JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta - Page 116

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by charuluv_SV

aww!!!shashank looking very handsome today,everyone must watch JaGan phone convo❤️dr.sa missing mannu very badly😭and mannu's mumma too😉
sanchi putting fasting,without even drinking water😲😆😆
dr.sa will go to manglore at night,y! y!😉
Ganga too brilliant,she blushed after seeing dr.sa number in phone but  control herself and talking to him vry slowly,hmm😉😛 
Sanchi is irritating🥱 but i want caps of phone convo someone please
Originally posted by charuluv_SV

aww!!!shashank looking very handsome today,everyone must watch JaGan phone convo❤️dr.sa missing mannu very badly😭and mannu's mumma too😉
sanchi putting fasting,without even drinking water😲😆😆
dr.sa will go to manglore at night,y! y!😉
Ganga too brilliant,she blushed after seeing dr.sa number in phone but control herself and talking to him vry slowly,hmm😉😛

Blushed!Who!Ganga!Impossible!Really!Aww!
Filled with Shekhars Nautanki... One jagya Ganga phone convo to die for. Precap to die for... CVs again tricking us and giving bakwaas episode. Why soo much screen space for looser Shekhars crap ?? 
Charu yeah Ganga could not hide her happiness at seeing his name when phone rung ...her smile was to die for...these two cant be separated.

in the precap even Bhairo was staring at Jagya, what BS!?!?!?
Ganga told Jagya ke yahan ki bhasha samajhne mein thodi mushkil ho rahi hai and Jagya went out of his way to reassure her, everything is going to be ok...sab theek hoga, sab acha hoga, Mannu ko bhi bhasha aajayegi...ghar acha hai? OMG this guy is head over heels ...his realization will be killing peeps. get ready and that precap is SO exciting.
Precap wohi tha ya phir se shhot kiya.

I am so excited about the scene.Can you tell me the length of the scene!Full episode was shekhars and only jagya scene in singhs household!
Originally posted by shankythebest

Jia,plz can you share the scene in details plz.
Jagaya gets up early in the morning in white kurta☺️  Makhan comes with tea for him He asks him why you brought today where are others? Makhan says they are busy with Bhairavi Everyone is around her she has made this house lively Jagaya is very happy hearing it Makhan says previously Mannu use to make this house lively now good Bhairavi came otherwise house would have lost all fun After hearing about Mannu Jagaya becomes sad missing Mannu  Makhan tells him if you need anything then call me Jagaya says fine  Makhan goes Jagaya calls Ganga . Ganga is getting ready for college placing her books in bag Phone rings she becomes very happy seeing doctor saa's name but controls her so much happiness 😆and talk to him yes doctor sahab  Jagaya asks how are you and how is Mannu ?Ganga says fine Jagaya then encourage her for her first day at college what what  will happen there   don't be nervous  etc  Ganga feels much better Her nervousness disappears  Jagaya then asks about Mannu has he got up Ganga says yes he has drunk milk too he was not drinking but after taking your name in front of him he drank milk I told him if you didn;t drink milk then doctor sahab will feel bad Mannu immediately drank after it 
 Jagaya asks what Mannu is doing now  Ganga tells Jagaya Mannu is eating now after getting rakhi tied  Jagaya asks rakhi who tied her ? ganga tells him before i came here i got rakhi touched by Bhairavi and tied it to him  Jagaya sadly says had they been here  he would get Rakhi tied from Bhairavi to Mannu himself  Ganga is emotional Ganga then says i have to go college now Jagaya says fine wishes her best of luck and hangs up

He then thinks of something and calls someone probably book tickets for flight thats a suspense 

Precap Jagaya telling to Singhs i am going to Mangalore tonight singhs are jaw dropped 
Edited by kikyo - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kikyo

Jagaya gets up early in the morning in white kurta☺️  Makhan comes with tea for him He asks him why you brought today where are others? Makhan says they are busy with Bhairavi Everyone is around her she has made this house lively Jagaya is very happy hearing it Makhan says previously Mannu use to make this house lively now good Bhairavi came otherwise house would have lost all fun After hearing about Mannu Jagaya becomes sad missing Mannu  Makhan tells him if you need anything then call me Jagaya says fine  Makhan goes Jagaya calls Ganga . Ganga is getting ready for college placing her books in bag Phone rings she becomes very happy seeing doctor saa's name but controls her so much happiness 😆and talk to him yes doctor sahab  Jagaya asks how are you and how is Mannu ?Ganga says fine Jagaya then encourage her for her first day at college what what  will happen there   don't be nervous   Ganga feels much better Her nervousness disappears  Jagaya then asks about Mannu has he got up Ganga says yes he has drunk milk too he was not drinking but after taking your name in front of him he drank milk I told him if you didn;t drink milk then doctor sahab will feel bad Mannu immediately drank after it 
 Jagaya asks what Mannu is doing now  Ganga tells Jagaya Mannu is eating now after getting rakhi tied  Jagaya asks rakhi who tied her ? ganga tells him before i came here i got rakhi touched by Bhairavi and tied it to him  Jagaya sadly says had they been he would get Rakhi tied from Bhairavi to Mannu himself  Ganga is emotional Ganga then says i have to go college now Jagaya says fine wishes her best of luck and hangs up

He then thinks of something and calls someone probably book tickets for flight thats a suspense 

Precap Jagaya telling to Singhs i am going to Mangalore tonight singhs are jaw dropped 
Singhs😡 you can't break my JaGan❤️
Thank you so much Jia!Wow!Padne mein itna achcha lagraha hai,dekhne mein to amazing hoga.Thanks a lot.
it's amazing guys...like Jia wrote it out beautifully in a short update, yeah epi was only Shekars and rest is JaGan...what an adorable couple they make...Ganga looked adorable today, pretty...bright & early in the morning...ready for class with her cute little bag.

Jagya told her it will be orientation & introduction today...there must be students from many different places...it was just precious...how can anyone not love this jodi? And Mannu standing eating something in his plate...Kal se bas idlii kha raha hai...awww jaanu! Jagya misses him so much.

Dr Sa was looking like a million bucks as usual. This guy is "sadke jaoon main" for Ganga...