Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

After Great Bhai, who other than Deepali Devi ?? - Page 2

aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post nikki. My like button not working sorry

Btw sorry I don't want to talk about that shameless evil ugly witch. Sorry I called her names but can't help it

I just wanted to ask you are you one of those girls who is obsessed with rk's figers. If yes pls reply. I have some thing to ask. I saw this obsession thing in pennu's post. And I appreciate thart you girls found something interesting in the midst of this annoyng trackEdited by aan-rish - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

Niki al da charctrs hv bn endlesly butchrd fr bhai. Deepali ke rangeen sapne sory 2 say hamesha adhure rahenge. She i thot had brains. Bt no she s dumb. Nt once she thot dat wn sultan wl b caught nd truth wl b out wat wl hapen 2 hr? Gues she thnks she nd bhai r da mst clvr creatres on earth nd hv mde da smrtest plan nd wl nvr b caughtπŸ˜†

Haan re...and moreover I thought she still has some heart & love for RK & can't see him hurt at least, but she toh still hell bent of helping Bhai without giving second thoughts that Bhai can kill RK easily when his only interest is Madhu πŸ₯±

Haan Dips ko lagta hai, Woh aur uski Sullu ne Raaj kiya hua hai on the "Intelligence Sector" But ironically they are the most dumbest people 😳 🀣

Niki_cool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aan-rish

Nice post nikki. My like button not working sorry

Btw sorry I don't want to talk about that shameless evil ugly witch. Sorry I called her names but can't help it

I just wanted to ask you are you one of those girls who is obsessed with rk's figers. If yes pls reply. I have some thing to ask. I saw this obsession thing in pennu's post. And I appreciate thart you girls found something interesting in the midst of this annoyng track

Thnx dear πŸ˜ƒ

Hahahhaa, M not obsessed with RK's fingers LOOL , More than fingers I am obsessed with RK's Kaminapan 😈 but I was drooling over the position of DVD in that picture  ☺️ The position of his fingers ☺️ I hope u got it 🀣
Yeah ask sure πŸ˜‰

Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
since last few days Dipali was annoying...but for a change i liked her scene with Madhu and RK as well...i always feel she gets the 2nd best dialogs after RK...and look she even made the ever weeping Madhu talk back to her πŸ˜†...for sometime (out of jealousy or whatever) atleast Madhu stopped crying
tmrw is hawt bhaibala scenes i suppose πŸ˜‰...just watch them and try to compare with today's Madhu-Dips scene πŸ˜†
i m just wondering how will they end bhai track?..if they wann kill him then i dont want another court drama πŸ₯±
Niki_cool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

since last few days Dipali was annoying...but for a change i liked her scene with Madhu and RK as well...i always feel she gets the 2nd best dialogs after RK...and look she even made the ever weeping Madhu talk back to her πŸ˜†...for sometime (out of jealousy or whatever) atleast Madhu stopped crying

tmrw is hawt bhaibala scenes i suppose πŸ˜‰...just watch them and try to compare with today's Madhu-Dips scene πŸ˜†
i m just wondering how will they end bhai track?..if they wann kill him then i dont want another court drama πŸ₯±

I loved her scene with RK, & with Madhu the Reality Check part was much needed, but her  "RK will somehow be mine" chants are annoying me !! I mean how much more time will it take for her to realise that RK loves Madhu ? πŸ˜›

LOOL I am all in for Madhu's pretention, if her tear glands do not get stimulated for a change 😳
Thats why I said, Deepali comes 2nd in my list. That Bhai is always my first punching bag 😳 His place is irreplaceable 🀣 I am just going to change the channel tomorrow πŸ₯± or I might re-consider if Bhai comes as a Hoodie again πŸ€”πŸ€£

I have no clue. May be while he dies this time, intelligent police guys will catch his sight so nobody goes to jail & RK also azaad πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dips is NOT classy/elegant as a character...yes may be in terms of dressing/styling and dialogue delivery but NOT as a woman. A married woman endlessly fantasizing about her married devar (erstwhile BF) and attempting to put her vile thoughts into action is anything but CLASSY...a big EEEWWW 🀒
Niki_cool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bahnni.mj

Dips is NOT classy/elegant as a character...yes may be in terms of dressing/styling and dialogue delivery but NOT as a woman. A married woman endlessly fantasizing about her married devar (erstwhile BF) and attempting to put her vile thoughts into action is anything but CLASSY...a big EEEWWW 🀒

I didn't call her a Classy Woman..I haven't lost my minds to call anyone but HER that 🀒
I called her a "Classy VAMP". She was amazing as A villain no doubt πŸ˜‰ but as a person well do I need or we all know very well ?? πŸ˜†

aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Niki_cool

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Thnx dear πŸ˜ƒ

Hahahhaa, M not obsessed with RK's fingers LOOL , More than fingers I am obsessed with RK's Kaminapan 😈 but I was drooling over the position of DVD in that picture ☺️ The position of his fingers ☺️ I hope u got it 🀣
Yeah ask sure πŸ˜‰</font>

The thing is I started using my magnifying lenses only now, and there was a scene few days back.in which Rk broke down crying near the lake. After burning the chair he hugs mads. I used my M glasses but in vein, what about u? What did u find? Pls tell me wants to look back after this frustrating episode
This content was originally posted by: Niki_cool

I loved her scene with RK, & with Madhu the Reality Check part was much needed, but her  "RK will somehow be mine" chants are annoying me !! I mean how much more time will it take for her to realise that RK loves Madhu ? πŸ˜›

LOOL I am all in for Madhu's pretention, if her tear glands do not get stimulated for a change 😳
Thats why I said, Deepali comes 2nd in my list. That Bhai is always my first punching bag 😳 His place is irreplaceable 🀣 I am just going to change the channel tomorrow πŸ₯± or I might re-consider if Bhai comes as a Hoodie again πŸ€”πŸ€£

I have no clue. May be while he dies this time, intelligent police guys will catch his sight so nobody goes to jail & RK also azaad πŸ˜ƒ

LOL she doesnt loves RK but lusts him...so how does it matter to her whom RK loves if she gets a chance to get in his bedroom? πŸ˜†...i guess thats how she thinks...like she said old days r back when she used to intrude into RK's room without knocking 🀣
i like that song they play in promos but they need a female version of the song as it goes on Madhu completely 🀣 -
"Bhula dena mujhe...Hai alvida tujhe...Tujhe jeena hai mere bina" πŸ˜†

i really want a seperation now ANYHOW Stern Smile...i cant see RK getting back sugary once again Ermm πŸ˜†

oh u cant miss this epic bhai epi as bhai is gonna hurt madhu and must b curious to see how Tongue
sarcastic_teen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I enjoyed Madhu-Dipali's conversation
Back r the scenes when RK will BBB her🀣
I just enjoy those scense🀣
Ye aurat kabhi nahi sudharegi!🀣
 I agree she is dumb
If she thinks tht she will get RK after separation then she is the dumbest person in the show 
Vo jab bhai ki tareef karti hai
But hats off to SM
I just love her acting!