Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vidya0000

such mein how decently ganga avoided herself from bh and moving also here anandhi is crossing the limit.. unnecessarily she had inserted sanchi in jaGan's life moreover suggesting her yeh karo woh karo jagya is going to give tight slap what everyone has thought abt him womanizer i am damn sure he will marry ganga he won't give birth to a child i think he may have some problem in the spine so sanchi may step back and ganga will marry him bcoz love shld come from their heart not by expecting something else. dil se judegha yeh rishta this is what i m telling from the beginning.. jagya mannu and ganga happy life.

Don't say that yaar...Ganga will be his lawfully wedded wife...what are you saying? JaGan deserve all the happiness in the world, if they want they should have children too...Mannu deserves a little brother or sister...Jagya deserves to have some biological children...so you think Sanchi will dump Jagya because he is impotent? πŸ˜•πŸ€’ JaGan will marry because they love each other...and if they marry they should have children...not be celibate to please society.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yanks28

LOL...guys I think next few days there will be unbearable episodes...anyway, going to assault Colors twitter today...for chopping up JaGan's epi...they deserved proper screen space but we had to see this kamarbandh nonsense instead...rly pissed. Engagement and Raksha Bandhan coming, I guess teej bhi hoga...at least for Raksha bandhan, Jagya will have Sugna...so Shekars can get lost...

sugna has shifted to someother place but hope she visits on rakhi.. since she promised that she will come to see nanhi pari..
what was the girl's name..
but actual dates in reality.. i think saja engagement will be on rakshabandhan.. cv's kamaal hai 🀒
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Don't say that yaar...Ganga will be his lawfully wedded wife...what are you saying? JaGan deserve all the happiness in the world, if they want they should have children too...Mannu deserves a little brother or sister...Jagya deserves to have some biological children...so you think Sanchi will dump Jagya because he is impotent? πŸ˜•πŸ€’ JaGan will marry because they love each other...and if they marry they should have children...not be celibate to please society.

whatever the reason may be just get lost sanchi from jagya's life.
vidya0000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushiani

sugna has shifted to someother place but hope she visits on rakhi.. since she promised that she will come to see nanhi pari..
but actual dates in reality.. i think saja engagement will be on rakshabandhan.. cv's kamaal hai 🀒

bhairavi.
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushiani

I think her name is Bhairvi...πŸ˜• im not sure bec Dad was talking angrily during that sceneπŸ˜† yeah I think that Rakshabandhan thing is purposely planned by the CVs πŸ˜›
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

bhairon.. bhairavi.. bahut milti hain naam apne kakusaa se πŸ˜ƒ
girl get all the good qualities of ur kakusaa n bhaisaa-bhabhisaa ofcourse
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Was it only me or the precap was actually rude.If Jagya still said to ganga that he wants to go with her then gangs's scolding is fine but if jagya was only there to say good bye then it was wrong to tell him that he is not understsnding anything.
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0000

whatever the reason may be just get lost sanchi from jagya's life.

Jagya is young and healthy, plz dont want to see some impotence issue being raised here, i watch this show with my family. Sanchi has done enough wrong to be ousted from Jagya's life...she shouldn't get off the hook so easily...besides their relationship to go to physical level marriage has to happen, Jagya wont let her come near him now ...he wont let anyone come near him...and this rishta will never reach marriage...this rishta should be broken by no one but JAGYA himself bec he finds out Sanchi's true face and he should give her a verbal slap, also he needs to find out what crap Sanchi said to Ganga...Sanchi deserves to cry and be rejected by Jagya
vidya0000 thumbnail
it is not only u me too felt the same she is little bit rude to him. I think from her rudeness he may conclude tht she expects him to come along with her. Bcoz girls na boley toh haan matlab hai.😊
vidya0000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Was it only me or the precap was actually rude.If Jagya still said to ganga that he wants to go with her then gangs's scolding is fine but if jagya was only there to say good bye then it was wrong to tell him that he is not understsnding anything.

t is not only u me too felt the same she is little bit rude to him. I think from her rudeness he may conclude tht she expects him to come along with her. Bcoz girls na boley toh haan matlab hai.😊