Arjun

Arjun and Sakshi

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
How do you guys want their relationship to be like? When Arjun was with Roshni he was romantic and a little mischievous, but now with the way he is I doubt he will be like that with Sakshi when they do get together. I'm expecting him to be a little more possessive over her and shout at her more when she gets into trouble as he had already lost Roshni and doesn't want anything to happen to Sakshi.

Right now Arjun has only just acknowledged Sakshi and doesn't even see her as a friend yet so we are going to have to wait for maybe a couple of weeks till Arjun even starts to feel something different for Sakshi. Im getting my Arakshi dose from all the fanfictions but I need more ðŸ˜›

I can imagine when both of them are working late and everyone else has gone home and we get a really good scene between them. I hope that's the setting of the scene when they finally tell each other of their feelings. I think the way Arjun will say he loves her is when she has done a dangerous undercover mission or went to get information on a dangerous person by herself without telling anyone and he gets angry to which Sakshi says why do you care and he finally shouts it out.

I hope we do eventually get Arakshi and not just have Sakshi be someone who teaches him how to be happy again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SnehaGiani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm. i would love that😃
i'm eager to see arjun in love with saakshi
MG2507 thumbnail
nice post

i also want Arjun can start feeling 4 Sakshi😊
Edited by MG2507 - 10 years ago
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree...I am also waiting for Arakshi love track. 😊
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I want it to be a slow process, i mean Arjun's feelings should grow over a period. Just hope that they don't rush it and make it look unnatural.
Prettyaish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same here...
Even I think the same...
I think, Sakshi will be in a very dangerous situation, and then Arjun will realize her worth in his life and how much she means to him, as he doesn't want to loose her like how he lost Roshni...

Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_bennet

I want it to be a slow process, i mean Arjun's feelings should grow over a period. Just hope that they don't rush it and make it look unnatural.

I second that, i want arjun to gradually fall in love with her.. And i want Sakshi to also evAluate her feelings for him.. Not just change her attitude because aisha said that she loves him.. I dont want it to turn ibto a daily soap, where the hero catches the heroine and they fall in love  
sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely post. Im dying to see our acp in love
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well idea is nice but as we all have seen in serial that it can't be like typical love story ...

past arakshi scenes are proof of it...so just wait n watch gorky sir n team will make this unique in itself😉...when our cop and crime reporter are unique how can love story be so simple😉...it will be full of suspense drama action n yaa romance ka tdka ke saath😉
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's my request to GOrky sir start arjun and sakshi love story as soon as possible .want to see romantic arjun with sakshi .such a lovely couple nd onscreen chemistry is mind lowing .fingers crossed I think creatives will show us romantic love story b/w our ARakshi ..