JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta - Page 92

Posted: 10 years ago
im very curious abt this trip Rama, what do u think? How will Jagya behave with Ganga in Mangalore?
Originally posted by yanks28

im very curious abt this trip Rama, what do u think? How will Jagya behave with Ganga in Mangalore?
hi, this trip will bring J's realisation but since he does know about the love of Ganga for him and also engagement already taken place, so he cant reveal to anybody,so we will see how Jagya controls his feeling with so much pain😭for the sake of his family but it will also interesting how he will lose his controls when sanchi's true color came out.

Let me write a short OS or whatever u can call it.. I Donno the names..sush gave me the idea that jagya will there on teej...

Ganga fasts the whole day and very sad about being away from her docsa.. Kaka asks her to eat several times..but she refuses. Kaka gets tired and goes to bed. Ganga puts Mannu to sleep and could not sleep herself she goes into the varanda looking at moon and very sad and remembering the khoon  bhari  maang scene. Thinking to herself devimaa what paap  have I done to be alone on teej like this. I accepted docsaa as my husband in my heart, but I will never reveal this to anyone. I will keep all the feelings to myself. How will I get thru this long life without my docsaa. Now I will never see my docsaa. She keeps crying and fells asleep crying. She dreams of doing fast on teej and looking at the moon and looking at her docsaa in the jhali.. She tries to touch her docsaa and he dissapears. She wakes up and thinks what are these hallucinations., why is docsaa all ways in my mind .. Why can't I forget him.. she continues to look at the moon.. Then again someone interrupts her view. It is docsaa... He says Ganga... See I will become crazy if I sit here, I will have to go inside now.. She goes inside and shuts the door. Someone knocks the door.. She cannot believe she is hearing sounds also... She opens the door and there he is her docsaa.. Ganga still cannot believe docsaa is here... She will forward her hand and touches him to see if it's real or her imagination... It is real.. Docsaa is there...she immediately takes her hands off and wipes her tears... And feels embarrassed...
Jagya says... Ganga you were crying ??? How many times I told you not to cry.. I don't see you for a day and you cry like this ?? Promise me, you will never cry...Ganga nods...Ganga soo happy inside.. But first question she asks why are you here docsaa..did you tell your mom you are coming here ???what will DS say ?? Etc..etc..
Jagya will be Ganga...ab bhas karo Ganga.. Ek bhi sawaal Nahi..Mai abhi aaya hu...Ganga embarrassed again for her stupidity .. He just came from a long journey and I started my lecture again.. Sorry docsaa.. You want some water.. She gets some water for her..jagya asks is Mannu sleeping?? She says yes..Ganga says.. Docsa please go and fresh up I wil put some food...
In the mean time with all the noises kaka wakes up and sees docsa is there. He comes and greets him and says.. Docsa .. Aap hi samjaaye Ganga ko.. Subah se kuch an khaaya hai.. Bus udhaas rahthi hai...the jagya will say.. Kaka aap so Jayiye.. I will check on that.. Kaka willgo to sleep...
In the mean time Ganga will bring the food. Jagya asks did u eat ?? Ganga doesnot answer. Jagya will say, come sit here. Ganga comes and calmly sits next to him and jagya take a piece of chapathi and put in her mouth.. Ganga is shocked and happy at the same time that her docsaa is breaking her fast.. She just takes into her mouth and eats it...they both eat from the same plate  and finish dinner.. Ganga  is soo happy...goes to devimaa.. You fulfilled my wish for today..but I know docsaa is not mine.. Am I doing anything wrong.. What should I do ?? But as long as docsaa is here., is I'll be happy so he stays happy when he goes back to jaitser..I I'll not let docsaa know I love him and miss him terribly when he is not with me...

Phew.. I hope u guys like this... Sush keeps asking me to write a OS, as you can se I am not that skillful..

Edited by Libra123 - 10 years ago

thats ADORABLE Sush 😆😉
😆thats cute😉
i dont think dr.sa will leave her easily,untill she says the truth😉
Rama, it's actually beautiful and rly touching and I love it.I smiled through it...read it and smiled throughout...love the way she dreams of him...

I actually want her to fast on teej, as a hopeless romantic it's my wish but then I'm afraid she will be bashed in the forum for not being happy in Mangalore and not concentrating on her studies, tumhe pata hai na log kya kya baatein karte hain...

I hope he reaches when she finishes class and he surprises her as she's leaving and coming back to her hostel/room...the romantic in me wants her to fast too.
Trps ate out. Looks like they are down.. Anandi matas samaj sudhar bombed... Edited by Libra123 - 10 years ago
My personal thoughts-

This time in Mangalore, Jagya will be a bit different...with Ganga and I think he will feel differently and it will be visible on his face...Ganga won't understand it and I think Ganga will be uncomfortable and wonder why he is here instead of with Sanchi ji...I think JaGan may have a small rift/confrontation where Ganga will tell him to stop risking his family's happiness ...if he stays more than 1 day I think Ganga will question him...bec Ganga knows abt Sanchi & Sumitra...she will feel uneasy abt him being here...and I think there is a chance that during some argument one of them will reveal their feelings, not fully but quite a large amount of the truth will come out...I want Jagya to tell Ganga in Mangalore, maybe indirectly...but give her the hint that he doesn't love Sanchi at all...she needs to know this now.
rama u r wonderful,i liked it hope it happens in BV👏

My personal thoughts-

This time in Mangalore, Jagya will be a bit different...with Ganga and I think he will feel differently and it will be visible on his face...Ganga won't understand it and I think Ganga will be uncomfortable and wonder why he is here instead of with Sanchi ji...I think JaGan may have a small rift/confrontation where Ganga will tell him to stop risking his family's happiness ...if he stays more than 1 day I think Ganga will question him...bec Ganga knows abt Sanchi & Sumitra...she will feel uneasy abt him being here...and I think there is a chance that during some argument one of them will reveal their feelings, not fully but quite a large amount of the truth will come out...I want Jagya to tell Ganga in Mangalore, maybe indirectly...but give her the hint that he doesn't love Sanchi at all...she needs to know this now. 
Jagya always impatience whenever he lost his control,yes J will reveal something to G if she cont.. her lecture.😉
Rama,finally you wrote its so beautiful...Docsaa touches her and she thinks he is not for real and close the door also!That was so cute!
Hey libra very cute one shot . . .

Hey sush are you a kannadiga ?