deepali has gone far below her standards
she has also changed for the great bhai
hope that the news of bhai going out of the show is true
i will get relief when bhai really goes
i can enjoy the serial in peace then
Posted: 10 years ago
Kaala akshar Deepali barabar.
SM is a fabulous actress. but i only like Depali when she is being bbb-d by RK or unwittingly bringing Rishbala closer together with her flop plans, not when she's being an idiot supporting a villain who's threatened the life of the man she loves. πŸ˜•
Superb post Niki .
Dipali is utterly digusting nowadays. She has been reduced from a classy vamp to a cheap 3rd grade vamp. Her expressions are overboard these days. Her character is competing well with Bhai to reach new lows daily!
Seema Mishra is doing a great job portraying Deepali but recently there hasnt been much for her to do except hovering around and talking to herself.Edited by Biks44 - 10 years ago
I hate dipali with passion, she is more evil than Gangu. She is a back stabber and ungrateful woman, with classy dresses which comes from RK's mercy. 

And her fantasy of getting RK in her life makes me feel like to kick her back to Timbuktu.. πŸ·
She has her eyes on her BIL, no difference from You know who 🐷 
Her eves dropping in all business and her sarcastic comments deserves that kick πŸ·

I also like to bang Madhu's head with the wall, so she can spill the beans unconsciously..😑

I hate the whole track, even Madhu too.(no offence to DD, I love her hard work).
CVs are suicidal, but before they kill themselves they planned to kill us little by little πŸ€’😑 with this track. 
Edited by NeelMon - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Niki_cool

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I loved RJ's BBB to her, but Dips "RK will be mine" prayer she keeps on chanting always is irritating me to heights !! 🀒 When on the earth will she realise & accept the truth , She may show off outside but she can't be this dumb to believe it πŸ₯±

Madhu pata nahi is in which world πŸ₯± I agree with your 3 questions , They are so damn valid !! What Madhu is doing is passing over my head
I don't have words to say how much dissapointed I am with Madhu !!
I won't say I am very much happy with RK either. I still can't believe that RK believed Sultaan is dead πŸ₯± And he is falling for Madhu's words !!</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I so much wanted him to have a plan but now I am dissapointed 😭</font>

Perfectly valid questions Cardio!
Madhu cannot trust RK enough to explain him the truth but can trust Sultan that he wont harm RK again after almost killing him once? And what is she packing her designer clothes for? And RK can think of thousand things but cannot see the truth staring at him in his face!! The track is reaching new levels of absurdity!!! First Madhu and now sadly RK is also disappointing me. Even if it turns out to be a masterplan at the end.. This process is still not acceptable.
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

SM is a fabulous actress. but i only like Depali when she is being bbb-d by RK or unwittingly bringing Rishbala closer together with her flop plans, not when she's being an idiot supporting a villain who's threatened the life of the man she loves. πŸ˜•

I don't think she really loves RK, she is all about fame and money, and that's why she went with Sikki at the first place..now she want to come back to RK, because Sikki is a big flop and RK is a raising star⭐️.
She is just a greedy with no class typed, shameless woman😑
Originally posted by NeelMon

I don't think she really loves RK, she is all about fame and money, and that's why she went with Sikki at the first place..now she want to come back to RK, because Sikki is a big flop and RK is a raising star⭐️.
She is just a greedy with no class typed, shameless woman😑

But still RK is the one who feeds her, all her lifestyle is due to RK.. If something happens to RK, she will be on the streets..
But joining hands with Sultan is the most disgusting act she could have done... Could have.. Actually she did it..🀬
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

lol male sexual harrassemnt 🀣...but atleast RK wasnt raped unlike the male lead of some other show πŸ˜› 🀣🀣
dont u think memory loss track is too clunky and Ektaish? 😳...it just like this najayah track which is used in every damn show...and if i m not wrong this memory loss track was used in PKYEK and Geet too πŸ˜†...ppl will come and attack shouting COPY COPY 🀣
my dream 🀣...i wannna see a heroine in the show but not as RK's love interest, and yes i still wish to see that πŸ˜›...but looking at the STANDARD of new entries in the show *cough Manish, Avinash cough πŸ˜› * i really doubt they can get a good face in the show πŸ€”...though they cant run a show ONLY on leads, so some entries have to keep happening sooner or later πŸ˜†..lets see..

PS: i just saw Radha ji-RK video for tmrw and its actually looking like its RK who is asking for divorce and not Madhu πŸ˜•...isme bhi RK ki hi galti hai 🀣 CVs make a point to put all blames on RK only, even for this divorce 🀣🀣

What the 😲🀣 First Male sexual harassment & now Male is sexually harassing 🀣🀣
Can u imagine the condition of CVs if that would have happened in our show 😳 GH & ST would finally leave twitter & RS says goodbye to FB 🀣🀣
Moreover imagine RK BELIEVING such a thing 😳 🀣

Who lost memory in Geet ? πŸ˜•
Now after Bhai drama is wrapped up, the degree of sweetness in RM relationship will reach skies πŸ˜³ 🀣 How & Who to separate them  & make them HATE each other ?? πŸ˜†

I think so RM alone can handle the show if proper storyline is given to them. Post Muku & Pre-Bhai track has actually been golden period of the show πŸ˜†
First I wished for RK's friend to come in the show but now a BIG NO πŸ₯±
I don't want any Guy/Girl in same age of RM to be antagonist or else CVs will start up with their stupid psycho love triangle 🀒 I want somebody from Ballu's family to come & haunt RM 🀣 And moreover I want Madhu to be RK's heroine

I don't think it will be RK's fault this time. What more can bechara guy do re ?? 🀣 When his wife is burning her sleeves to save divorce papers πŸ₯± But still I can't believe that RK believed  Bhai to be Dead 😲

Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
Originally posted by drashmeet4ever

nikki outstanding post i agree with whatever u said
deepali has gone far below her standards
she has also changed for the great bhai
hope that the news of bhai going out of the show is true
i will get relief when bhai really goes
i can enjoy the serial in peace then

Yes she is now supporting Bhai in his cheap moves 🀒
I really want Bhai to get out of show, for him all the characters have been butchered nicely starting from RK, Madhu to Paddy, Dips