Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: yanks28

I think her name is Bhairvi...πŸ˜• im not sure bec Dad was talking angrily during that sceneπŸ˜† yeah I think that Rakshabandhan thing is purposely planned by the CVs πŸ˜›

yes.. they are very well aware comments we make on saja.. why this hell thing..
first i will miss my bro badly on that day 😭
then i have to see this 🀒
i think she forcibly make him to dance too 🀒
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shankythebest

Was it only me or the precap was actually rude.If Jagya still said to ganga that he wants to go with her then gangs's scolding is fine but if jagya was only there to say good bye then it was wrong to tell him that he is not understsnding anything.

he did ignore her in the hospital, can you really blame Ganga? He doesn't know how much she loves him and that ignoring her hurt her...basically both are hurt, lets see what he says to her tomorrow to make her rebuff him.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think the episode will make it clear that she was rude or not.And if she is rude then its her right to be rude.Uski dactarsa hai kuch bhi kare,but Jagya ka popat bangays,saab use suna rahe hain.
sush_ thumbnail

Was it only me or the precap was actually rude.If Jagya still said to ganga that he wants to go with her then gangs's scolding is fine but if jagya was only there to say good bye then it was wrong to tell him that he is not understsnding anything.

his baseless bahana n her rude talk woh unkahi baate kehdi.. ki he wanna meet her no matter what.. n she wants his company to manglore.. yeh dose milni chahiye shanky dr.sa ko.. thora jyada miss karega ganga ko i mean mannu ko πŸ˜†Edited by sushiani - 10 years ago
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i think his reply would be like this meinne kab kaha i am coming along with u i just came to give this tbear to mannu. why u r scolding me..then she will come to her conscious. its ok..
yanks28 thumbnail
Sush I dont think that he will dance...if she forces him,...he may walk off or slap her. I hope he does both. maza aayega.
sush_ thumbnail
credit armu4eva-

Jagya ( Shashank Vyas ) and Sugana (Janvi
Chheda): Balika Vadhu Sugana- "Jagya and I
share a great bond. Even though he is my
younger brother, he has always been
protective and has supported me in every
possible way. On this Raksha Bandhan , we
want to strengthen our bond, going back in
time and remembering all the good times that
we have spent together".
Further to which Jagya added- "This Raksha
Bandhan we will be surely be reliving old
memories and we promise to be there for each
other. We are looking forward to celebrating
this Raksha Bandhan with zest. Also to add to
the festivities, we have our newest family
member, our new born baby sister who makes
this Raksha Bandhan even more special
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he will be recalling all the dialogues of ganga so he won't dance he may be walk off or else he may give some excuse as such he feels tired etc..  
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what a crap total waste of time, last scene of JaGan also doesnt make any impact to me,it seems so short and forceable one, what cvs have done with these brilliant actors😲😑
anandi mata please tell to ur nanad how to behave with Jagya in SR,what he likes🀒🀒
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

his baseless bahana n her rude talk woh unkahi baate kehdi.. ki he wanna meet her no matter what.. n she wants his company to manglore.. yeh dose milni chahiye shanky dr.sa ko.. thora jyada miss karega ganga ko i mean mannu ko πŸ˜†

they r about to be separated, i hope they dont have a fight before it...idiots πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Ganga looks rly hurt somehow to me, uske dil ko bht gehri chot lagi hai...she knows his sagaai is today, Dr Sa plz hug her naa give some hint that u are dying for her...but if shes rude to him maybe he will feel some pain too ur right, the pain of love...