Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Kumud has made her choice-decision..

All should respect and Saras should leave.
ShanUlas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Kumud has made her choice-decision..

All should respect and Saras should leave.

if he leaves ...then how will he become hero...how will show proceed ...the show is all about him and his effect on kumud and her life
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shana0127

if he leaves ...then how will he become hero...how will show proceed ...the show is all about him and his effect on kumud and her life

I would have preferred Kumud being strong and finding her own strength and handle this situation or leave...She can be the heroine of her life...Saras does not need to be there..

I get what you are saying..

I am speaking of today, women and real life..

Besides domestic violence which is the outcome of son being rejected by parents can not be solved or reformed by marrying him off to some innocent woman and put that burden on her..Sorry I don't agree nor do I condone this challenges..

Kumud is a married woman now in a bad marriage..It is upto her to leave..For her own independence and not for Saras..Saras-Kumud are done as far as Pramad is concerned..

If he dies than they may have a future.
if She leaves on her own and than again in future yrs from now they get together is OK

But as somewhere I read that by  saras saving her and than sKumud  leaving Pramad for Saras which I find little undigestable but hey OK by hopeless romantics which is fine I guess.

Skittle16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Annoying kusum
She needs to focus on her love life
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kusum ko koi 100 laat maaro. I wud rather not have a sister than one who is all supportive abt being with an abusive n alcoholic husband.

And also everyone is sooo blinded by saras ka 'dhoka' they just can't see what he has done for kumud nor even tho they know his reasons for not marrying her, still can't see that he is a good person. This is so highly irritating. Ugh!
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kusum ki shaadi karke usse kahi dur bhej do 😡
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

TFS

Sorry to say Kusum is right..

Its time Saras is out of Kumud's life..

If Kumud wants to save her marriage on her own than Saras must leave..Him staying can cause more problems in Kumud's life...Its better than Desais keep an eye out for kumud's safety.  Even though Saras may have good intention for Kumud-Pramad marriage it will look otherwise..

Why give fuel to the fire..

It is going to look like SaMud are still together..

Kusum is right totally.

If VC, GUniyal or Dukhba found out Saras has been living there they would give the same advice for Saras to leave..

Unless Kumud is loving this attention from Saras.

I dont think Kusum is right. If Kumud and Pramad were in love and saras was coming in between them, then I would have totally understood Kusum's concern for her sister's married life. Saras so far has helped Kumud clear the mess that Pramad has made. He gave her the idea to hide her wound with sindoor, he made sure that her wound is taken care of and it didnt get infection, he was trying very hard to bring someone from the Desai home to kumud's sasural so they could see Kumud's husband's real character..
Saras has not implied in any way that he is interested in breaking Kumud's marriage so far. He has been protecting her. If he wouldnt have been there that night when Pramad was drunk he would have strangled Kumud!
I think Kusum is being irrational and without knowing the circumstances that her sister has been through she is making a decision that is clearly not hers to make. Saras would have left long ago, he only stayed back so he could protect Kumud and help her through this without being in the scene. 
s_labha thumbnail
Thx for sharing
So this means Saras and kumud will not be left alone in the jungle???
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please get rid of Kusum once and for all I hate this women like anything and why is hse butting in and what's with sending her to Kumud's house. Why are all the woman in Kumud's house nosediving into her private affairs.
dazzzling thumbnail
That was all we needed- a screeching Kussum to ruin our ears