JaGan AT 4 : Benaam sa ek rishta - Page 86

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shankythebest

Mehwi,the thing he says are all bahana or I think his fan following has increased or returned back to him in the recent time and we became crazy for him just this year after we are getting to watch him the way we wanted to.But only 40+ ladies like me,young girls dislikes me thats more than too much.

ahh shanky but 40+ aunties affection somewhere he feels happy because of their motherly love..
he almost cried in an intw when he was talking abt it.. he miss his mom a lot..😭
haha GN nahi advance Good morning lol..
happy jagan dreams..
Originally posted by shankythebest

Can someone tell me why sanchi put the ring on jagya's right hand.In DDLJ it was said engagement ring should be put in left hand.Plz make it clear.

she put her ring on jagya's right hand.
Originally posted by santhiyaa

Yes & it is a name of a tamil movie😉 i dubbed the title "vinnai thandi varuvaya"😳

hey santhiya r u a tamilian me too. 🤗
Edited by vidya0000 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vidya0000

hey santhiya r u a tamilian me too. 🤗
yes ðŸ¤—and i used to watch BV in tamil at 2011 onwards😉

she put her ring on jagya's right hand.
Thank God that devil put the ring on right hand that also in a wrong day so don't worry this marriage won't happen😉 our JaGan will marry  Sanchi rot in hell😡

yes ðŸ¤—and i used to watch BV in tamil at 2011 onwards😉

In raj tv they r telecasting bv in tamil only one week back shashank entered the show and in hindi he entered in 2010  so how come u r watching in tamil.

In raj tv they r telecasting bv in tamil only one week back shashank entered the show and in hindi he entered in 2010  so how come u r watching in tamil.
I used to watch Bv first in tamil only from 2011 onwards that time little Anandi & Jagya was there then one day when i was changing channels i saw a flashback clip of little Jagya and Ds then i kept colors then they showed big jagya and DS pic so i came to understand Jagya and Anandi is grown then i asked my friend this BV story she said about Gauri and their marriage  i thought tamil BV is making everyone mad so we will watch it in hindi then i used to watch it in hindi😉 in this way i started watching BV in hindi ðŸ˜² Thank God i am not fooled by raj tv😆

I used to watch Bv first in tamil only from 2011 onwards that time little Anandi & Jagya was there then one day when i was changing channels i saw a flashback clip of little Jagya and Ds then i kept colors then they showed big jagya and DS pic so i came to understand Jagya and Anandi is grown then i asked my friend this BV story she said about Gauri and their marriage  i thought tamil BV is making everyone mad so we will watch it in hindi then i used to watch it in hindi😉 in this way i started watching BV in hindi ðŸ˜² Thank God i am not fooled by raj tv😆

Now side by side i am watching in tamil too for shashank for that  young angry man he did splendid job even in his initial days. yeah their tamil translation sometimes  meaningless woh punch nai hoga like hindi and bg tunes and message were all🥱 . But the story is story ppl may get addicted.

Now side by side i am watching in tamil too for shashank for that  young angry man he did splendid job even in his initial days. yeah their tamil translation sometimes  meaningless woh punch nai hoga like hindi and bg tunes and message were all🥱 . But the story is story ppl may get addicted.
now i am watching tamil BV ðŸ˜‰ in raj tv😃