Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tmrrw the scene may be for 2 minutes. i don't understand how ganga is going to manage in manglore it is in the state of different language even anandhi had gone to mumbai alone but she spoke hindi. Here kannad it is typical south ppl hardly get to see hindi speaking ppl. So it is going to be challenge for ganga we could get to see her achievements facing all these challenges i think ganga and anandhi may get parallel screenspace what abt jagya that too with sanchi omg.. 
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think it can be for 2 mins bec he has to reach there, then there will probably be some stunned silence on Ganga's part...some emotional reaction from J, then J will take Mannu from Ganga I think and some emo moment...give Mannu teddy and then I think JaGan will say goodbye to each other, this scene is being kept a big mystery I feel for some reason, not sure what will really happen here but synopsis will nto contain summary of the whole scene, Ganga's goodbye in Jagya's absence was pretty emotional the way she talked to his chair so in person I want to see double emotion from her and also Jagya has to break down a bit more because she will be right in front of him and then leave him all alone to face the reality...bitter reality of Sanchi, I have a feeling he might cry and breakdown.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh mehwish i am seeing a new  JaGan siggie in your dabba very nice one 
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

ahhh mehwish i am seeing a new  JaGan siggie in your dabba very nice one 

thanks Sid, it was a gift from my friend on anniversary of her shop.😊
yanks28 thumbnail
omg so beautiful, awww it looks like he's looking at her...<33
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi iam here, i just came now from my friends birthday party so iam late here😃
yanks28 thumbnail
welcome back Charu, now kill pages with me lol =D missed u all, i wish everyone was here.
charuluv_SV thumbnail
mehwish i want a scene like this he want to look at her with lot of love😉she has to bend her head with shy😳
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

welcome back Charu, now kill pages with me lol =D missed u all, i wish everyone was here.

i missed u yesterday but i saw ur posts, OMG,i was laugh like a crazy when read ur multiple SR😳😳poor Ganga😆
yanks28 thumbnail
charu im telling u, that scene is overdue now. he has to look at her like shes his life tomorrow itself...even if he doesn't realize he is in love, i want him to look at her with the deepest passion...