it on story with all the tracks they opened now. Saja is the worst ever on BV.
I agree with you 200% , This has been the worst track
1) First immediate casualty - Anandi. Sanchi will be so jealous of her, she will try to claim first priority with everyone in Badi Haveli. Anandi will be discouraged from even visiting there - isolated from her maika.

2) Jagya - she's going to lecture him on every thing - clothes, the hours he works, his responsibility to her, taking her out - she'll make his life miserable

3) The family - she will stop being so sweet. The minute someone even says, do this or do that, she will answer back about her independence.
She will start to behave differently with everyone - try to stop them from thinking of servants as part of the family, make a nuclear family with Jagya etc.

And this is within the first month ðŸ˜›

Today after seeing Sanchi's enthusiasm, (fake) smile and affection towards Singhs, I wonder what could possibly happen to Singhs and Shekhars if SaJa wedding happens? Sanchi loves Jagya, it's true or not I don't know! But she's leaving no stone unturned to attain him. If she really weds Jagya, She'll do what Gauri did to Singhs, I.e; Distant Jagya and Singhs, after that What could possibly happen after this? Singhs and Shekhars relationship might face a hard time and same goes to AnSh. Apart from this I don't think much can happen, What's your views in this?.
on the contrary Jagya can become a STONE in real aspects-getting up & only going to work & come back to sleep-Could make him totally withdrawn!!

u mean J in red blazer and S in a  modern avatar or village avatar🤣
Jagya doesnt deserva a punishment like sanchi...pls let Sanchi's true colors be out b4 the wedding ...me jus waiting for the JaGan union
Originally posted by soapbubble

1) First immediate casualty - Anandi. Sanchi will be so jealous of her, she will try to claim first priority with everyone in Badi Haveli. Anandi will be discouraged from even visiting there - isolated from her maika.

2) Jagya - she's going to lecture him on every thing - clothes, the hours he works, his responsibility to her, taking her out - she'll make his life miserable

3) The family - she will stop being so sweet. The minute someone even says, do this or do that, she will answer back about her independence.
She will start to behave differently with everyone - try to stop them from thinking of servants as part of the family, make a nuclear family with Jagya etc.

And this is within the first month ðŸ˜›

very true --this is exactly wats gonna happen...although i know the repursussion and casualties will be too much, but I want Sumitra to see the real Sanchi ...she now thinks that sanchi is th e best girl J can get...

pity J though :( he needs a pillar of support (jus like Ganga), but here he is getting Sanchi- pain in the a**** , not only for J, but the whole Singh parivaar...o god, how will this marriage stop and how will JaGan get married :(
Jagya will commit suicide in the same night😲😭
he will better die then live with sanchi🤢

Hey suicide is a sin Jagya don't have to do it.
He can throw Saanchi out by giving 100 tight kicks on her butts.